What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Desire Gadget] モンスターアルケミスト Monster Alchemist RE118491 RJ118491

Re: [RJ118491] Monster Alchemist

1. Yes. Check the list of items you can make; only one of them has "AP" in the description. Mermaid also has a 6AP action (second in her list) that recovers AP by 6 for another ally.
2. If there is, I haven't hit it. And I've strengthened them a LOT.
3. I have no clue. Bug?

gee thanks a lot! that helps me now since i dont have to go back home to replenish AP anymore (though i dont have the AP potion recipe. maybe i miss it on the way back)

@gilder

beat the purple monster in the sea floor dungeon. then you can revive the mecha girl

whoops forgot to kill that one anyways to amend my stupid question I'm going to take a shot at translating some equipment.

クリティカルカード | Critical card-increases crit rate
女郎蜘蛛の着物 | Prostitute spiders kimono-increase resistance to agi down(?)
スターティングブロック | Starting block-gives first move
浄化の腕輪 | Bracelet of purification- resist poison
サングラス | Sunglasses-resist blind
大筆 | Large Brush-attacks sometimes cause blind
毒塗りナイフ | Poison paint knife- attacks sometimes cause poison
大根蘭 | Radish Orchis(Orchid?)- attacks sometimes cause confusion
仕込み鎮静剤 | Training sedative- resists confusion
竜の吐息 | Dragon's sigh- attacks become fire element
神水 | Holy Water- attacks become water element
風のローブ | Lobe of Wind- attacks become wind element
大地の剣 | Sword of Earth- attacks become earth element
契約の烙印 | Contract Band- attacks become dark element
リジェネーター | rejine ta (?)- hp recovery each turn
ドットサイト | Dot Sight- increases accuracy
ひょろりマント | hoyori(?) Mantle- increases evasion
バニラアイスクリーム | Vanilla Ice Cream- chance to counter attack
シュッツブルーム | Schutz(?) Bloom- resist magic def down

is there anyway to increase the skills of the main hero? :confused:

i m stuck in the color ball puzzle at the tower. 4 color ball have to set in the right order. can anyone tell me which combination is the right one.

Nope the main character can only use a regular attack but he can use a lot of alchemist items. and just walk back one room from the colored orbs and look at the plants.

plz check the attachment. i need solve it. i tried all combinations. :confused:
what to do?

Attachments

• Image00139.jpg
    Image00139.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0

I'd like to reference this walkthrough. Below it is another post with additional info by yours truly. Please read the thread (it's... only 5 pages long...) or at least search the words "walkthrough" and/or "guide" before you ask a question.

Quick answer: clockwise from north is green, red, purple, blue.

I'd like to reference this walkthrough. Below it is another post with additional info by yours truly. Please read the thread (it's... only 5 pages long...) or at least search the words "walkthrough" and/or "guide" before you ask a question.

Quick answer: clockwise from north is green, red, purple, blue.

next time i will check the walkthrough. thanx buddy you are a life saver.

Can anyone provide a link or upload the game please?

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the フレシオイル for the doll homunculus. I did some research and its supposed to be the item you buy for 20k. I could've sworn I bought that but I don't see it in my inventory and no one sells it. I've also talked to every npc in the game in case I missed some trigger and couldn't find anything. I beat the optional boss in the sea and got the item from the chest in the house. I'm about to head into the mansion basement so I should be far enough in the game to obtain it.

Is it possible I missed some kind of missable side quest? I didn't think those even existed but I noticed the guy that wants various attacks items disappeared after I made the nectar and triggered the boss fight for that.

At that point I don't think I'd even bother using her, but I'm kinda stumped as to why I can't finish the quest.

edit: reloaded an earlier save and realized I didn't finish the merchant quest from the forest village. Guess I should've reread etigoya's guide carefully because that lady wasn't really giving me any hints about what to do. Haha.

Last edited:

can some one help me when i finished the Ruin castle the next day Lynn dispear from my party and i can't find or use her *my strongest person* does anyone know how to get her back.. everyone is killing my party without her:confused:

Back