What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait Dieselmine did this game? I thought they were working on a larger game. (Sorry for lack of knowledge on this subject.) I know they did PAIO HAZARD and this game but isn't that Bloodstained parody game theirs' too? Man too many projects slows down everything as a whole, but if they can pull it off good on them.

And as far as the sharing I understand the point, if everybody shares then no money= no money= no next game= sad panda. I am just stunned that they are doing these game at the same time.

(My bank said "outside of US could be fraud, so block. Send link to be verified... YEAH NO I don't need THAT on my statement...LOL)

EDIT: It seems digital onahooole did this game not Dieselmine my bad... :oops:
D-Lis is the creator of the Bloodstained/Bloddborne-esque game, at least if you mean "Night of Revenge" anyways.

Also have to say I'll be looking forward to an English translation of any sort for this game, here's hoping it winds up with one for the English Dlsite version sometime down the line.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's one on

I'm getting it now and will share provided someone else doesn't beat me first or if for some reason it suddenly counts as loli.

Okay DL started, See you guys in about 5 hrs. Hope someone doesn't beat me to the punch lol.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Screenshot_162.png

And now we fucking wait

After an hour the download fails

Screenshot_163.png

Please end me

Last edited:

Derp666

Reputation score
I would've bought this game to support the dev as it's not the usual trash and has fetishes I like, but dlsite refuses to let me pay because my bank uses an authentication system. I have no choice really.

Derp666

Reputation score
Is this game missing content?

When you lose to the tentacle boss on the 3rd level, the screen is black with no defeat animation. On the dlsite page you can see a defeat screen for that boss on the 4th picture?
Update: actually the cg just takes a while to play, you have to wait about 30 seconds

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
You need to use J-downloader.
There's no way in hell I'm waiting 5 hours to download. I mean I wanted to but the download failed. I'll just wait for a regular link

ryproar

Reputation score
Wow so everyone is having issues one way or another. Sounds like the game is cursed. I guess I will wait for a share or torrent. (Sounds like the only way to get it now...)

Derp666

Reputation score
Just finished it. There's a bug with dying so watch out. Just reload save to fix it so make sure you save alot.

Game was alright, a couple nice game over animations and enemy animations. I feel like it would be alot better if every enemy had their own game over cg.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Look's like it's been released, and now we wait.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
damn tomuch wait for so little content <.< they are like 7 different scenes only <.<

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do i save? ´cause i don´t find a way to it.
There is a door that leads to save room right after the first boss.

Looks like if you go into any room that has a loading screen it reloads the enemies which fixes the bug you get after dying to regular enemies.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Though i do appreciate the extra work put into the CGs, the fact that it's a different artist kinda bugs me together with the fact that the quality of the art seems to be on the weaker side overall. Hope he adds more content to it like he did for Paio Hazard...

Mick2000

Reputation score
need help, stuck at 3F.
at top of the room there's some aura thing, shot it and it just disappear. left to bottom side give me a key. right to bottom side only have portal which i have no idea how to use it. it just won't let me pass (the diamond indicator didn't react). and i have no idea how to get to the top left area there.

also, does anyone know what is the rock with sign and blackhole thing at 2F for?