What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone upload a detailed walkthrough, the walkthrough that has been uploaded before was VERY VERY unclear after chapter 1, it just talks about 3th and 4th bloody room, but no clear steps can be seen, please help, currently stuck in dark room part
Thanks in advance
You should have a lamp under you accessoires or was it off hand?

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Any news on part 4 release date?
I'm tempted to bother the dev but I won't if he posted a date somewhere.
(Who am I kidding we all know it'll come out out of nowhere about ten days after the very last last deadline)

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
So it's still very vague but I'm safe for another two weeks... I don't think I'll manage all I wanted to do.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You should have a lamp under you accessoires or was it off hand?
it goes in the same slot as gun mods so it's best to use with weapons that you don't want use mods on or don't have mods for

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO GOD DAMN FRUSTRATED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE THAN WITH CHAPTER 1.2! I CAN NEVER GET THE FIRST GODDAMN BATTERY BECAUSE I ALWAYS GET CHEAPSHOT BY THE GODDAMN FLOWER SHITS! AND EVERY TIME I DO GET THE BATTERY I DIE! Normally this would just send you to the start with the battery, BUT THE GAME IS SO GODDAMN BROKEN THAT I MAGICALLY END UP IN CHAPTER 2.3 FOR NO GODDAMN REASON!!! THUS ALL OF MY HARD EARNED PROGRESS IS ERASED!!!

FUCKING HELL!!!

Edit: Now that I've calmed down a tad, I can properly explain what's going on. I've been trying for a while now to get to the first blue bed in chapter 1.2 since I skipped it on my first play-through. While normally stages should be cleared out and a lot easier to get through when you re-visit them, chapter 1.2 is not and makes you play the whole thing all over again. When I manage to get the first battery, I get caught by the Alraune. Naturally I'm insta-killed because I took so many hits from the gasses because of the badly designed area and the over-abundance of enemies. This should send me back to Hell with the battery in my hand, but the game glitches out and sends me to a whole different chapter. What makes it even worse is that I've been trying and failing to find the LUST value in CE for weeks now and am still frustrated that I can't find it.

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
chapter 1-2 is very annoying made me rage quite a bit as well made me almost quit playing it, if it makes you feel better once you've done that room the other rooms are easier to manage as the first room is very RNG if you brake out or not my only suggestion is when you manage to do it run back to the safe room and save so you don't have to do it again

Im trying to save the Oni merchant at the moment does anyone know what to do I've been following this guide while playing

It says

1. a new option should appear when talking with oni merchant, a strange device for only $1000, buy it
  2. proceed normally through act 1 & 2, battle titanoboa with the oni's assistance.

but after the save point there is no where I can find the merchant to talk to does anyone know how to do this or save them in general?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
chapter 1-2 is very annoying made me rage quite a bit as well made me almost quit playing it, if it makes you feel better once you've done that room the other rooms are easier to manage as the first room is very RNG if you brake out or not my only suggestion is when you manage to do it run back to the safe room and save so you don't have to do it again

Im trying to save the Oni merchant at the moment does anyone know what to do I've been following this guide while playing

It says

1. a new option should appear when talking with oni merchant, a strange device for only $1000, buy it
  2. proceed normally through act 1 & 2, battle titanoboa with the oni's assistance.

but after the save point there is no where I can find the merchant to talk to does anyone know how to do this or save them in general?
She's back in chapter 1.2 The one with Lampas.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Status update from Dev.
・True pacifist route【Finished】
・pacifist route【Finished】
・neutral route【Finished】
・2nd playthough changes【~50%】←This is the part taking the most time
・Genocide Route【Unfinished】
・Bystander route【~50%】
・My room【2 relationship events left】
We can hope for a Mid to late December release. Dev's exact words were "the second half of mid December", so if everything stays on schedule, my guess is probably the 18th.

starway

Reputation score
Status update from Dev.
・neutral route【Finished】
・Bystander route【~50%】
We can hope for a Mid to late December release. Dev's exact words were "the second half of mid December", so if everything stays on schedule, my guess is probably the 18th.
So close yet so far also there two pacifist routes for a total of 5 now?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Status update from Dev.
・neutral route【Finished】

・Bystander route【~50%】
NG+ stuff ?! now im really hyped also "bystander" and "neutral" whats the difference ? never got what triggers the 4 route.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
NG+ stuff ?! now im really hyped also "bystander" and "neutral" whats the difference ? never got what triggers the 4 route.
I wouldn't get too hyped. I translated it as 2nd playthrough, but I don't know if that's the best translation. I am pretty sure it is like the stuff from previous chapters, where characters act differently if you had done a genocide run, then played a pacifist one.

