What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Reputation score
Alittle random here but does anyone mind sharing a save just before fighting the Twin Dolls? my Genoside Save won't let me find the human key at all...

Aesthetic

Reputation score
but keeping to their age rating, a couple of patterns start emerging in their daily routine. The heroes always win, no one is ever shown to die permanently, nothing is too gruesome, no real life imitations of weaponry are shown,
I think you missed the point of what I said. I said as long as the possibility exists you can go into any theme you want. Basically since Justice League was limited in how it could show blood and violence, it could not go into specific themes like the fragility of the human body and what a strength of spirit is.

But the batman comics could go into all of that, and show the brutality of it all. Batman's still a morally good person in the comics though. Basically, I'm saying the protag doesn't need to be raging sociopath for you to go into certain themes. You can analyze those themes in your media as long as it has the potential to go down those paths.

Also, violence doesn't just innately make things more mature.
It's like @Dasmir said with,
"MC insanely stabs lampas meanwhile she its hugging him and cryng, asking herself if everything its just a bad joke and wishing this isnt really happening"

genocide its too edgy for me sadly and really offer nothing to me other than being able to kick (or get kicked) Hekate and Oni ass just for fun.
That's not really mature... and the door's been open for more mature themes since the beginning as people die in the game, and you read about what the harpy monsters do to people.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think you missed the point of what I said. I said as long as the possibility exists you can go into any theme you want. Basically since Justice League was limited in how it could show blood and violence, it could not go into specific themes like the fragility of the human body and what a strength of spirit is.

But the batman comics could go into all of that, and show the brutality of it all. Batman's still a morally good person in the comics though. Basically, I'm saying the protag doesn't need to be raging sociopath for you to go into certain themes. You can analyze those themes in your media as long as it has the potential to go down those paths.
Cool, it's good to know the batman comics were less censored about the way they showed brutality; though if it doesn't sound like they could change the formula and simply amplified the intensity of the violence, that's not creating mature themes I would agree, at least to a point.

Also, violence doesn't just innately make things more mature.
It's like Dasmir said with,

That's not really mature... and the door's been open for more mature themes since the beginning as people die in the game, and you read about what the harpy monsters do to people.
Violence can be a mature theme depending on how far you take it, just look at guro, torturing or gore based action games, all of which is heavily regulated in places like Japanese media. Manhunt is definitely a mature game you wouldn't give to a child. To begin with, something that is mature is relative to the human mindset that to be mature you must be able to understand these topics, the morality and the implications it represents, and when we perceive ourselves to be mature which is reaching past a certain age where we're expected to understand the kind of actions and consequences that follow. Kids shows might have some mature themes but I don't expect a kid to see through sexual innuendos or why superman doesn't just punch through someone's face without understanding their moral principles, something they likely didn't have enough time to be educated in, and it'll likely just fly by their mind as it would anyone else who doesn't understand the philosophical implications having a super hero code means for them.

I'm pretty sure that scene with the lampa is mature as fuck. The implications being you just murdered something that has enough intellect to discourse their despair, hinting at the sadness that they were dying. The scene touches the act of killing, and the death of something that is more or less human in terms of understanding. If that isn't mature then I guess the world got jaded with me if these kinds of scenes are for everyone heh.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gentleman... Its time... For the final Showdown between Humans...Demons... & most importantly... BUGS
最終更新日 2018年12月24日

AHHHH HE DID IT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE REALLY RELEASE IT AT XMAS

e009593e366ea11400d8c9273c976054.jpg

best xmas gift ever.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It doesn't take that long if it's to update an existing H game. On that note, Chapter 4 is out, you just got to download the updated version of the game. Kudos to the developer on that front.

Quendras

Reputation score
and (i blame my lack of moonspeak on that front) i am already struggeling against this fallen angel... especially on the second "scripted" fight. Can't hit this thing... only, if i lay down my weapon and then pick it up again.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm so glad that i finally bought it, now i can stop begging for links and just enjoy the magic <3
For anyone curious, it's pretty cheap. Here's the english dlsite page.

It's only about $6 right now. Anyone with a DLSITE account also got a free 10% off coupon so I just used mine on SHRIFT.

Rarely buy this stuff (cause I ain't made of money T_T) , but it's not like that many reverse rape games with animation get released anyways. Even if I only buy those ones, I'd only ever have to buy 2 or 3 a year?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Does the newest version include the DLC girl, or do we need to download the DLC to see the DLC girl?