What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Can you explain to me the option of letting go the girls because I don't understand it.
When at full Trust with a Demon (can be grinded easy by Sex-ing them in the Hotel, even with one of the Cards equipped to Sex even in Husk state), Sex her at least once and, when given the options to Leave/Continue Sex-ing etc, choose the option "Have her Leave" (or something similar named).

You will then be able to re-find each Demon in their original story location (if it was a temporary location, it will re-appear on the Map Locations), and you will be able to re-fight her (winning will get her back into the Hotel).

instantregret7

Reputation score
What's everyone's overall thoughts on Shrift 2 so far?
It's a bit annoying having go all the way to the hotel for recollection scenes, with no save point there. It's also annoying for there to be a restriction or penalty for having sex with the demons, whether it's the ejaculation limit, or dream demons ALWAYS draining your levels. And lastly i think the "plapping" sound effects were much better in the first game

But the story is still great, the gameplay is engaging, and the animations are quite nice. A bit too much furry here and there but overall well done

Probably like 7.5/10

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Gameplay I'd say is much easier so I'll give it that, less RNG bullshit. It sucks that losing to a demon makes them stronger throughout save files so at a certain point you would theoretically be completely fucked and forced to reset all data if you allowed them to level drain you too much and then replayed their chapters, wouldn't be an issue if we could forever get stronger but we can't. There's no benefit to doing so however so it's not something you need to worry about. Motel mode or pseudo recollection room avoids that particular problem at least, assuming you chose to do so. The option to be genocidal is still disabled so I'll hold my judgement on the story till it's done, and the majority of the creatures you fuck have been heavily furry so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone into just vaguely furry stuff.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Gameplay I'd say is much easier so I'll give it that, less RNG bullshit. It sucks that losing to a demon makes them stronger throughout save files so at a certain point you would theoretically be completely fucked and forced to reset all data if you allowed them to level drain you too much and then replayed their chapters, wouldn't be an issue if we could forever get stronger but we can't. There's no benefit to doing so however so it's not something you need to worry about. Motel mode or pseudo recollection room avoids that particular problem at least, assuming you chose to do so. The option to be genocidal is still disabled so I'll hold my judgement on the story till it's done, and the majority of the creatures you fuck have been heavily furry so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone into just vaguely furry stuff.
They do have the option to reset the enemy's debuffs on you (by either getting fucked, or beating, other demons). There's also the Cheat-like options in the lobby of the hotel, in case anyone would further need them.

There are also demons that are not specifically Furry, I think it just feels like there's a lot of them because they are around 1/3rd of the current demons

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
They do have the option to reset the enemy's debuffs on you (by either getting fucked, or beating, other demons). There's also the Cheat-like options in the lobby of the hotel, in case anyone would further need them.

There are also demons that are not specifically Furry, I think it just feels like there's a lot of them because they are around 1/3rd of the current demons
Fair, although then I have to wonder what to point of the level drain mechanic is for besides tedious masochist runs. Level drain concepts never made any sense to me, if a monster could steal power they could become gods in a short amount of time just by fuckling, so silly.

All of which have been in Chapter 1, which also has it's own fair share of scales and bugs. Hell even the loli can be off putting with that snail body stuff. It's like Alice from MGQ where she looks normal but then her vagina looks like an STD that evolved and gained sentience. The best you could get in chapter 2 was what, the arachnid? I forget, that's how little I cared about the cast. Either way it's just a to each their own statement.

Reputation score
Fair, although then I have to wonder what to point of the level drain mechanic is for besides tedious masochist runs. Level drain concepts never made any sense to me, if a monster could steal power they could become gods in a short amount of time just by fuckling, so silly.

All of which have been in Chapter 1, which also has it's own fair share of scales and bugs. Hell even the loli can be off putting with that snail body stuff. It's like Alice from MGQ where she looks normal but then her vagina looks like an STD that evolved and gained sentience. The best you could get in chapter 2 was what, the arachnid? I forget, that's how little I cared about the cast. Either way it's just a to each their own statement.
Level drain could be justified if it's only really effective on victims who have some degree of power to drain. This would make it similar to level grinding, where it's more efficient to fight strong enemies than weak ones.

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Imo level drain is a pretty hot fetish, as for plot logic, it varies between stories. In this one, it's not really specifically level-drain, as the Levels we get are "Faith Levels", instead it's best to consider it more of an Energy Drain type (like it was in the 1st game), in which the victim gets drained of energy, but this would not specifically stack infinitely for the person doing the draining (they would get a boost in power from fresh draining, but it's not like they grind for levels or anything; much like vampires can drain blood often, and be stronger immediately after draining blood, but still overall not increase in power over time simply from regular blood drinking).

bomb2022

Reputation score
Level drain could be justified if it's only really effective on victims who have some degree of power to drain. This would make it similar to level grinding, where it's more efficient to fight strong enemies than weak ones.
For monster, it's like having dinner when they drain their victims lvl or live
succubus and vampires are the best examples
for them humans are just food

What's everyone's overall thoughts on Shrift 2 so far?
its more grinding and the art/animation has improved i think

Last edited:

2quick4u

Lurker
Reputation score
let me ask his question, smarter. where would i got to BUY the DLC? because i dont see it on DEVILOFFICE's circle page on DLSite. just the two full games

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
If you mean the new Hekate DLC, it's not out yet, but when it is it'll be buyable through Ci-en. The latest article's a placeholder for it.

Other DLC'll likely be in older articles somewhere.

edit: and now it's out

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Any reason why we currently think 2 more?
The Chapter structure of the game, basically. At least if they decide to have a similar number of chapters with the 1st game. Of course, it still depends on them.

Also we should get soon at least 1 smaller update to add the missing Demon girl of Chapter 2, that could not make the initial release date for chapter 2