What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question. When i visit my room with the 4 doors on chapter 2, there are only 3 / 4 unlocked. Haru and liz (cat girls) are missing. Did I miss something?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
having alot of trouble with the sphinx. one of the answers on the 4th question gives you 4 more answers, all of which fail. any idea how to proceed from here?

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Whenever I walk out and fight her she doesn't reply with anything that suggest she'd join you. Do you have to replay the entire chapter?
If she didn't flee after your fight, then yes. You have to redo the chapter. If she did, then finish the chapter and check for her in Hell.
Full playthrough, check if you didn't miss anything:
-Escape the lamia/Get mermaid help to flee through the sewers
-Take on step in her purple secretions
-Enter the safe house without bed/refuse her offer to heal
-Get the cutescene where you get sick because of her secretions and enter a scripted combat in her yandere mode
-Meet Haru & Liz/ Haru go hunt mermaids
-Lower the water level/enter the station
-Interact with the pouch/dead body/refuse to poison the water
-Try to leave and enter a scripted combat with the mermaid
-Mermaid asks why Kazuya didn't poison the water/Kazuya says she'll never learn if they start to fight/combat/action holster weapon/action dissuade/Kazuya says the Mermaid is not responsible for the dead body/Mermaid flees
-Finish chapter/unlock mermaid

(The sphinx battle at the end of the chapter should have no link with the mermaid.)

If you still can't get the mermaid then it should be a bug.

Last edited:

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, can someone help me make the timer disappeared?

The files that comes from link above is already decrypted.
I've tried installing RPGMVX Ace lite to open the rv2 script.. yet... can't register online
Downloading the cracked RPGMVX AIO, cant open it for some reason, might be because its using some weird launcher.
Download RGSS Script editor, found the code, and change it, yet after I save it, game failed to launched.

I've had enough lol

Edit : Some villager from unknown village already helped me, ty

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hmm... The Sphinx Quiz is pretty annoying and arousing. I am still currently stuck on it,
previous comments from here was not helpful and pretty vague.
Let me try to put it in my layman terms.

When the Quiz Battle starts, Struggle first then pick the third Option ( ほん ), Afterwards she will pounce on you and you will be given two option, pick the bottom one which is Paizuri, Choosing the top one is Blowjob which leads to game over...

Afterwards, pick the forth option ( なし ) and for some reason she will speed up her paizuri.

After that Struggle away from her Paizuri and pick the Forth option, She will pounce on you again with a cowgirl position, then from here onwards i am stuck, couldn't answer anymore questions and she f**ked the shit outta me.

Someone really gotta come up with a nutshell walkthrough soon...

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Uh, power of save time, what? I don't have an option to replay the chapter though, just chapter select which doesn't work.

Whenever I walk out and fight her she doesn't reply with anything that suggest she'd join you. Do you have to replay the entire chapter?
I'm sorry I wasn't really clear. what I did was after reading the merchants note, I loaded a save from back in chapter 3-1, bought the new item from her, and speed ran through again. I don't know if you have to do that, or if you can just use chapter select. the note does highlight a part about turning back time though, so I feel you have to do the save.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh fuck that, I don't have any saves from before anymore. Guess I got to wait for the developer to unfuck the situation.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Old saves not working at all, and could never figure this game out enough to progress very far. Guess I'm waiting on a save upload here...

Oh, and quick question; back in chapter 2, how the heck do you encounter the bunny?

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm... The Sphinx Quiz is pretty annoying and arousing. I am still currently stuck on it,
previous comments from here was not helpful and pretty vague.
Let me try to put it in my layman terms.

When the Quiz Battle starts, Struggle first then pick the third Option ( ほん ), Afterwards she will pounce on you and you will be given two option, pick the bottom one which is Paizuri, Choosing the top one is Blowjob which leads to game over...

Afterwards, pick the forth option ( なし ) and for some reason she will speed up her paizuri.

After that Struggle away from her Paizuri and pick the Forth option, She will pounce on you again with a cowgirl position, then from here onwards i am stuck, couldn't answer anymore questions and she f**ked the shit outta me.

Someone really gotta come up with a nutshell walkthrough soon...
it was mentioned here before, but i can say it again for you^^
struggle out of her holds everytime before you answer her questions, you dont want to be in her hold when you answer

Old saves not working at all, and could never figure this game out enough to progress very far. Guess I'm waiting on a save upload here...

Oh, and quick question; back in chapter 2, how the heck do you encounter the bunny?
IIRR the bunny was a fixed encounter that you simply cant miss
also old saves DO work, im always using mine, just start a new game play it until you reach the first savepoint, wich is like 2 minutes, save and then copy the old save in the save folder, reload the game and BOOM you can load your old save

speaking of save, i edited a little bit the values and switches, but on my end i have every available enemy in the gallery room and the dream qubes

Attachments

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't forget to check out the translation.

I uploaded a patch for ver3.0 yesterday. Now that I've finished playing chapter 3 (no major issue except for the bad translation during the Sphinx battle) I'm planning a new patch for tomorrow.

Reputation score
it was mentioned here before, but i can say it again for you^^
struggle out of her holds everytime before you answer her questions, you dont want to be in her hold when you answer
Wtf are you talking about? i did that and all i got were game overs, by the time i struggle out of her paizuri i am unable to use items and my MP is too low to escape from cowgirl.

You might wanna explain in step by step, i am sure there are tons of lurkers who want to know the answer to that but unable to comment here.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
She will pounce on you again with a cowgirl position, then from here onwards i am stuck, couldn't answer anymore questions and she f**ked the shit outta me.
she doesn't ask the fourth question til you escape

having alot of trouble with the sphinx. one of the answers on the 4th question gives you 4 more answers, all of which fail. any idea how to proceed from here?
then it's 「に■げん」then『ばんごう』でこたえる then ①「に■げん」

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
>That little spider
>Activate it

Number one game so far this year, hands down.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh fuck that, I don't have any saves from before anymore. Guess I got to wait for the developer to unfuck the situation.
Assuming your save isn't as bad as mine, if she appears in any location that she usually does (all of chapter 1 & 2-3, I think?) you can talk to her and buy the item, it doesn't have to be 3-1. That being said, she's not present anywhere on my 3-3 completed file - I would suggest loading 1-3 and seeing if she's there, as that's the fastest way to check.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I cant trigger the tail fucking of the spider....i am trying since yesterday but all i get is the vore scene