What's new

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Copy-pasting translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread unlocked.

Mikeyboy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hello, Does someone Have this game? I would love to download pretty please?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh huh, well, this was a nice thing to learn about. I didn't know this developer had made another BF game like this. A shame none of their games have ever gotten a translation job, because I find the premise of this one to be rather fun like the other one, Devil's Game?

Having a female partner in the battle is pretty fun, and unlike say Succubus Rhapsodia where they're just a full time ally, the fact they turn into an 'enemy' if things go bad is a pretty interesting concept... although compared to the other one, the dolls in this seem to only go 'bad' for the reasons in the OP, and don't actually get BF'd by the succubi I suppose. Maybe? MTL stuff is always slightly awkward, and its an older version of RPGMaker that has weird text wrap issues with MTool.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone have a mtl translation of this game?
It does not exist, I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You could look into this patch for another game of the same dev. But this is Hell on Earth to translate, with no exaggeration.

edit: Inma no Ningyou: The Succubus Doll => it's "Dolls". There are two of them; juggling with both being the intended gameplay's cornerstone.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
It does not exist, I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You could look into this patch for another game of the same dev. But this is Hell on Earth to translate, with no exaggeration.

edit: Inma no Ningyou: The Succubus Doll => it's "Dolls". There are two of them; juggling with both being the intended gameplay's cornerstone.
You CAN use MTool to MTL it that way but, well, it's MTL as all heck of course.