What's new

Den of Evil (Maptools/Jumpers)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Plot
In a quiet river town, where humble townsfolk reside, there are ruins of ancient catacombs that have been said to lead to Hell itself. The ruins run so deep into the earth, that those who were curious found no end to the depths before they returned. And among those that returned, they spoke of how the dark of the ruins seemed to grow more intense, until the light from their torches barely illuminated their hand, as well as the feeling that there was a presence near them that was not their own.

The townsfolk used those catacombs to bury their dead, and over the years, as they laid the dead to rest inside the catacombs, those that performed the burials returned with increasingly intense stories of a horrifying presence they could not see nor comprehend. Disturbed by this, the townsfolk sent one of their own to explore the catacombs to the deepest levels. The one they sent never returned after several weeks, causing an uproar among the community, claiming the catacombs to be evil.

To make matters worse, the dark presence from the catacombs spread even further. The town's water supply became tainted, the trees and plants withered, and the townsfolk would constantly have hellish nightmares of a horned demon tormenting them.

This is where you come in. You and your fellow adventurers have been hired by the town to plunge into the dark of the catacombs, and act within all your powers to vanquish the evil within. Should you fail, you will forever remain in the catacombs as the servants of evil.

The Premise
This is a dungeon crawl styled game using a virtual tabletop program called maptools. In this game, you will be required to cooperate with your teammates to support each other with your abilities against all traps and monsters you will face. You will level up, earn gold, and develop your characters as well as complete quests.

If you ever lose, all of your characters will be subjected to Game Over Rape with an option of continuing by starting back at the town as if nothing happened. You will lose a fraction of your gold and all non-equipped gear you've collected should you ever be defeated by the monsters. You may play either a male or female, and while playing the monsters may try to harm you and rape you. While playing you will encounter a variety of fetishes, so please consult your tolerance before playing.

Getting Started
You need to make sure you can actually play the game using maptool. If you go through the trouble of making a character, and you can't join, then all your effort is lost.

Currently, I'm hosting a virtual tabletop for the use of playing this game. The virtual tabletop is called Maptool, and you can You need the latest version of Java installed to run maptool.

Once you download maptool, start the program, and just say 'ok' to the little text box that opens up. Once the program opens, click File in the top left corner, and scroll down to Connect to Server.

Once you do that, a new screen will pop up. Click on the Direct tab so that the menu looks similar to this.

Once there, input these values:

Password: pirates

Role: Player

Address: 70.187.33.242

Port:51234

After you've done that, you should join my game, unless your router or computer has security issues, and prevents you from joining a Peer to Peer network.

Making a Character
Here's the steps for making a character. Put any information you want to add to any part of your sheet that you want to note as a message to me, such as questions and the sort in brackets on the side.

1) Find a picture for your character. (Keep it medieval fantasy themed.)

2) Choose your character's name.

3) Decide which class you wish to play as.

4) Choose your element.

Classes
Classes have specific roles, and may deviate from those roles if need be, but their skills and spells will revolve around their class objective. It's recommended that you have at least one of each class color in your party.

Red Classes

Warrior: A class I'm sure you're all familiar with. The Warrior's skills involve a mixture of physical attack and defense. Their place in battle is in the front lines, causing damage and taking it in stride.
-Adept at dealing consistent damage to any number of foes.
-Passive skills increase encumbrance limit, allowing you to wear heavier armor and use heavier weapons.

Archer: This class focuses more on ranged combat, a deviant of the Red Classes. Able to kill foes quickly one at a time, they are also able to inflict status ailments.
-Able to harm both fast and tough foes with skills that pierce armor and have high accuracy.
-Able to inflict a variety of status ailments with drug tipped arrows.

Knight: With skills centered around protecting itself and others, the Knight is a powerful ally that can sustain a great deal of damage for the sake of their ally.
-Passive skills increase the encumbrance limit and the health of the Knight.
-Able to pull enemies attention away from allies, and use skills that can shield an ally from harm.

Green Classes

Alchemist: Fast, an Alchemist in the battlefield is trained to use their potions as both help and hindrance with the utmost haste. They rely on their speed, and their potions to fight, having no need for armor or weapons.
-Able to create potions to aid their comrades or attack their enemies.
-Cost effective, able to create any potion that can be bought in a shop.

