What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wait what chapter 3 its coming this year ? meh im still waiting for MGQ: P, waiting for SHRIFT will be nothing.

MrMelo94

Reputation score
i cant Translate the game
its stay by 90% for a time
what can i do?

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score

This looks like it's from DLSite...
Time to spam F5?

Transcript:
差し替え申請が完了しました。
The replacement application has been completed.

差し替え申請を受け付けいたしました。 ご不明な点、ご質問、アップロード後の訂正などがございましたらお気軽に[お問い合わせ]くださ い。
We have accepted a replacement application. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, questions or corrections after uploading.
【すぐにご確認ください】
【Please confirm immediately】
ご登録いただいている連整用メールアドレスに、受付完了メッセージを送信しました。 「メールに記載の申請内容に誤りが無いかご確認ください。 *メールに記載のファイルサイズと、お手元のファイルのファイルサイズを比較し、ファイ
We have sent a reception completion message to the registered coordinated e-mail address you registered. "Please check whether there is any error in application contents described in the mail * Compare the file size described in the mail with the file size of the file in hand,
ルが正常にアップロードされたかご確認ください。 * 申請内容に誤りや、ファイルサイズが違っていた場合は、[ 作品一覧 ]の差し替えボタンか ら差し替えをお願いいたします。英語版の場合は[ 英語版作品一覧 ]からお願いいたしま
Please confirm that you uploaded successfully. * If the application content is wrong or the file size is wrong, please replace it from the replacement button of [Work List]. In the case of the English version, please do it from [English work list]

【差し替えが反映されるまで】
【Until replacement is reflected】

Time to spam F5!
I don't know how quick is Dlsite for updates though...

Edit:

Hahaha haha hahah ha.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No update, DLSite played a joke on him...

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
is it happening today? OOOOH? im getting hyped, REEEAAALY looking forward to the spider and the small ones

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up, there is an issue with one of the flags in the game concerning the sphinx. If you get to the last question and fail it, it will then restart without the flag if you have the teleport thing on. It becomes impossible to beat it. Make sure you have 2 saves before the sphinx fight just incase.

Sphinx Answers (I think)
1.ほん
2.むね (The one that gives u 2 choices, mouth or chest. Choose Chest)
3.なし
4.にんげん
Since my game got bugged i think the last part is
ゆくりいって
Now im not sure since I can't get back to it. If someone could post a save after sphinx for me id appreciate it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
All of them are right except the last one, it's actually the second option when she's forcing you to pick from her own list, after which you pick the fourth option you provided again.

Make sure you break out of the sphinx' hold before you answer her questions, the first time you do you're allowed a grace period where you'll allowed a turn or two to use some regen items so it's best to use one in case you're carrying the annoying negative debuffs.

Anyone figured out how to capture or bring over the girls to your home yet?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im having issues with the snake girl, i only have 1 turn to get out of her hold and then its intant death. the snakegirl after the spidercave

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
im having issues with the snake girl, i only have 1 turn to get out of her hold and then its intant death. the snakegirl after the spidercave
Just use the shield skill and the battle with end after that turn with her falling to her death.

I'm missing the snake girl and the mermaid, I imagine the dev wants us to either backtrack on the chapter or use the machine like we had to for the doll girl, not sure how yet.

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
On the 4th question, after answer it correctly, she gives me 4 new more options for a next question. All four answers brings me to death. What am I doing wrong?

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
On the 4th question, after answer it correctly, she gives me 4 new more options for a next question. All four answers brings me to death. What am I doing wrong?
I'm sorry, I forgot to include "on Sphinx battle"

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Just use the shield skill and the battle with end after that turn with her falling to her death.

I'm missing the snake girl and the mermaid, I imagine the dev wants us to either backtrack on the chapter or use the machine like we had to for the doll girl, not sure how yet.
You have to use the powers of save magic. after beaten snake girl, read the merchants note. then you have to go back to chapter 3-1 and choose the new option when you talk to her. buy the item, and get back to the snake girl again (idk if you can just chapter select, I just speed ran the chapter again). after, you have to actually fight the snake girl, talk to the merchant after winning (its a whole bunch of plot about how your ability to essentially time travel etc. is crazy as shit). finish the chapter, and snaky is unlocked. now have to figure out the mermaid.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
mermaid is unlocked if:
-you have Haru & Liz <-not sure about this one
-You interact with the pouch next to the basin with the body but choose not to poison the water
-in the following fight holster your weapon then try to persuade the mermaid (don't use any other action)

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Chapter 3 available here