What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't have to look up for anything on this chapter, although the doll girl was a bit confusing since she does require you to beat her and re-do the chapter to get her as Mikufanboy already mentioned. Also, I was able to use Dargoth's mini translation patch for the menus and commands, I am not using the machine 0 script a few peeps have mentioned though, didn't need it?

Basically, as a Lv1, a few tips (spoilers maybe):

First Rabbit encounter, use a violent struggle to break off > draw your weapon (recommended to be a sword or the Mantis Scythe to not waste ammo), smack her once, if you can't attack, you are probably charmed, punch yourself on the face, then attack. If you need money, you can farm Ch1 enemies using their affinity Boxes, as of this part, the Iron Maiden is great for money, later on the Doll is better. Max Limit Break > Sawed off Shotgun will one shot in 2 turns if you are fully enhanced from sexy times.

Proceed with Ch1, warding bell on to reduce Rabbits, reading every document you come across (not sure if needed), fight the mini dance tutorial, and you will eventually go tru a fence. Make sure you have saved before going into the shop causes an event. I am not 100% sure what I did here but apparently after talking to the 2 gals, you can choose the 2nd option and they will just give you a key and you can go on your merry way, but if you want them to join you, select the first option, go into the shop, the menu has changed. I bought 2 of the last item that looked like a steak (not sure if you really need that one specifically, but it looked fancier in my eyes :p), gave it to the grey cat girl, MC goes into a fight where he is charmed, head to the north east side and find the oni shop girl, and she does something to fix it. Go back to the girls, another fight issues, I just broke off and they joined...? Time to head back. Kinda hard for me to get more info on this bit 'cuz replaying the chapter no longer has the girls, and there is a machine that repeats the event but doesn't have the oni girl in it? Eh.

As soon as you head back tru the fence, you will go into a conversation with the buddy that is trying to get you out of there. In this very spot, make sure to head a bit left and get what I think is an Auto Shotgun in a white car. Thing is a beast. Damn useful for the last fight in the Ch. If you head right, you go into Ch2-2, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

You might have noticed that by the end of the convo with your buddy, Kazuya looked left as if something was being left. At this point, there are no random encounters anymore, save if you want, head to up into the building again and head left, to the midsection between the 2 building that looks like a graveyard. The bunny will be there, after some dialogue, she joins you. At this point, you have 2/4(3/5?) of the girls.

Start Ch2, you get ambushed by the doll girl. Fight didn't seem so hard, felt like the dryad fight, just fill her with lead and make sure to punch yourself on the face if you get charmed/enslaved(looks like a small puppet), on this fight I used the Barguest collar with the Custom Handgun since I didn't know the AA Shotgun existed, the AA shotgun should be able to deal with her far faster.

Keep moving and you will reach a spot full of darkness, put on the Ch1 Lantern and head north a bit, you will meet the twins, after they leave, head to the right. If you have Barguest from chapter one, she will come, call another one, and that other one will flip a switch that will light the whole area. So damn nifty. Head north.

You will get to a temple, locked with the 6 panels on the ground, I don't understand japanese so I went with Trial and error and god bless the sound cue it has (EDIT: HAHA, look at the post above this one. : D). Head inside, slap on the monster warding bell, and head to the left, running from the doll if you find her as a random encounter. Grab "half a key", then head back to the entrance and to the right, grab the other half, I'd recommend going out and saving/healing, then head to the center room and fight the doll. I used the sawed off Shotty on this fight, you just need to get a Shoot > Reload > Shoot and she will go down. If you get grabbed and she looks like she powered up (changed look), DO NOT try to break out, instead, use Defensive Posture and let her rape you, it will do around 10 damage total, violent break out after. Honestly I felt like this fight was just about RNG letting me have a chance to reload and then shoot, not that hard but if the doll gets lucky and constantly enslaves and charms you, it can get messy.

After defeating her, randoms encounters are disabled on that area, head north tru the door (not the stairs, those end the chapter), you will come across some pillars and what it looks to be a bridge. Check the left pillars for a Key, head back inside the temple, head back to the left room, check the mid part of the northen wall for a secret passage. Check the memo inside the room and you will get a item that looks like half a yin yang symbol, we will use this later on.

Continue on to Ch3, Ch3 is basically playing Stepmania, reminds you of Metatron as well, sort of. First time I went in I was getting pissed I was getting booed before noticing the upper right corner of the screen says what the people want, do that dance move and the rates will get a solid boost, you will also hit the enemy for some damage. When you defeat the first one, the girl will give you a 2-3 turns to heal back up, energy drinks weeeeeee. Repeat the same for the 2nd enemy, and then the third one. Never attacking, just dancing and healing between enemies.