Ninja: Both quick and fast, ninjas are evasive and stealthy, able to avoid normal attacks easily, and move with agility through any battle.
-Skills allow the ninja to highly boost evade, allowing the ninja to be almost untouchable.
-Other skills also boost the ninja's ability to sneak, allowing them to hide more easily.

Witch Hunter: Well knowledged in all kinds of magic, Witch Hunters are adept at destroying those who take magic as their proficiency, and preventing their magics from harming them or their allies.
-Skills nullify the effects of hostile spells and spell effects.
-Stores mana from spells absorbed, and is able to unleash it in a lethal manner.

Blue Classes

Warlock: Masters of offensive spells, Warlocks excel at dealing large amounts of damage quickly, and vexing opponents with weakening spells.
-Has the highest damage capability of all the other classes.
-Able to cripple foes with their magic.

Battlemage: Weapon in one hand and wand in the other, Battlemages mix might and magic to deal elemental damage to their foes.
-Can inflict both physical and magical damage.
-Deals high damage to enemies with little protection

Cleric: The medics of the battlefield, Clerics are able to restore and bless their allies with their magic, making them mighty, or even bringing them back from death.
-Ultimate support, able to heal, bless, purify, and revive allies.

Elements
Fire: A destructive magic, Fire focuses mainly on direct damage, while also dealing damage over time as your enemies burn.

Water: A cleansing magic, Water focuses on the ability to purify ailments, and cause harm to foes.

Ice: A cold and emotionless magic, Ice focuses on altering the environment to it's element, creating ice on the ground, and chilling foes until they're encased in blocks of ice. Can also be used to stab people.

Wind: A chaotic element, Wind focuses on altering the environment similarly to ice, except Wind moves foes across the field to break their formation, or even save a friend. One can also use the wind in strict ways to slice foes as if using the wind as blades.

Earth: A nurturing element, Earth boasts sturdy, defensive magic to aid it's caster, as well as using the power of nature to inflict the caster's foes with status ailments.

Lightning: A pure element, Lightning possesses magic that can pass through foes using their own electrical currents in their bodies, and paralyzing them with it's affects.

Metal: A study element, Metal grants its' caster access to powerful defense spells, as well as buffs that enhance allies' damage.

Love: An emotional element, Love grants it's caster the ability to sway the feelings of friend and foe, often by perverse means, as well as assist with sexual acts.

Holy: A Healing magic, Holy magic focuses purely on healing allies, and cleansing them of impure status ailments.

Dark: An evil element, Dark focuses opposite of Holy, and decays the caster's foes to ash, and steals their life force and adds it to the caster's own.

5) This is the final part. You start out with 5 points in every stat by default, but you have 90 more points to spend at your leisure, however you'd like to spend them in your nine stats. Once you've spent them however you deemed appropriate, all other information you provide is optional, and clues me in to just how creative you are. Hint: I pick favorites among the most creative of you. Favorite players get special treatment. :D

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:
Element:

Strength: How much your melee attacks hurt. Also determines how heavy your equipment can be.
Dexterity: How well you hit with non-magical attacks.
Stamina: How much you can get raped and get hit before falling on your face. Also determines how heavy your equipment can be.

Speed: How many actions you can take in a round.
Finesse: How good you get the hell out of the way.
Senses: How well you sense and avoid hostile magic, also how well you sense badguys.

Will Power: How much to-hit your magics have, also works with Stamina for how much pleasure you can endure.
Intelligence: How many magic points you have in your super smart brain.
Depth: How powerful your magical spells can be.

Biography & Picture:

And here are the formulas for the stats in the game. You don't need to calculate these for me, I have a system that does that for you.

