What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there a place we can watch scenes like in the first game main menu was thinking it was the demon book in the main menu but that only shows datils and not scenes

Troy168

Reputation score
There's a character popularity poll going on over at Ci-en. Make sure to vote for your favourite demon or demons.

Kernog

Reputation score
is there a place we can watch scenes like in the first game main menu was thinking it was the demon book in the main menu but that only shows datils and not scenes
After the quest with Cait Sith, a quest unlocks a hotel which is this game's equivalent of "My Room". The grimoire's animations unlock with enough intimacy points, as I understand.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's a character popularity poll going on over at Ci-en. Make sure to vote for your favourite demon or demons.
Of course the underage schoolgirl is going gangbusters because 'loli' and footfags, why am I not surprised.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Of course the underage schoolgirl is going gangbusters because 'loli' and footfags, why am I not surprised.
You're joking right? In almost any other situation the chick with the biggest tits, thiccest booty and all around adult charm wins, and we can see that even in the poll with shadow women and Siren being the runner ups. I think the fact this H game just has such a large diverse lineup of fetish waifus that majority of people, being vanilla centered Boobs and ass, never bothered with this H game and as such, we're seeing the effects of people who are wholly degenerate, like us. I bet if this H game was a western H game the lizard chick or the moth would have won because of how prolific furries are. At least in Shrift 1 the Doll girl won the poll, even over the sadistic rori chick so there's time for another one of those to appear.

EDIT: Shadow women is leading the poll now, not surprising.

Last edited:

Troy168

Reputation score
Seems like the top three are Shadow Lady, Hanako and Siren. At least Siren is getting some love.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I actually have a statistical fact that can help you with this!

It's called sample selection bias.
It happens in any adult game with a poll!!!

It's actually interesting.

In this game, there is only 1 loli. Loli fans only have 1 monster to choose from. So all loli fans will choose that one monster.
People who are fans of other body types have a lot more options to choose from. Their votes are spread.

Examples in other polls.
In the SEQUEL games, the homosexual character has a high polling rate.
Homosexuals/Homo-leaning bisexuals have very few options to vote for. Especially since there's usually only one gay option per game in SEQUEL. All of their votes then go to the homo character.
Heterosexuals have way more options so their votes are spread.

In FOBS, the submissive monster has a high polling rate.
Maledom fans who for some reason like FOBS, have very few options to vote for. They have Yamabiko, cat-thief, wall-asses, gargoyle, or sleeping sheep. When the first vote was made, cat-thief, gargoyle, wall-asses, and sleeping sheep didn't exist yet.
The maledom guys literally only had one girl that targeted them. Yamabiko. All of them voted for her.
Femdom fans? Their vote was split among the rest of the game. Yamabiko ended up dominating.

Interestingly enough, sample selection bias doesn't guarantee a win, because the fans you cultivate as a creator are innately going to be biased to your persuasion.
FOBS is different though.
Apparently, Zell has a lot of maledom fans XD.
Like Ansala...
Probably cause the game's free though.

EDIT: Hope that helps the next time you see a poll. That knowledge has helped keep some faith in humanity over the years XD

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
Hanako was the one I saved for last, and I could not beat her quick enough. I was never into Loli for reasons I shouldn't have to explain, but I'm at that age now where it's taken my level of discomfort to another level. Soon as I knew I was going to encounter her I was like "Nope." and grinded my faith level so I could beat her as fast as I could.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hanako was the one I saved for last, and I could not beat her quick enough. I was never into Loli for reasons I shouldn't have to explain, but I'm at that age now where it's taken my level of discomfort to another level. Soon as I knew I was going to encounter her I was like "Nope." and grinded my faith level so I could beat her as fast as I could.
I argue Hanako's much worse than most other lolis.

I don't think it has to do with age specifically. It's that she specifically draws way too heavily on the imagery of kids.
Nina doesn't act or dress like one. You can reason in your head that she's just a mature girl in a small body.

And you know what.

Real adults with small bodies exist. It might not be your thing, but you can reason that logically.

Hanako though?
She has a randoseru.
She has the school uniform.

Her design just screams too young in physical appearance. And the way she talks, she brings out the same feeling.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Typically as you grow older you're suppose to be more into different fetishes than out of them. Human desire is endless; there's only so many ways you can skin a banana before you start craving for eggs and bacon. If you find yourself clinging to old traditions well, stagnation is certainly not healthy either. Mah, we won't live long enough to be open minded to all fetishes anyway. At least in fantasy la la land you can indulge in any fetish without fear, outside of being ostracized or hated by your peers, though that was going to happen regardless since we fap to drawings instead of looking for real pussy.

