What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [深爪貴族] Demons Roots (RJ349517)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1637264491149.png

Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Basic RPG gameplay with BAD ENDs and invasion of human kingdoms. You play as a female demon general, whose on a conquest to claim the land conquered by humans under demon rule. When losing, you are given the option to rechallenge, restart from beginning of dungeon, or go to bad end route. Once you finish the tutorial(chapter 2), you'll be granted access to the world map, which you can go to different towns to buy stuff, do EX dungeons, or proceed onto the next chapter.

Story:
1000 years ago, the demons have lost and were sealed. While being sealed, the human kingdom prospered, and slavery became common in modern society. To avoid extinction within the seal, the demons rises once again to challenge the human world, freeing slaves and claiming the land that was originally theirs.

Fetishes:
Rape, Bondage, Crossdressing, Ryona

Last edited:

zths

Reputation score
Full Recollection Save.
Start game load the savedata at slot1 and view recollections in game menu.(not in the title menu)

Save at the beginning of the game, does not affect the normal game process.
If you save again and restart the game, the unlocking will not work (it is not actually unlocked).
------------------------------
For the hidden path

1637426189082.png

Attachments

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Full Recollection Save.

Save at the beginning of the game, does not affect the normal game process.
If you save again and restart the game, the unlocking will not work (it is not actually unlocked).
Didn't work for me. Save at the beginning with no events unlocked. Am I supposed to do anything besides putting it int he right folder and opening the game?

EDIT: Got it. Thanks zths! Didn't even know there was a gallery in game.

Last edited:

zths

Reputation score
Didn't work for me. Save at the beginning with no events unlocked. Am I supposed to do anything besides putting it int he right folder and opening the game?
Start game load the savedata at slot1 then done.(you need view it in game)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there anyway to lose in battles if started in the cinematic (easy) mode? Like any sort of item or skill which instant k.o.s the party like those in some other hentai rpgs?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finish your playthrough, completing cinematic mode is supposed to unlock the gallery. (unlocking all the ryona/bad end stuff organically looks like a horrific pain in the ass, based on the trial.)

Also, this probably needs loli and shota tags - there's three characters (two girls, one boy (trap)) who all look 12 or younger, even if they're all supposed to be 1000 year old demons or whatever.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
What kind of content is in the demo anyway? Seems at the start you have to pick either R18 more or not... and then a 'light' or 'dark' mode? The dark one seems to be some sort of BAD END route, though it doesn't seem to have anything to do in the demo beyond start it.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I messed around the demo last night - if you pick the normal start, then you play through the actual beginning of the game, up at least through getting introduced to, uh, Fuk Land - a weird ass amusement park where your party members can prostitute themselves for special currency. It's apparently optional. I stopped there, but it might have kept going, possibly ending in a fight that could send you to the Bad End place. (Maybe losing the fight with the Tortoise King in the demo can also do it, but he's really easy)

If you pick the R18 trial and go left, you jump straight to Fuk Land.

If you pick the R18 trial and go right, then you jump to the game's Bad End section (which is also entirely optional in the normal game - when you lose a fight that can trigger it, you get the option of Retry (do the fight over), Restart (go back to the start of the current area), or Bad End.

The Bad End is a sort of weird puzzle minigame. You get the scene for the MC getting processed into a death camp, you get scenes for seeing how your party members are being treated in the death camp (looks like 1 scene per party member, only the purple-haired girl in the demo), and then you enter the Execution Dungeon (a trial-and-error puzzle dungeon), potentially see one more scene per party member as you progess through the Dungeon (the characters are unarmed and bound, so they auto-lose any fights you get into), and then get a game over scene based on who you chose at the start of the Execution Dungeon (showing the character's final punishment and explaining their off-screen death, finishing with a message about how this a future that must not come to pass).

Based on the demo, there was one scene that happened in regular play (soldiers raping a slave) and all of the rest of the smut was optional - consensual/weird stuff in Fuk Land, rape/ryona/severe ryona (with off screen death) in Bad End.

Avatier

Reputation score
The game is compartmentalized with the lewd related stuff being completely separate from the core game systems and the retail game has an option to turn off all the lewd stuff. As noted above, there is the lewd theme park which seems oddly similar to Mizuryu Kei's Oideyo! Mizuryu Kei Land series of doujin right down to the mascot. You gain scenes by spending currency as noted, each girl (and guy) has a series of scenes you can unlock but it's the same scene repeated with different clothes (theme park clothes, normal clothes, nude).

The Bad End mode essentially is just a puzzle mini-game. You get small scenes by touching the red orbs along the way in the dungeon. You *can* fight in the dungeon but if you dive into it as soon as you can (Main character and purple hair girl) only the MC can damage anything. Your second character serves as a sacrificial lamb to defend her. You can pick up other consumable damage items so that she can deal damage, this is essential when dealing with the triple mobs and bosses down further in the dungeon. This gets easier if you get a 3rd character to sacrifice to attacks.

It should be noted that beyond the red orb scenes and the loss scene in the Bad End Dungeon, there is nothing else there. Losing the dungeon just puts you right back to the start of the zone you were in previously. There is no in-combat lewd attacks (not even in Bad End mode), no erotic bad states, none of the stuff similar to Moral Sword Asagi, Mission Mermaiden, etc. Almost half of the CGs are story related and non-lewd. The other half are the ones from the theme park and Bad End Mode.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
is this the prequel to the previous game king exit? those 2 kid in the beginning looks way to similar to the characters in king exit

THE THINKER

Reputation score
man gotta say the story follows the same formula as kings exit. even down to the bitter sweet ending

RawBacon

Reputation score
Anyone know how to progress beyond chapter 3? I am now stuck at the part where a character betrays Death Porca in the castle and the game abruptly ends. I've conquered the entire south continent and Idk what to do now.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
Anyone know how to progress beyond chapter 3? I am now stuck at the part where a character betrays Death Porca in the castle and the game abruptly ends. I've conquered the entire south continent and Idk what to do now.
dont click anything and wait when the screen shows you an option

RawBacon

Reputation score
dont click anything and wait when the screen shows you an option
I'm just going to be more specific about it since that does not seem to work:
So I finished the fight between Insane Kuraura (Squid lady) and the game did not offer me any choice. The castle cutscene just showed scathath (Incubator guy) using the tentacles to extract the truth from Ange and Porca got really mad. Which ends with lily cutting her head off and running away. So I wonder if there is anything else I need to do?

THE THINKER

Reputation score
I'm just going to be more specific about it since that does not seem to work:
So I finished the fight between Insane Kuraura (Squid lady) and the game did not offer me any choice. The castle cutscene just showed scathath (Incubator guy) using the tentacles to extract the truth from Ange and Porca got really mad. Which ends with lily cutting her head off and running away. So I wonder if there is anything else I need to do?
after lily stabs the mc. an blue option will pop up dont click that and wait, more and more options will pop up click the last one