After you defeat her, Ch2 is done, but not quite. You will unlock a lab with a machine that allows you to revisit events if you have the proper item. 2 events on this machine are from the 2 gals 30 affection item, and the dancer girl 30 affection item. The other one is the one you found at the temple. View that one (should be the first one on the list) and you will be controlling some dude in the past. Grab the half keys, head north, get murdered. After this, head to chapter select and go into 2-2, head back into the temple. With your newfound info, the doll girl will be like what!? and the twins will pop up behind and turn into this wtf thing (apparently their body is holding their heads with their hands... or something).

ODDLY ENOUGH, this fight felt like the easiest shit ever on Lv1 Pacifist 'cuz she is apparently one of the few things in the game that aims to try to kill you. With Magic, and stuff. Now, I didn't get the chance to try this, but apparently the dancing girl 2nd chest (think it needs 50? affinity) gives you a ring that says that reduces your magic power drastically, in exchange, it makes your magic resistance drastically higher, which would have been nice on this fight. I basically just went nuts with the auto-shotgun and she went poof, proceed to end the chapter and the doll girl will join you.

Then do the bonding event with the dance girl for maximun Metatron-Swag.

EDIT: Oh wow, hadn't seen this event, the dancing girl goes to town on Kazuya in front of everyone, and they all seem to cheer her on, even the Ch1 monsters. Iron Maiden and Doll girl are NOT AMUSED. ENGLISH TRANSLATION WHEN!? ME NO LIKEY MACHINE STUFF! T.T

EDIT 2: I'd like to point out some animations are only seen on the Bonding section of each monster. Dancing girl seems to have one, as the 2 cat girls, and the Mantis (simlar to an already existing one, where wants to do Predator/Prey roleplay, but looks like she is trying to eat your head, like an actual mantis would, she doesn't though).

Last edited:
Reputation score
Whew... that was truly Emotional. Absolutely Perfect Gameplay. I actually laughed & Enjoyed at M.O.W 002 Nina Final Boss battle in chapter 2. if you use items, there will be a short scene where you will be involved in a scandal on TV. No joke, that was pretty funny.

Anyways, i decided to re-upload the entire file containing three save files in it. Gallery still don't have the option of Rematch FIGHTS. so i took the liberty of saving just before bosses. Uploading the save file is fine and all but i figured there might be lazy people like me who wants the whole damm thing. cause you also need another separate save file called " PublicData" for it to work.

The Game is using Translations from Dargoth which he made for Chapter 1.
Also included that Script which allows you to use ITHVNR so it won't show that stupid ZER000 .000. 000 crap.

Save 01 - Boss fight for Puppet Doll Girl.
  • ( She can use ZA WARUDO, no joke. While Time is Frozen, she Rapes you. )
Save 03 - Boss Fight for Nina and her double shadows.
  • ( Before you begin, there will be an option asking you if you want to fight through dancing or normal weapons )
Save 05 - Ignore that, didn't collect all the H-Scenes but it sorta complete and ready for chapter 3 for myself.
  • ( planning to go for KILL EVERYTHING Route, forgot that i spared the dog girl at the very start... )
my point is that, i just threw everything in a temporary make-shift game. English Translations actually work for skills, Items from Chapter 1 only and even few combat lines in chapter 2. Until Dargoth comes up with another translation for chapter 2 (Fingers crossed) you can use this for the time being.

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
( She can use ZA WARUDO, no joke. While Time is Frozen, she Rapes you. )
Ultra Instinct MC confirmed, I was blocking that attack with Defensive Posture, wasn't aware it was freezing time. Dafuq is the MC Defensive Posture made of?

Reputation score
Ultra Instinct MC confirmed, I was blocking that attack with Defensive Posture, wasn't aware it was freezing time. Dafuq is the MC Defensive Posture made of?
Ehh? If you actually read the machine translations. The baby black fox will explain to you that she literally stops time by using ancient Magic. He further explains that moving during the frozen time is extremely difficult even for M.O.W. ( unless you have star platinum)

Seriously, Defensive posture is useless unless you are playing in Hard mode. Landed 4 melee hits and She goes down.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ehh? If you actually read the machine translations. The baby black fox will explain to you that she literally stops time by using ancient Magic. He further explains that moving during the frozen time is extremely difficult even for M.O.W. ( unless you have star platinum)

Seriously, Defensive posture is useless unless you are playing in Hard mode. Landed 4 melee hits and She goes down.
Not using Machine translation, just Dargoth.

Defensive posture makes that attack do around 10 Will damage, even though she rapes you, it's kinda funny seeing her rape you and doing no damage. I was having a bad luck streak where she would either enslave or charm me, back to back, I had to shoot her around 4 times. I have 0 Str for melee. Heck, I barely got any stats :/, that attack is an instant kill for me, sometimes she would start the fight with it. Also trying to save items, if I can luck out a fight without any items I will. If all went well, I could actually kill her in 3 turns with Sawed Off shotty (Shoot > Reload > Shoot), but eh. Tried the AA the second time around and it had to shot 4 times.