Jokes aside, I was worried Hanako was gonna have some slug vagina or some shit, I'm glad she was more human, a mix of the popular Japanese bathroom school girl ghost trope and a slug demon. In that respect, Nina was far more of a loli considering she summons shadows but doesn't have much animal fucking in her unlike Hanako, more human looking than not too. I wonder if Hachi from bakemonogatari was inspiration for Hanako.

Last edited:

adzu12

Reputation score
just to be sure, in chapter one is only 2 monster girls or they have more?

Madflavor

Reputation score
I argue Hanako's much worse than most other lolis.

I don't think it has to do with age specifically. It's that she specifically draws way too heavily on the imagery of kids.
Nina doesn't act or dress like one. You can reason in your head that she's just a mature girl in a small body.

And you know what.

Real adults with small bodies exist. It might not be your thing, but you can reason that logically.

Hanako though?
She has a randoseru.
She has the school uniform.

Her design just screams too young in physical appearance. And the way she talks, she brings out the same feeling.
Yeah these points exactly. Some Loli's are handled in a way where the line is blurred. You brought up Nina as an excellent and relevant example. With Hanako on the other hand, there's no ambiguity to it. That is a small child.

just to be sure, in chapter one is only 2 monster girls or they have more?
Chapter One has 8 Devil Girls in total. 3 are optional encounters.

Darkest C

Reputation score
I have a glitch where the character is invisible at the start and the game is kinda soft locked. Any fix?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Typically as you grow older you're suppose to be more into different fetishes than out of them. Human desire is endless; there's only so many ways you can skin a banana before you start craving for eggs and bacon. If you find yourself clinging to old traditions well, stagnation is certainly not healthy either. Mah, we won't live long enough to be open minded to all fetishes anyway. At least in fantasy la la land you can indulge in any fetish without fear, outside of being ostracized or hated by your peers, though that was going to happen regardless since we fap to drawings instead of looking for real pussy.

Jokes aside, I was worried Hanako was gonna have some slug vagina or some shit, I'm glad she was more human, a mix of the popular Japanese bathroom school girl ghost trope and a slug demon. In that respect, Nina was far more of a loli considering she summons shadows but doesn't have much animal fucking in her unlike Hanako, more human looking than not too. I wonder if Hachi from bakemonogatari was inspiration for Hanako.
What is this word-salad XD
Ok... wait... i'll read it again.
Open-minded? All fetishes? Fetish w/o fear.

Bro. Just say you wanna bang the kid monster. No need to step around the bush.
I'm gonna have to stop you on this statement though.
Nina was far more of a loli considering she (wordsalad)
No she was not. Her shadow demons which were the primary way she had sex were not.
Her character itself is nowhere near on the same level as Hanako.

Yeah these points exactly. Some Loli's are handled in a way where the line is blurred. You brought up Nina as an excellent and relevant example. With Hanako on the other hand, there's no ambiguity to it. That is a small child.
1669088109863.png
This is also a loli.

Obviously, I have no interest in tiny girls at all regardless of their mental age or whatever, but for this one, it helps that she's not dressed like an elementary schooler and is seen drinking alcohol.
Hanako tho. I can't even post a picture of her. I'm too scared I'll get banned. And that's just her looks. She even talks like a kid.

Magical mental age of over a 100 cause demon or whatever, so at least they covered their tracks a bit..

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually have a statistical fact that can help you with this!

It's called sample selection bias.
It happens in any adult game with a poll!!!

It's actually interesting.

In this game, there is only 1 loli. Loli fans only have 1 monster to choose from. So all loli fans will choose that one monster.
People who are fans of other body types have a lot more options to choose from. Their votes are spread.

Examples in other polls.
In the SEQUEL games, the homosexual character has a high polling rate.
Homosexuals/Homo-leaning bisexuals have very few options to vote for. Especially since there's usually only one gay option per game in SEQUEL. All of their votes then go to the homo character.
Heterosexuals have way more options so their votes are spread.

In FOBS, the submissive monster has a high polling rate.
Maledom fans who for some reason like FOBS, have very few options to vote for. They have Yamabiko, cat-thief, wall-asses, gargoyle, or sleeping sheep. When the first vote was made, cat-thief, gargoyle, wall-asses, and sleeping sheep didn't exist yet.
The maledom guys literally only had one girl that targeted them. Yamabiko. All of them voted for her.
Femdom fans? Their vote was split among the rest of the game. Yamabiko ended up dominating.

Interestingly enough, sample selection bias doesn't guarantee a win, because the fans you cultivate as a creator are innately going to be biased to your persuasion.
FOBS is different though.
Apparently, Zell has a lot of maledom fans XD.
Like Ansala...
Probably cause the game's free though.

EDIT: Hope that helps the next time you see a poll. That knowledge has helped keep some faith in humanity over the years XD
Lolicons write the longest essays.