What's new

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLsite (jp):
DLsite (en):
開発室 works:

RPGMVXAce open-world BF game. Male MC and his mysterious companions, confronting various succubi and monster girls.

Story:
MC is a young would-be devil hunter in a world overrun by succubi centuries ago.
Humanity has long given up on fighting back, and cowers in the few towns protected by demon barriers.
At least, until MC chances upon a couple ancient automatas running on demon energy.

Gameplay:
Very atypical JRPG. All battles are ATB (action-bar based, think Final Fantasy) BF (battle-fuck).
MC can venture alone, or with one of the Dolls. Be sure to manage them properly so they don't turn on MC.
The world is an open world, with almost all locations reachable since day one. You will be checking your maps often, explore a lot, and risk running into overleveled girls if you stray too far from safe areas.
You can fill in requests for the guild, scavenge for loot in the wilderness, investigate rumors heard in pubs, search for hidden events, complete your card collection... Or actually try to find a way to turn the tables on the horny hordes.

Controls:
←→↑↓ to move around
Z/Enter/Space confirm
X/suppr/numpad0 menu/cancel
Shift toggles dash/running
Battle interface (Skill = sex move, Power = special skill):
Untitled.jpg

Tips (you should really read this):
You start with various key items to manage your team. Be sure to familiarize yourself with them (respectively, Warp stone, Doll swap, Doll Exp grant, Doll Tools, Hunter license and the Dolls' Dresser to doll them up)

MC cums when his Energy reaches 0. He has 4 shots in the tank before he is defeated.
Conversely, when the dolls run out of Energy, they turn to the nearest male for emergency resupply - that would be you. You've been warned.
Skill equipment lowers max Energy; your friendly Doll consumes Energy to run. Swap her out before the battle goes 1 vs 3!
You can talk/negociate with enemies for various effects, including getting her equipable Card.

You can assign extra SP to a stat to strengthen it.
The church manages the MC. At home, your master manages the Dolls and your Cards.
You can reset MC's level to 1, to ultimately increase overall prowess.
You can spend money to upgrade the Dolls' max SP.

Content:
Reverse rape, succubus, monster girls. And high-tech dolls too.
At least a sprite and a CG scene for every girl out of the 30+ in the game. Dev counts 170+ pictures.
Focus is on femdom and (not exclusively) foreplay, with a great variety of situations.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ172951.html

Due out some time in April, another game from the circle that made Play of Imma, and that game where you run from a foxy waifu that's name I cannot remember at the moment. Downloading the demo now, will give my thoughts after playing. Much sexy femdom is anticipated, going by the previous titles.
Previous games by this circle:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26497
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25436

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Imma Doll

^ Dunno why you didn't made the link clickable, so here's the clickening

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have played a bit, the combat system's very similar to the last game, and similar levels of incomprehensible. I managed to blag my way past the tutorial fight by the skin of my teeth and died to the first random encounter.
Rape scenes on defeat as usual for this circle, and it looks like your companion can get in on the action mid-battle like the last game as well.
All in all, i'll probably wait for someone to decipher the combat system before i give it a real go, chiitrans managed to figure out the basic attack command and that's about it. :D

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i rly love bf games, but the other games (before this one, and now this one too) put me on a real rage status! i hate this battle system!

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe they should go back to the Queen of All Vixens system?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i rly love bf games, but the other games (before this one, and now this one too) put me on a real rage status! i hate this battle system!
is it like the one in Devil's Game cause I have a love/hate relationship with that system.

partly due to Grandia nostalgia.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did you read the combat tutorial book you pick up before the first fight?

I think you have...
Regular attack
Localised special attack
Energy consuming special attack
Use item
Strip opponent
Escape
Defend
Negotiate
Swap characters

When your companions get down to 0 energy, their core breaks and they start attacking you as well. So, heal or swap them out before that happens. Enemies are weak or resistant in certain areas, so choose suitable attacks; but if you keep attacking the same area, they'll resist it more. If you succeed in negotiating you can win cards off them.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

and unlike the previous game, using the same attack repeatedly does not result in you losing instantly.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, in the town, there is a building where you can view h-scene. These are not your standard defeat rape scene, but a kind of service h-scene. ATM there is only pixie and village girl.

Also, at times after defeating the girls, they will give you some option to choose from. You can either get card, nothing, or instant rape scene.

There are many different gameover rape scene(as usual with his work) and tentatively more enemy variation than his last work. Although it seem he took out the co-op attack in this game, not sure if he will add it in the final product (doubt so...)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It doesn't seem all that hard to negotiate well, at least with the starting random enemies. Keep negotiating to get good cards; then you can refine those cards into attacks, as well as equipping them for energy buffs. Be careful how much energy the attacks you equip are costing you, though!

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

rather than early they often use placeholder dates and say nothing until it's nearly done
was just thinking that when i went to check and had to yell out loud "I FUCKIN' KNEW IT!"
hope to play it soon

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

I still don't understand the game unlike the previous work.

From playing the Demo, we gotten two maid side kicks.

However sometimes during battle, they rape the shit outta the player.

Can't tell if they are just a burden or there to support us...

Seriously, someone needs to translate or explain this entire story for the new series.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*lurking intensifies*

Edit: also love the tag "probably_battlefuck" kinda... i dunno abstract

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been inactive for awhile so I'll have a link up shortly.
omg it is happening!

But seriously this is like my favorite creator of games related to succubi. It is like the professional version of some of the better gems i found long ago back on hongfire.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edit: Sorry it's taking so long 90% of the way there.
YOU sir deserve all reps i can give to you, because if we see that link you will be my hero for sure <3

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Sorry it's taking so long 90% of the way there.
Wait what are you serious?

You are so kind to share this File with us AND you apologize that it takes so long?

What´s wrong with you? xD

You surely deserve all the rep possible :p

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

still searching for links, but no luck atm :(
i feel with you, its just me, dont blame me, i realy cant wait for something i realy want and please dont tell me that i can buy the game, im a realy poor guy =(
i probably cant sleep untill my head kiss my keyboard :D
anyway, i need to somehow fix this negative thing about me...