I think that the Dev explained what each of the routes were once. IIRC,
True pacifist: you do not kill anyone, and recruit everyone as a friend.
Pacifist: you do not kill anyone, but you didn't recruit everyone either.
Neutral: you have killed before, but not everyone.
Genocide: ...you monster.

As for Bystander route, that was made in response to people complaining about the difficulty of the game, *cough* Iron Maiden *cough cough* Bystander route is essentially super easy mode, where battles are taken out. You get the H-scenes, but some of the story is unavailable and the ending is a joke. I believe it's called Spectator difficulty in Lv1VillagerA's machine translation.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wouldn't get too hyped. I translated it as 2nd playthrough, but I don't know if that's the best translation. I am pretty sure it is like the stuff from previous chapters, where characters act differently if you had done a genocide run, then played a pacifist one.

I think that the Dev explained what each of the routes were once. IIRC,
True pacifist: you do not kill anyone, and recruit everyone as a friend.
Neutral: you have killed before, but not everyone.
Genocide: ...you monster.

As for Bystander route, that was made in response to people complaining about the difficulty of the game, *cough* Iron Maiden *cough cough* Bystander route is essentially super easy mode, where battles are taken out. You get the H-scenes, but some of the story is unavailable and the ending is a joke. I believe it's called Spectator difficulty in Lv1VillagerA's machine translation.
so we are getting a ultra silly like ending !? well if its like or one it would be intersting to see, also yeah the reaction from demons at suddenly change of route makes more sence than a whole NG+, meh still something.

Also the "joke" route also mean reciving help from the hell officer ? since she warns you about reciving help from her will alter the ending.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, bystander (BYS) route was translated as spectator.

As for hell's help, I looked in the game files and on the option with (?) price actually increments a secret variable.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
no its that to you can kill but you still have to recruit everyone
遭遇した悪魔を1体でもトドメを刺したが(レベル2~)、すべての悪魔がマイルームにいる

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So while spending my Christmas bonus buying up H games, I decided to support this creator a bit more and purchase that DLC from way back no one seems to have shared still. I actually planned to buy the updated Melody Blood but it still needs more time to stew it seems... Anyway, here's the link to the DLC, it needs version 3.10 supposedly in the readme to work. Merry Christmas and to the creator of this wonderful H game.

By the way, turns out for CI-EN you need to pay into the other months to see content from the past unlike patreon which is a one time see everything. I had to buy into December and then October so I ended up paying a bit more then I intended, but I guess that's fine. I never thought patreon could one up another patreon-ish site.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how do you start the dlc tho? im a bit confused

ps: oh i just noticed i only have v3.0...time to go to dlsite and download 3.1

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
how do you start the dlc tho? im a bit confused

ps: oh i just noticed i only have v3.0...time to go to dlsite and download 3.1
Just move the folders to the game's files, overwrite the stuff, and input the number code inside the read me file ingame to that roasted chicken or pig or whatever it is in the room with the chick and the ghost dude. You'll get a gem you can use on the machine to find the dlc girl.

daviader

Reputation score
Hey I'm stuck on the two begger cats I don't really understand the walkthrough... it says lower gun and buy 2 steak bento????? Can anyone explain this to me?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey I'm stuck on the two begger cats I don't really understand the walkthrough... it says lower gun and buy 2 steak bento????? Can anyone explain this to me?
to bypass their gold diggering and actually get the "attention" from haru. you need to spent a lot but also no more than 10k or it leads to game over.

In the last part when they ask for a dessert, talk to the Oni instead to lift you curse (it will cost you so be sure to have money left), stabilize you self becouse you will be like shiet after too many edging (Oni tells you this too) and confront the kitties.