What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

StainSpear

Reputation score
Well... this is just an update right?...
Wouldnt mind if someone could share it n_n

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That moment when you bought the game on the English DLSite a month ago. Then you see it still hasn't been updated. Then you go to your download page and notice the file is twice as big.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Time to get my pacifist mood on.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this developer is awesome and I outright bought it to support him. I do not intend to share it if you send off a PM, so don't send a PM asking me to share it because I won't share it if you send a PM asking for me to share it because I won't share it. So DOn't PM me.

Ahem.

I have no idea how to play this. Anyone wanna' update a save?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The updated game will be uploaded in anime sharing shorty. Ain't no moral highroad gonna stop the black beards of anime.
Anyone know how to open the door in 2-2?
You have to step on the floor with the Japanese letters in the correct sequence.If you step on the wrong tile then it resets but luckily you don't need to step in the same tile twice so after enough trial and error it'll work out.

By the way, the method to getting the two cat(?) girls is the same as getting the rabbit girl and it also rewards you with a powerful gun. Just pick the options that let you get seduced when you first meet them, the first time go all the way, the second time pick option two right before you climax, you'll get an option to save after the lollipop cat girl plays with you for some money if you select to ask her to relieve you. Go talk to the girl shopkeeper at the left side of the area and she'll relieve you of the curse state. Make sure you get rid of the triple hearts too with a recovery item after. Talk to the cat girl again and she'll force rape you. Break out of it and they'll let you in on some story. After that go back to the school yard and you'll get some dialogue with the huge rabbit(?) girl. The gun is in the car right next to the save point. Once you progress to chapter two you'll have the three monster girls in your love shack as well as the shopkeeper from that building down below in the room with the cat girls. You might want to make sure you have enough money to buy all the goodies they request of you, I'm not sure what happened if you don't but I wager it'll be a game over of sorts.

Last edited:

absd1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks! also for to get the cutscene with the rabbit girl, you have to view the journal inside the building after you the stuff with the cat girls. In the games current state there is a glitch where if you go back to the cutscene area after you have done it, you will be trapped and forced to restart.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Indeed. I'm not quite sure how to get the Doll girl, she has amazing animations. Chapter 2 has quite a bit more content then chapter 1 it seems. Be sure to use the shield skill when she's all evil looking in battle to avoid getting over-killed by all the damage from the rape. The tornado wind buff really helps against her when she tries to restrict you with her hair attack, though it doesn't help when she warps time or whatever.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Figured it out. After you beat the doll girl and complete the chapter you can go to the giant hole (Right after you beat the doll girl) and find the key in one of the pillars, the key to the hidden door behind the wall scroll in the right room. Once you get the gem you can use the machine to go visit the past of the doll girl apparently and some guy who dies to the green and blue doll girls. Then, replay chapter 2-2 and when you get to the doll girl again you'll fight the true final boss of Chapter 2, magic spamming green and blue doll girl. Beat the boss and the doll girl joins the love shack. For the dance dance monster girl all you have to do is dance and beat her, I'm assuming with a high dance percentage for her to join you.

Last edited:

absd1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Figured it out. After you beat the doll girl and complete the chapter you can go to the giant hole and find the key in one of the pillars, the key to the hidden door behind the wall scroll in the right room. Once you get the gem you can use the machine to go visit the past of the doll girl apparently and some guy who dies to the green and blue doll girls. Then, replay chapter 2-2 and when you get to the doll girl again you'll fight the true final boss of Chapter 2, magic spamming green and blue doll girl. Beat the boss and the doll girl joins the love shack. For the dance dance monster girl all you have to do is dance and beat her, I'm assuming with a high dance percentage for her to join you.
Yeah i think you have to have over 90% when you beat for them to join otherwise they wont.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Soo... anyone willing to send a link to some saves? I'm using a save from the V1 endgame that was posted several pages back and I can't get out of the area with the scary dog girls.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Soo... anyone willing to send a link to some saves? I'm using a save from the V1 endgame that was posted several pages back and I can't get out of the area with the scary dog girls.
i got you covered fam.
it's a pacifist run so be careful.
edit:eek:h you are using from the v1 endgame my bad,i think it's easier to wait for a walkthrough like the other guy did.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I got myself stuck, poor choice picking for the cat(?) girls near the barrel fire in 2-1(?), I had the anti-game over card on so now i cant get back to them or the 'store', Should I reload an earlier save or is there somewhere else I can go? The metal gate refuses to let me pass.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thanks for the info about the doll and mamarabbit (I completely missed mamarabbit and didn't start my second playthrough of ch2 to get unacquired game over events yet)

edit nope had to do a clean play for mamarabbit replaying 2-1 glitched snd instend of seeing that scene I got stuck woth a invisable pc :(

Last edited:
Reputation score
By the way, i remembered seeing a translated version for the statues effects for this list, does anyone have it?

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if you talk to the oni merchant when the cats send you to get drinks mow001 shows up and cure you and tell you to visit her room later.. the results of doing so are quite... amusing... though off camera. remember to open the menu afterwords too XD

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here's a full save with all the characters maxed out affection for chapter 1 and 2. It's worth noting it's a pacifist run and with cheated stats so it'll spoil your play through if you use it to play the game. Use with discretion.

Last edited:
Reputation score
In Case someone gets stuck here at Chapter 2-2. Move according to the platform from 1 to 6. you will hear a Click Sound if successful. :cool::cool::cool: