What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

hey how do you unlock Camazotz friendship?
"hey she its a "dumb" bird even dumber than barguest but she loves you becouse bird stuff so here she its so enjoy her, no complex quest to unlock her"

in other words just dont kill her and finish the chapter 4-1.

So jumped straight from pacifist to true pacifist with no need to do a NG+ doing this, also i have question related to the ending (engagement ring related)...

Well just after i beated dijin instead of running away i grabbed the "laser blablabla" its in the save room and confronted her again, win the survival minigame its really straight forward, later before going vs ASRIEL DREMURR angel i maxed affection/bonding with dijin then i got TRUE MERCY at the end.

now about the ending at what point of the history the proposal ring alter it?
After the credits you get a scene involving whoever you gave the engagement ring to. It's pretty basic (just dialogue with a black background) but still cute. I chose Mukuro and
she had a new (human-looking) character portrait for part of it.

After the credits you get a scene involving whoever you gave the engagement ring to. It's pretty basic (just dialogue with a black background) but still cute. I chose Mukuro and
she had a new (human-looking) character portrait for part of it.

Yup just tested it in save before samael fight, it was just what i was expecting, a really nice flavour text.....now lets edit files and see every single one :giggle::giggle:

kinda sad theres nothing with MC GF, so if someone its reading this, just use the dam ring

Last edited:
So jumped straight from pacifist to true pacifist with no need to do a NG+ doing this, also i have question related to the ending (engagement ring related)...

Well just after i beated dijin instead of running away i grabbed the "laser blablabla" its in the save room and confronted her again, win the survival minigame its really straight forward, later before going vs ASRIEL DREMURR angel i maxed affection/bonding with dijin then i got TRUE MERCY at the end.

now about the ending at what point of the history the proposal ring alter it?

Can confirm, but I achieved it in a different way. I've decided to load chapter 4-1 using the save from last avaible save room, maxed out relations with the kitsune, quickly got back to the save location (no fight required) and my ending also got upgraded from Mercy to True Mercy somehow. I think giving someone engagement ring might also be a condition to trigger it. Is this a bug or was it intended? Kinda makes avoiding getting assistance pointless.

As for your question I believe it might wary depending on which girl you choose. I've decided to go with Lampas and I got extra scene (mentioning the ring) before the scene with
arcibishop

Can confirm, but I achieved it in a different way. I've decided to load chapter 4-1 using the save from last avaible save room, maxed out relations with the kitsune, quickly got back to the save location (no fight required) and my ending also got upgraded from Mercy to True Mercy somehow. I think giving someone engagement ring might also be a condition to trigger it. Is this a bug or was it intended? Kinda makes avoiding getting assistance pointless.

As for your question I believe it might wary depending on which girl you choose. I've decided to go with Lampas and I got extra scene (mentioning the ring) before the scene with
arcibishop

Yup looks like theres only flavour text about the ring at the end, worth to mention isnt only "waifu flavour text" since with some girls tells more about their life, etc like with "Lucy", really minimal but is something.

How do I unlock the loss scenes and galleries? I've completed the game up until chapter 3

so will be a continuation of this game or naw cause it seems like the war isn't over

so will be a continuation of this game or naw cause it seems like the war isn't over

Dev mentioned in the thread there will be another 2 sequels, the next one isnt related to "this" MC . But.... alas it will be one a very distant future.

Now DEV its looking in a way to get SHRIFT translated without getting his pocket raped.

I'd gladly buy it again on DLsite for twice it's price if it were a quality translation. The Dev really should have set the price to more than 6 bucks originally. I know he was trying to appeal to people who didn't like the art style originally.

If he makes a thread or petitioned on his twitter about it someone would volunteer to translate the game for him. Preferably not machine translators... but someone with free time would certainly translate this game as I'm sure a lot of translators have been eyeballing this title for awhile now but are hesitant to translate it given the developer stated he wants to translate it.

