What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [開発室] [Developing Room] 淫魔の箱庭 / The Succubus' Garden (RJ280977)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why didn't you just make a new thread?
I only played the demo when I posted in the old thread but now I played the full version.
RJ280977_img_main.jpg
Links to Sources of Information

Description of Gameplay:
This is turn-based RPG Maker battle fuck where the player pleasures the enemy to defeat her. Losing results in a defeat scene and a penalty in which the player will start the second encounter in a charmed state. If the player loses a second time to the same enemy, the third encounter results in instant defeat and a drop in experience level. The player can reset the charmed state at home base but must regain the lost experience level.

Controls are RPG Maker.

Description of Story:
You receive a quest to take down a succubus and head to the beleaguered town to investigate. There, you must search for the succubus queen, release the captured villagers, and save the day.

There are some loli characters.

Attachments

thomasan

Reputation score
Is there a auto translate file out yet? I’m not very good with those programs but I’m interested in playing this game.

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
does anyone know how to avoid the vampire temptation? there are hints talking about a thief with an item to prevent fascination, but even after i defeat it the vampire is undefeatable anyways

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone know how to avoid the vampire temptation? there are hints talking about a thief with an item to prevent fascination, but even after i defeat it the vampire is undefeatable anyways
You had to equip or have an item, but I don't remember which.
To fight the thief, you need to sleep at "your" house after meeting certain conditions and she'll pop up at night. Meeting her in the bar, maybe?

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
You had to equip or have an item, but I don't remember which.
To fight the thief, you need to sleep at "your" house after meeting certain conditions and she'll pop up at night. Meeting her in the bar, maybe?
i didn't know she would go to the bar after the fight, thank you very much!