What's new

Demon's Tale reboot

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale reboot

Voting is locked at 4 votes each A and Lust...

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A (you needed a tie breaker, right?)

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Her hands sliding down to grasp his, Saphaellus begins to lead him away from the crowd, causing a few jealous glances from various people in the process directed at him. He put on a decent show of being lead away too, following along with a semi-enthralled expression on his face as the pair left the crowd behind.

The appearance was dropped the moment they ducked into the very same room she had used previously. "Well I hope you're happy," he began angrily. "You're here to sniff out a spy, not drive them into hiding. Did you ever pause to consider that maybe being the centre of attention wasn't the best plan?"

"You're one to talk," she shot back. "I was in the middle of a play and you came up and tried to throw me off. What the hell was I supposed to do? Just undo everything? And did you ever consider that maybe the best way to ferret out the spy might be to work out who is least comfortable around me?"

The contact paused, and balled a fist in frustration. "Fine, we'll do it your way, not like there's much of a choice in the matter," he grumbled. "That is, if you can tear yourself away from your adoring fans for just a moment. What next, then?"

A) Saph will return to the party while he eavesdrops on those who distance themselves from her
B) Change shape to become unrecognisable, infiltrate the guests secretly, use 'Lady Ruby' as an excuse to drive the conversation towards their demonic patrons
C) Begin isolating and interrogating the ball's staff
D) Other

Pride) Dismiss him, you don't need his help, he's more likely to get in the way
Wrath) Attack him

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B... or wrath in the case of a tie break

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

Sounds good and it follows our original plan.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Voting locked again.

S'funny, I get half as many votes when there isn't a lust option.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Next, we return to the party. I go back into my little group of admirers and continue to be the centre of attention. You slip into the groups that are avoiding me and find out why," Saphaellus explained. She idly ran her hand through her hair as she stretched her shoulders. "Any questions?" she added.

"Won't it be suspicious for you to return so quickly?" the contact asked, a skeptical look on his face. "Hardly. If anyone asks, I'll just tell them you couldn't handle me after all~" she teased, getting a slight frown from him. "Why? Were you hoping my flirtations weren't just an act? Did someone want to punish the naughty demon who messed up all of his plans?" By now, she had gone completely pouty in tone and incredibly condescending, getting a slight scowl from him that made her laugh and pat his cheek lightly.

"There there, I'm sure you'll be rewarded with whatever you desire should be succeed. Master Scarlet is known for his generosity, after all..." Giving one final laugh, she slipped out of the room, leaving him to deal with whatever frustrations she had bestowed upon him.

Making her way back towards the ball, she saw that things with her acquired pets had escalated, but that was hardly surprising. The female slave was bent over between a pair of men, taking one in her mouth while the other took her from behind. Her boytoy was getting his length licked ans sucked by a pair of women as they touched one another, and there was no shortage of onlookers, some of which definitely looked as if considering joining in. Surely the loyalty of all present was above reproach...

But that didn't stop her innate demonic instincts from flaring up. Still, if she wanted to please her lord, she'd have to fight them and not let them get the better of her... Lord Scarlet did not look well on those who were slaves to their desires...

A) Rejoin the groups a discreet distance from the slaves, occasionally glancing their way
B) Rejoin the group around the slaves, watching intently
C) Join a group keeping their distance, trying to ignore
D) Other

Envy) Reclaim her slaves
Lust) Join her slaves

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Envy
Its not like we gave them permission.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

The hint from the guy running the show was there, voters. Let's go easy on taking the sin options. As a demon, we're here to TEMPT mortals to give in to desire, not to give into it ourselves. Right now, we're evoking Lust and Envy in the mortals and that is all well and good.

I'm suggesting A because it lets us keep an eye on the slaves, who might be fun toys to take with us on future endeavors. We don't want them hurt or taken advantage of in a way that would look bad on our part. To ignore them completely would be a give away that we're not really much of a master to them.

By the same token, we can't give them our full attention. We need to watch for the spy and have our own wits about us.

TL;DR -- Sin options are for smut-minded losers, let's be smart winners and save it for victory sex.

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed ^

I'll go with A

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yep, A sounds fine.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Returning to the group where she had been before, 'Lady Ruby' was eagerly welcomed back. Unfortunately, it meant enduring more of a rather tedious topic, all of the things she could do for the various gathered guests, all of the favours they want, questions about how to please her master, it had all long since lost its appeal, not that she let it show on her face.

Still, she glanced around the room. Her acquired slaves were occupied, to say the least and slowly but surely the orgy was spreading to nearby people. On the outskirts of the room, she caught the occasional glimpse of her assistant, and a few other uncomfortable faces, which she quietly cataloged for later.

"My, you must not be enjoying the current topic? Not that I can blame you, I was never one for these petty politics myself," came a deep, rich male voice, causing Saphaellus to turn her head. Before her stood a man who definitely stood out from the crowd; whilst everyone wore finery, the white and gold suit worn by this individual certainly stood out, almost everyone else favoured darker colours. Still, the colours suited him and his mid-length blonde hair framed his face as he grinned down at Saphaellus.

"And you are?" asked Saphaellus, tilting her head ever so slightly to one side as her lip curled into a slight smile. "Ah, call me Devan," he replied with a small but flourished bow, causing her to raise a brow slightly. "You looked bored, so I thought I'd say hello," he replied to her unspoken question. For a moment, she wondered how he had seen her boredom, before realising that glancing around the room rather than paying attention to whoever was speaking at present was probably a dead giveaway. Still, he had caught her glancing, it's not as though she was gawking and blatantly ignoring the topic, clearly he wasn't to be underestimated...

A) Strike up a casual conversation with this 'Devan', remain cautious.
B) Attempt to find out more about him.
C) Excuse yourself from the conversation, avoid him for now.
D) Other

Sloth) Use your magical talents to read his surface thoughts
Lust) Attempt to lead him closer to your slaves, and seduce him

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sloth) Use your magical talents to read his surface thoughts