Re: Demon's Tale reboot

Pillow talk can be useful. Lust.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Ah... well hello then, Devan. And what brings you here this evening?" she replied, her attention focused on him now. "Oh, the same as many, I'm sure," he replied with a slight smile. "I just have different ways of trying to get what I want done than fawning over those who seem important."

She gave a quick wry glance at the group around her, before turning her attentions back to Devan. "And just what is it that you want?" she asked, getting a soft chuckle in reply. "Nothing you could provide, so don't you worry," he said in return. That particular response felt a little like a slap to the face, but she tried not to let it show; whoever this man was he was certainly more dangerous than anyone else she had spoken to thus far.

"I did not mean to be rude," he added after a momentary lull in the conversation. "It is simply not something you could provide, I believe. And it is a private matter. So, tell me... Lady Ruby, what brings you to tonight's function?"

"Nothing in particular," she replied. "I heard that it was on and didn't have anything more important to do, it seemed like a chance to stretch my wings. Maybe have a little fun..."

He smiled slightly. "So I see. Traditionally the orgy doesn't begin until after dinner, but I see you've managed to prod things along without directly involving yourself... unless you count that gentleman earlier, but I'm guessing something else happened there..."

"And what of you?" she replied in a seductive tone. "Will you be attending the orgy later?" She gave him her very best suggestive smile, shifting the topic away from her contact, and she felt his eyes glide over her body. "Mmm... maybe," he replied vaguely with a visible smirk. "If I do, you'll be the first to know."

A) Excuse yourself from the conversation and move on
B) Flirt back a little more, try to learn a little about him casually
C) Try to find out what he's after

Sloth) Use your magical talents to read his surface thoughts
Pride/Lust) Seduce him, lead him away, I must have him

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.

I doubt this guy will fall for false flattery. Maybe showing that we're not hopelessly chained to our role as a lust magnet will bring out some candidness in him.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B, with Pride/Lust as backup.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pride/Lust) Seduce him, lead him away, I must have him

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"So, if I cannot provide whatever it is you're after, why spend so much time charming me, Devan?" Saphaellus asked with an impish grin, before giving a quick head-check of the room, just in case things had changed. The quick look determined that everything was more or less as she'd expected.

The man gave a soft chuckle at her words. "Perhaps I seek to pass the time until opportunity presents itself, and you seemed like the most attractive way to do so?" he replied smoothly, giving his hair a slight flick with his hand. "Ah, so I'm just a distraction to pass time, hrm~?" she accused playfully. "You know so little about me, yet are so certain I cannot assist you. Perhaps I have connections you're not aware of?" she teased back.

Devan shook his head slightly, looking directly at her before pausing for a moment as if to reconsider. "You're not going to let it go until you have some idea, are you?" he says softly with an almost wistful sigh. "You might say I'm looking for alliances... and opportunities. As you're a servant of Lord Scarlet, there is little you can directly promise or agree to, no?" he asks with a raised brow.

A) Lead him off to a private area, pretend you have the authority to consider such agreements and present them to Scarlet, try to get more details.
B) Lead him off to a private area, pretend you might be considering breaking free from Scarlet's command.
C) Lead him off to a private area, gesture to contact and capture him as a spy for interrogation.
D) Excuse yourself and move on
E) Other

Pride) Tell him you're considering breaking free from Scarlet's command

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A sounds good.

MrMe

Lurker