H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Demon Girl Leader Board

I like that 40k.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Me too, but Necrons need an update, dammit!

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Congrats to you to. Wasn't easy getting past the 45,000 mark, am I right?:D
Hell no... Took me about an hour of trying :p

I'm not fond of 40k, I prefer LotR XD Elven Whoopass ftw

Mirchie

Reputation score

Replace Elven with Eldar and you got 40K :p
Oooh! I was thinking of collecting Tau because they are good at defence and have great Snipers (according to my friend).

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Oooh! I was thinking of collecting Tau because they are good at defence and have great Snipers (according to my friend).
Well, I hasta admit, each army has both good points and bad points, mostly in strategy and codex styles of how they are used. A good example would be like comparing Chaos Space Marines, who are a elitist army with a slight gearing to melee power, with Orks, who make up for thier entirely bad aim with sheer ammount of dakka poured in, or forgoing shootie all together and getting the choppas stuck in someone's head.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hrm, I really need to get back into playing DG. I haven't played it in over a year now and I'm probably a tad rusty. That and I need to beat the crap out of the scoreboard.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Well, I hasta admit, each army has both good points and bad points, mostly in strategy and codex styles of how they are used. A good example would be like comparing Chaos Space Marines, who are a elitist army with a slight gearing to melee power, with Orks, who make up for thier entirely bad aim with sheer ammount of dakka poured in, or forgoing shootie all together and getting the choppas stuck in someone's head.
Ah cannoo stand Orks, mostly cos of the terrible misspellings in their words, and I prefer precision to hack and slash. (going off topic) Hence my preference for assault and sniper rifles on CoD4 over LMG's, SMG's and Shotguns :)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Machine Guns can be quite accurate in real life...

But I play Imperial Guard.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Not playing anything yet meself, but planning at least Chaos and Renegades (aka Imperial Guard)

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Tau are the only good 40k race. Yes, that's bullshit, but I’m still going to say it because I'm a Tau whore. Despite not having played the tabletop or having any miniatures, asides from that one tau set I was bought when still in single digit age. ...though I did beat all of Fire Warrior on its hardest difficulty (and being able to stomach the game that long is a feat in and of itself), and have played all the DoW's...

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Sigh! No one plays Dark Eldar...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know some folks who do play Dark Eldar... but Imperial Guard just called to me with my military background and such. I like the Tau as well, almost everything about them, from racial background to the way they play.

However, I like the Dark Eldar's background, and like many of their models, but
I don't like the way they play.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I know some folks who do play Dark Eldar... but Imperial Guard just called to me with my military background and such. I like the Tau as well, almost everything about them, from racial background to the way they play.

However, I like the Dark Eldar's background, and like many of their models, but
I don't like the way they play.
The biggest thing about DE's critiqes with people is two things- need Plastic models, and an upgraded codex and a half, as they are still in VERSION 2. Most the newer ones are at V4, or in the case of the Imperial Guard and soon Tyranids are about to be V5. The pleasure-crazy elvens want an updates lol

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

The pleasure-crazy elvens want an updates lol
Dark Eldars aren't Slaaneshi devote.
They like torture and drink soul because a tortured soul regenerate better their soul, consumed by Slaanesh.

(Yes, I'm a crazy Elder!)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Dark Eldars aren't Slaaneshi devote.
They like torture and drink soul because a tortured soul regenerate better their soul, consumed by Slaanesh.

(Yes, I'm a crazy Elder!)
Though they are not Slaanesh-devoted themselves, they ARE decendents of the pleasure cults that eventually led to Slaanesh's creation, and have done nothing to stem thier said for victims. By what I got from the fluff I read, the Dark Eldar are ALMOST as bad as the Emperor's Children, except that they care not for the Chaos Gods and care more for torture for thier sensation craving.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that you must to read better the story of the Elder.