What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
doesn't that item prevent the character for getting the monstergirll debuffs?
No. You insta gameover if you don't have the item. The only way the "meal" debuffs can happen is if you have the item on.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No. You insta gameover if you don't have the item. The only way the "meal" debuffs can happen is if you have the item on.
And the meal debuff its one the biggest bs in game if you get it vs boss-like demons, so gameover > getting the debuff.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
And the meal debuff its one the biggest bs in game if you get it vs boss-like demons, so gameover > getting the debuff.
Bosses don't trigger meal.
What monster are you talking about?

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
If you get max meal debuff and getting ambushed by a demon, you will instantly lose, but you get some new text. It's a cool detail.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
I heard there was an update coming soon....but my questions are....

i have downloaded saves that have all chapters unlocked....but i am not sure i have faced every monster.....

is there a way to fight any of these?...

or this one...

or this monster...?

or this....

just wanna make sure i have fought every available fight. i dont think i have. thanks for any help.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I heard there was an update coming soon....but my questions are....

i have downloaded saves that have all chapters unlocked....but i am not sure i have faced every monster.....

is there a way to fight any of these?...

or this one...

or this monster...?

or this....

just wanna make sure i have fought every available fight. i dont think i have. thanks for any help.
Most of them are just art dated BEFORE shrift, theres a kitsune in the DLC (?) and hell yes you are gonna fight vs hekate, in fact she its the final boss for the genocide run....

Also the first one its PC girlfriend so who knows.

makes wonder what happens to hekate in pacifist since she is pissed with PC for "stealing" her "creations", would be a flop if pc never meet her again.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Most of them are just art dated BEFORE shrift, theres a kitsune in the DLC (?) and hell yes you are gonna fight vs hekate, in fact she its the final boss for the genocide run....

Also the first one its PC girlfriend so who knows.

makes wonder what happens to hekate in pacifist since she is pissed with PC for "stealing" her "creations", would be a flop if pc never meet her again.
so to clarify.... i have faced everyone ...except for kitsune. who will fight me after i have killed all the monsters in all the chapters? which would be considered GENOCIDE route....right?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so to clarify.... i have faced everyone ...except for kitsune. who will fight me after i have killed all the monsters in all the chapters? which would be considered GENOCIDE route....right?
the kitsune its a memory from a DLC (you have to use the memory machine), someone alredy posted a link for it in the thread. Hekate its the succubus-like one and its confirmed for genocide (yes you have to kill everyone becouse demons sucks and they are stinky)

But anyway if you didnt read the previous post (becouse searching and reading its tiresome...).

Final bosses:
Genocide route: Hekate in muerder-frenzy mood.
Pacifist route: Some lame fallen angel.
normal route: A fox........ coud be pc gf transformed into a kitsune, a random kitsune or the tutorial fox.......who knows.
Joke/spectator route: ???????????????????

SexBattle316

Reputation score
thank you Dasmir.

it would be cool if we could create our own stories with such a good game like this one.

create your own hero.... equip him as an unstoppable beast or BEASTESS....to just wipe out any and all monster girls....

OR just make him a young inexperienced boy or girl...that struggles against any opponent until he or she levels up a bit. in any event cant wait for more opponents in Shrift!!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thank you Dasmir.

it would be cool if we could create our own stories with such a good game like this one.

create your own hero.... equip him as an unstoppable beast or BEASTESS....to just wipe out any and all monster girls....

OR just make him a young inexperienced boy or girl...that struggles against any opponent until he or she levels up a bit. in any event cant wait for more opponents in Shrift!!
well SHRIFT its "good" lore wise, enought to be fun, enought to be interesting something you rare see in erogames (well some stuff in patreon looks interesting....but its patreon)

anyway i just hope this isnt the last thing we heard about SHRIFT and i hope the dev keeps doing this amazing job even if its in another project.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
well SHRIFT its "good" lore wise, enought to be fun, enought to be interesting something you rare see in erogames (well some stuff in patreon looks interesting....but its patreon)

anyway i just hope this isnt the last thing we heard about SHRIFT and i hope the dev keeps doing this amazing job even if its in another project.
What's wrong with Patreon? Doesn't this SHRIFT guy have ci-en? Isn't that basically japanese Patreon?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What's wrong with Patreon? Doesn't this SHRIFT guy have ci-en? Isn't that basically japanese Patreon?
patreon its patreon, even if theres good games there you never know how long are going to be on "hiatus" or some stuff like that. Theres some lazy devs who abuse this or just abandon the project at all.

so gamble-gamble becouse you will never know, just like how tower girls got shutdown or even more nasty and know in this forum "breeding season".

King Slap Dik

Reputation score
Sorry, but does anybody have a full gallery patch? I've been searching for days but all of the links I find are broken

blackfox18

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save file of right before the first dancing fight? My PC crashed and I lost my files. I'd really rather not play all the way back up to that point if it can be avoided. Thanks!

CMRcc

Reputation score
Does anyone know if you can 100% the genocide route?
As far as it goes i was able to collect the kill rewards only for barghest, lampas, empuse, echo(best farm ever)
I'm stuck at 8/10 for the rabbit and mukuro.

Also the sphinx made her way into my underword anyway and i can't seem to save hyakki (to possibly kill titanboa?) the same way you do on the pacifist route.

Zana

Reputation score
since we are close to xmas and no news YEET, every post here makes me have a stroke.

This was posted on his twitter page

【Currently debugging】 We are doing debugging work by multiple people since last night. I am thinking that I want to make it on time at Christmas, but how do I know yet because I have many check items this time. As a schedule I would like to release around the beginning of the next week. { Auto translate via Chrome}

He's been posting about debugging all this week , hopefully get it very soon as quoted by his tweet