Formulas
Experience Gain Formula:
(Enemylvl * 10) / Playerlvl

Fatigue Points Formula:
(Stamina)+(Strength/2) = FP

Action Points Formula:
(Speed + 5) + (Finesse/4)

Pleasure Points Formula:
(Stamina + Will Power) / 2

Evade Formula:
Finesse

Magic Points Formula:
Intelligence * 4

Encumbrance Points Formula:
(Strength + Stamina)/2

Mentaility Points Formula
(Stamina + Depth)/2

Charisma
((Finesse + Intelligence)/4)

Mind
((Will Power + Intelligence)/4)

Presence
((Senses + Depth)/4)

Every 1 point in Dexterity grants a +1 bonus to hit with any weapon

Every 5 points of strength gives a +2 bonus to damage

Every 1 point in Senses increases chance to dodge magic-based attacks

Every 1 point in Willpower gives a +1 to hit with magic based attacks

Stamina damage during sex is measured as 1+1d3 (+1d3 every extra monster level)

Pleasure damage is measured as 2+1d3 (add +1d3 every extra monster level)

Chance of detecting monsters:

Roll d9 -Vs- Player's presence. Add d4 to that roll every extra monster level

Number of times a spell can be multiplied in one use = Depth / MP cost

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Den of Evil (Maptools/Jumpers)

I'm in, though I can't actually start playing till i get my laptop back. not sure what i want to play, just yet.

EDIT: First Draft!

Name: Aeni
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Element: Metal

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 10

Speed: 10
Finesse: 10
Senses: 45

Will Power: 30
Intelligence: 35
Depth: 20

Passive - Divine Protection: "Increase all nearby allies physical defense by 1"

Biography & Picture:

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Character Sheet!
Name: Davek
Class: Warrior
Element: Metal

Strength: 40
Dexterity: 35
Stamina: 30

Speed: 25
Finesse: 5
Senses: 15

Will Power: 5
Intelligence: 15
Depth: 10

Biography & Picture:
Davek was once a soldier for the Kanduras army, fighting in wars he didn't understand the reason for and didn't care much for the results of. All he knew was that he watched far too many friends die over patches of dirt or the insult of one noble against another, and so, after six years, he deserted the army and fled the country of his birth. He left nothing but a dilapidated farm owned by his aging parents behind when he fled the country, his brothers having all died beside him over the course of their career together and his only sister having died of plague, and with all of his friends dead on the field of battle, he had little reason to regret fleeing as far as he was concerned.

Leaving the army left him with few options, however, and he began a less than stellar (as yet at least) career as an adventurer in order to provide for himself. Outwardly, he has long since ceased bothering to try and make any friends, expecting them to either die or leave him eventually, but he at least remains polite, as his parents had taught him. He tends to treat women with slightly more respect than men, but after so many years of fighting and looting, that has worn down some in the face of the pure pragmatism that he required in order to survive for so long, both in combat and on his own.
Record for changes
Char creation: +25 Strength, +20 Dexterity, +15 Stamina, +15 Speed, +10 Int, +5 Depth.

Level 1: +10 Strength, +10 Dex, +10 Stamina, +5 Speed, +10 Senses.

Last edited:

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd love to play, barring no distractions come up on my end. I'll whip up a character sheet after I've looked through things further.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Name: Celestia
Class: Warlock
Element: Fire

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 25 (+20)

Speed: 20 (+15)
Finesse: 5
Senses: 10 (+5)

Will Power: 35 (+30)
Intelligence: 30 (+25)
Depth: 45 (+40)

Biography & Picture:
From birth Celestia's parents had always hoped their daughter would one day follow in their footsteps and become a cleric, though as she grew older Celestia proved to be quite the opposite of what her parents had intended she grow up to be. Tomboyish and boisterous Celestia would often get into fights with the boys of her village, oftentimes her being the one starting the fights. And while she grew less physically violent as she got older Celestia still proved to be quite the tomboy, and against her parents wishes she began studying how to use fire magic.

Enrolling into the nearby academy Celestia soon realised how boring actual studying was, the professors forsaking much of the practical side of casting in favour of theoretical studies. Despite her dislike of the way magic was handled and the leers she got from the male students Celestia decided to stick it out, what with it being the only nearby school she could easily commute to without travelling many many miles to get to.

Her studies lasted for about three years before whispers of a town besieged by dark creatures reached Celestia. With a chance of actually using her magic for reasons other than exams and dreams of riches Celestia set off to Westmarch, hoping to cut a name out for herself.