How is Defensive Posture useless? She can start the fight with that attack, and I have Vit Lv3 and Will Lv4, and it one shots on easy mode. I mean, if you save scum, then sure, I guess? Unless I am missing something.

EDIT: Should add, I was only throwing a joke as to how a human assuming a defensive posture is somehow capable of stopping a being that can stop time. Y'know, 'cuz that makes sense.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You need to share the save.000 for the full save to work as well as your completed story save

fbrian94

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you also need to share PublicData.rvdata2 for the full save to work.
Otherwise, thank you for your work. :)

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gallery still don't have the option of Rematch FIGHTS.
Just wondering, are the saves for specific events? You can rematch enemies by equipping their box obtained on the first chest of their affinity chests and going to sleep (Bronze Boxes), they will appear as a nightmare, and you can fight them to farm money or lose for... reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). For special bosses/situations, you will get a half a Yin / Yang symbol that you can use on the lab you unlock on the end to repeat those bosses as an event (Dancing girl, The 2 cat girls and the Twin Dolls can be re-done this way).

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
woops i meant your PublicData.rvdata2 also. sorry
Updated the post again.

The two cat girls rubbing animation does also happen if you allow yourself to get seduced and don't go to the oni for help the third time around. The Dance Dance loli has a unique animation for max affection, and also for the two shadows raping you which I believe is when you lose to her boss fight while fighting her. Finally the green and blue haired doll girls have an animation as well when you lose to them game over style, though the black haired doll girl is still the one raping you.

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Dance Dance loli
Was trying to avoid mentioning this but... Oh well. Thought the cat girl rubbing animation was the 100 affinity one, went to replay it with the Yin Yang, apparently I was wrong, haha.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I beat chapter one using dargoth's translated version(which helped me big time with ithvnr) If I use the Japanese version with the chapter 1 completed save, will it start on chapter 2? (Yeah I know, dumb question.)

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I beat chapter one using dargoth's translated version(which helped me big time with ithvnr) If I use the Japanese version with the chapter 1 completed save, will it start on chapter 2? (Yeah I know, dumb question.)
Here is what I did.

Get the updated game that has Ch2.

Patch it like you did with Ch1.

Move over the Save folder and the PublicData.rvdata2 from your Ch1 cleared game folder over to the Ch2 game folder, place them on the same locations.

You should be able to just load the final game data and continue to chapter 2 with everything you had in the other game. Translation will still be intact and works quite well.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is what I did.

Get the updated game that has Ch2.

Patch it like you did with Ch1.

Move over the Save folder and the PublicData.rvdata2 from your Ch1 cleared game folder over to the Ch2 game folder, place them on the same locations.

You should be able to just load the final game data and continue to chapter 2 with everything you had in the other game. Translation will still be intact and works quite well.
Thanks!

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
guys i need some help here...
i've "choosed the milk way" from the catgirl, and now i walks slow as fk... i've seen some pages ago something about a Oni shop, this shop is the one who the first giant bunny appears? cuz i'm talking with this "oni" girl, but she just sells me weapons, recovery items and etc, but i still SLOW! D: HAAAALP!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Even if you miss the auto shotgun when you meet oni and the helicopter tries to shoot you she will sell you a assault rifle that can defeat the doll in bossmode just as fast

In Case someone gets stuck here at Chapter 2-2. Move according to the platform from 1 to 6. you will hear a Click Sound if successful. :cool::cool::cool:

the posistion of the tiles will not be the same fore every player going by location for me it was 543612

does she stop time less often on hard cause that's a instant ko for me if I don't block her on normal

a half a Yin / Yang symbol
Magatama

Reputation score
guys i need some help here...
i've "choosed the milk way" from the catgirl, and now i walks slow as fk... i've seen some pages ago something about a Oni shop, this shop is the one who the first giant bunny appears? cuz i'm talking with this "oni" girl, but she just sells me weapons, recovery items and etc, but i still SLOW! D: HAAAALP!
Ahh, i think that's a bug, ya gotta restart with a new save before you choose the "reward" instead of the key. i also choose that one, tried returning to the gate but the hero showed the water sign and turned away.

Reputation score
the posistion of the tiles will not be the same fore every player going by location for me it was 543612

does she stop time less often on hard cause that's a instant ko for me if I don't block her on normal
oh wut, damn this fantastic game for having random number generator. i am afraid that some folks would get stuck at that area if the tiles are really different for everybody.
Hopefully they will at least be aware that they gotta step on the tiles and hear the click. i nearly thought it was a bug until by sheer luck i stepped on a correct tile and heard it.
In the first fight against her, i lose immediately after she Za warudo me. Second fight was a little strange, she didn't use her Stando at all, 4 hits from death scythe and goes down. ( Normal Mode )