What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

The "secret tape" was so a nice addition, kinda rushed but at least explain a lot things like WHY THE FUCK MC ITS THE FUCKING XxxXXxXXxxX-Edgelord666---XxxXXXxXX on genocide. Makes one want to do a genocide run just for the story (despite i have to cold murder MAAA....), undertale cliche to see what happens.

so anyone who managed to beat dijin/neutral final boss..i need a little help.

how the fuck i deal with her feral form? her lampas form was already a pain the ass since she get 2 turns ahead of you but as soon i got her on feral its insta-kill me with a single move, gonna try to max slyph and keep it on all time but thats mean less point on "cool down" having in mind im using Hell break build........................and holy shiet limit break its fucking useless, the damage boost its minimal even maxed

also how many forms she has ? damm she its crazy for a final boss and even its for only neutral route, im really considering doing the farm for upgrading the magnum at this point

how the fuck i deal with her feral form? her lampas form was already a pain the ass since she get 2 turns ahead of you but as soon i got her on feral its insta-kill me with a single move, gonna try to max slyph and keep it on all time but thats mean less point on "cool down" having in mind im using Hell break build........................and holy shiet limit break its fucking useless, the damage boost its minimal even maxed

also how many forms she has ? damm she its crazy for a final boss and even its for only neutral route, im really considering doing the farm for upgrading the magnum at this point

Don't know if you know this already but for the instant kill moves, you need to defend when it casts the time stop move and dodge when it is trying to jump on you. Also personally I find slyph not really useful because you basically can't die with Hell Break on.

Here's an archive of my saves. There is the public file and, normally, a game clear save. Unfortunately, I do not think I kept a save before the Kitsune fight, but if you start a new game +, the friendships will allow you to breeze through 4-2 quickly.
I have also unlocked most loss scenes (only missing Mother Rabbit and Mukuro), and got everyone's bronze boxes, for those who want a near-100% file.

Thank you, but I am mostly looking for a Genocide save file because I want to fight the Oni Merchant, I've already unlocked everything I can on True Mercy. I'm sure people will find the save useful anyway, but it's the final Genocide fight I'm curious about.

Slyph Storm is good for her beast form. As long as it's max level it's pretty much a guaranteed dodge against her physical stuff (beast claw, funeral dance and love punch or whatever it's called). It also worked 100% of the time for me against the attack where you get a warning that she's trying something (not the time stop one, the other one you usually need to use evasive stance for).

She has a slime form after that which is her last one. For that form you apparently need to use the wind attack spell to break out of her grapple, otherwise it's an instant loss.

I'm assuming you're using Cool Calm to make the plant form easy since it basically blocks ecstasy status, unless she's stuck her vine in your mouth.

I had a hell of a time with that fight since I didn't know how to learn the ultimate spells, but eventually I switched to pure magic use with the Wand of Knowledge, Camazotz's accessory and a bunch of maxed regular spells. The first form was a pain since it's magic resistant, but its attacks are pretty weak, and after that it was fairly easy, because plant form was weak to fire, beast form was weak to ice, and slime form was weak to thunder (and resists physical I think, or at least Archeny's spear did like 20 damage against it).

I have no idea how magic damage compares to the magnum since I never used it (or used any gun outside of chapter 1-1), but each spell was usually hitting for around 1k damage. The ice spell also slows her down for a few turns, though with max agility you're going first 95% of the time anyway.

Well shiet for some reason i cant reset my stats with eating the salamander, at least now i can her to phase 3 and survive until RNG says "Fuck you 90% dodge, get oneshoted"

buy yeah no having maxed AGI its making this extremely frustrating.

i dont mind paying for the game but i cant work the needed magic to combine the english patches. i tried and lost everything. :cautious:

is there a place i can go to buy an already patched english beyond 3-3?

Can smeone pass me a save game with the neutral and genocide save please?

Well shiet for some reason i cant reset my stats with eating the salamander, at least now i can her to phase 3 and survive until RNG says "Fuck you 90% dodge, get oneshoted"

buy yeah no having maxed AGI its making this extremely frustrating.

Is the item of skill reset (black burning of newt) functioning for some reason for a while? We have confirmed that skill reset is possible without any problem here. If it does not try to keep up with the boss's agility, please equip quick shoes.

The newt works for me. You won't really need to adapt your skill points anymore after Daiji anyway, once you do a genocide run from there you'll have almost everything maxed out and the best gear possible. You'll need the very best to be able to even damage the genocide final boss considering she has damage reduction on just about every attack.

"SHRIFT" is a 3 series composition. The second work of the next work is a different story, but it will be a story to collect important hints.
But before I start on it, I have to complete translation and extra edition.
I think it will take quite a while.

This makes me happy. I LOVED Shrift, and I want to see more.

Is the item of skill reset (black burning of newt) functioning for some reason for a while? We have confirmed that skill reset is possible without any problem here. If it does not try to keep up with the boss's agility, please equip quick shoes.

i dont why,..... how i missed the dev its here for this whole time, holy shiet dude you works its AMAZING really the best battle-fuck out there guy.

also yeah already beated dijin, the "RNG checks" during her feral phase and slime grab was extremely annoying even more during slime becouse its mean starting all over again.

"black burning of newt " i guess is the salamander in the machine translation, it doesnt work for me.

WELP going to pacifist now and later genocide.

Just finished the game and I really liked it, definitely one of the best games of this genre. Got Mercy A ending. I am hoping for a sequel.

I have two questions though:
1) I would assume that the ??? door at the top right corner in your spirit room belongs to the red oni. How exactly do you recruit her?
2) Someone mentioned new game+, but in menu the only option is "start from beginning". Is that it or is there something wrong on my end?

Just finished the game and I really liked it, definitely one of the best games of this genre. Got Mercy A ending. I am hoping for a sequel.

I have two questions though:
1) I would assume that the ??? door at the top right corner in your spirit room belongs to the red oni. How exactly do you recruit her?
2) Someone mentioned new game+, but in menu the only option is "start from beginning". Is that it or is there something wrong on my end?

1. Yes you are right, you get her by getting true mercy ending.
2. Start from beginning is indeed how you start new game+.

I think it's the Eng MTL patch that stops the salamander from working. I just tried using it on the same save without the patch and it worked fine + reset my stats, but with the patch applied it didn't work.

I think it's the Eng MTL patch that stops the salamander from working. I just tried using it on the same save without the patch and it worked fine + reset my stats, but with the patch applied it didn't work.

damm that explain a lot.

also people plz use spoilers, dont ruin the surprise.

Last edited:
I really thought that we could challenge hecate. Also anyone manage to built that god slayer gun?????

If you mean the MTTK Special then yes, though as far as I can tell it's basically just an upgraded magnum with a flashy attack animation. Regular attacks hit for around 1.8k damage without resistances, but still only hit for about 100 damage on Daiji's slime form. Also it boosts your max Will/Vit.

So jumped straight from pacifist to true pacifist with no need to do a NG+ doing this, also i have question related to the ending (engagement ring related)...

Well just after i beated dijin instead of running away i grabbed the "laser blablabla" its in the save room and confronted her again, win the survival minigame its really straight forward, later before going vs ASRIEL DREMURR angel i maxed affection/bonding with dijin then i got TRUE MERCY at the end.

now about the ending at what point of the history the proposal ring alter it?

Back