When it comes to sexual situations Celestia is the polar opposite of her usual personality, the caster becomes quite submissive, shy and willing, even during the times it's forced upon her.

Change Log
Lv. 2 - +10 Will/Int/Depth/Stam, +5 Senses, gained Mine spell.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I call ninja.
Name: Yotsuko
Race: Human? (or so she says)
Class: Ninja
Element: Lightning

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 25
Stamina: 5

Speed: 20
Finesse: 30
Senses: 20

Will Power: 15
Intelligence: 5
Depth: 5

Biography & Picture:
<To be written later>

Image subject to change if I feel like it later.

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

GREAT GAME YOU GOT GOING HERE!

I want to join so I can quit.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Calling mage possibly. Though I guess it's not like the cleric role, lots of people can go mage. Not sure why I'm calling it really.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Lay on Hands so good. SO GOOD.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

MAKE YOUR FAWKING CHARACTERS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, JEEZ

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Who makes characters for interest checks theseadays? Eesh. So last year. Everyone knows dibbing classes is the new thing to express interest :V

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Too Retro. Modernize. Hand out free Ipods (or cookies) to interested individuals.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, but you have to bake the cookies.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Only if I get to be an Alchemist. Then I'll bake the cookies.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Granted. Now bake those cookies. :3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

As the apprentice of Zaun's local madman, I shall indeed. Science cookies shall be baken for everyone. :3

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Character Sheet: Elynthia

Base Backup
Name: Elynthia (Ell, Ellen)
Class: Knight (Green Book Initiate)

Element: Love

Strength: 20 (+15)
Dexterity: 20 (+15)
Stamina: 20 (+15)

Speed: 30 ( +25)
Finesse:15 (+10)
Senses: 10 (+5)

Will Power: 5 (+0)
Intelligence: 10 (+5)
Depth: 5 (+0)

- Biography and Picture -

Elynthia, commonly referred to by Ell to her friends and compatriots, is a woman of moderate stature and temperament. A new initiate into her Order, known as The Order of the Green Book, she is eager to prove her devotion and abilities to her Order's cause. When the Order was hired by a group of townsfolk, it sent two prominent Acolytes to investigate the circumstances surrounding the ancient catacombs and the encroaching darkness emanating from it. Failing to report back or return, the Order has since turned over the assignment to her, against the wishes of her Acolyte teacher who believes her still too inexperienced. Tasked with clearing out the circumstances surrounding the town's darkness and recovering the two missing agents, she hopes that the success of this mission will not only bring the honor of a rank advancement, but increased influence for her Order as well.

Current Up to Level Sheet
Name: Elynthia (Ell, Ellen)
Class: Knight (Green Book Initiate)

Element: Love

Strength: 30 (+25)
Dexterity: 30 (+25)
Stamina: 30 (+25)

Speed: 30 ( +25)
Finesse:25 (+20)
Senses: 15 (+10)

Will Power: 5 (+0)
Intelligence: 10 (+5)
Depth: 5 (+0)

- Biography and Picture -

Elynthia, commonly referred to by Ell to her friends and compatriots, is a woman of moderate stature and temperament. A new initiate into her Order, known as The Order of the Green Book, she is eager to prove her devotion and abilities to her Order's cause. When the Order was hired by a group of townsfolk, it sent two prominent Acolytes to investigate the circumstances surrounding the ancient catacombs and the encroaching darkness emanating from it. Failing to report back or return, the Order has since turned over the assignment to her, against the wishes of her Acolyte teacher who believes her still too inexperienced. Tasked with clearing out the circumstances surrounding the town's darkness and recovering the two missing agents, she hopes that the success of this mission will not only bring the honor of a rank advancement, but increased influence for her Order as well.

I was actually going to go with Ninja as well, but a Knight is fine too.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okie dokie, a trio of impatient losers got to mess around in the first floor of the dungeon, and came cryin' home to mommy when the monsters beat them up since they had no MEDIC to help em out.

As well, everyone who's made their character has been added to the server, so you're characters are sittin' there, gettin' fondled by the others even as I write this.