I'm sure this H game was priced pretty unreasonable at the time of it's release, with only 4 girls and 9 animations iirc. Of course, since the developer kept adding more to the H game it's value increased dramatically, and it was his choice to keep updating the H game rather then do DLC chapters akin to something like Telltale. Honestly, if he decides to set the precedent where all H games should be of this quality with such a low cost, the other developers would start to look bad for their greed. Though, I don't think most people care if they spend 20 or 60 bucks just to preorder stuff nowadays because they think it's charity, and inadvertently set a bad precedent as a result. But I digress, this creator did do an inconsequential DLC and you can support him on CI-EN so there's no harm done to his wallet.

The dev's character poll for the first 3 chapters just ended. Final results:

バーゲスト (Barghest): 184
ランパス (Lampas): 183
エンプーサ (Empuse): 60
アイアンメイデン (Iron Maiden): 64
マザーラビット (Mother Rabbit): 324
ハル (Haru): 80
リズ (Liz): 25
躯 (Mukuro): 372
ハル (Twins): 26
結博士 (Dr ???; Mukuro's maker): 4
ニーナ (Nina): 253
エボニー (Ebony): 168
レイジー (Lazy): 7
エコー (Echo): 82
スフィンクス (Sphinx): 201
アルケニー (Archeny): 23
ティタノボア (Titanoboa): 28
アコニートゥム (Aconitum): 47

Glad Mukuro won, sad to see Lucy near the bottom. The spiderlings beating their master makes about as much sense as Sphinx's riddles.

The dev's character poll for the first 3 chapters just ended. Final results:
マザーラビット (MAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA): 324
Glad Mukuro won, sad to see Lucy near the bottom. The spiderlings beating their master makes about as much sense as Sphinx's riddles.

Holy wasnt expecting to mama get to second place..... but yeah Lucy being near bottom its really fishy, i tought everyone loved that yandere succubus...maybe she fucked too hard everyone at the begining :unsure: (?)
after all MAMA was with MC since he was a child :giggle:....THERES NO ESCAPE FROM MAMA :eek:

Wonder if there will be another "fav waifu poll" now with the wedding ring event...

goddamm Lampas and barguest ones, "kawai" as hell

Last edited:
Dang unless my google-fu is failing me, chapter 4 is locked up tight. While I am saddened I won't be able to play it for quite a while, I am happy that Devil's Office is getting their money's worth from chapter 4.

Probably common knowledge by now but

It's actually possible to do a Genocide run after a True Mercy run if you use the 'second lap reset' option in the 'Bonus' menu to cancel the carryovers from your previous runs.

It's also a terrible, terrible idea, because it doesn't stop most of the characters from remembering you. Which leads to some utterly heartbreaking moments, with some characters completely refusing to fight you and getting killed for it, and others getting altered scenes/dialogue.
Mukuro gets another new portrait. This part left me more broken up than she was.

Crhsa4i.png

I have no idea whether it works in reverse, i.e. whether the characters remember you as a murderous monster if you get the Pardon End and then try a True Mercy run afterwards. Obviously you can't try for True Mercy after a pure Genocide run because it screws up your game (as far as I know anyway).

How exactly? I said I HAVE completed chapter 3 and none of the loss scenes are unlocking? Please be much more specific
Ah, I think I know why and what you mean: to see the loss scenes, you need to unequip the "Hell's Indulgence" item. Be careful, though, as you will only have the choice to redo the battle or load the last save.

It's actually possible to do a Genocide run after a True Mercy run if you use the 'second lap reset' option in the 'Bonus' menu to cancel the carryovers from your previous runs.

It's also a terrible, terrible idea, because it doesn't stop most of the characters from remembering you. Which leads to some utterly heartbreaking moments, with some characters completely refusing to fight you and getting killed for it, and others getting altered scenes/dialogue.
Mukuro gets another new portrait. This part left me more broken up than she was.

Crhsa4i.png

I have no idea whether it works in reverse, i.e. whether the characters remember you as a murderous monster if you get the Pardon End and then try a True Mercy run afterwards. Obviously you can't try for True Mercy after a pure Genocide run because it screws up your game (as far as I know anyway).

Fighting Genocide's oni boss makes a lot of sense when you do it that way given she tells you she comes from a timeline where she promised you she would stop you if you did something horrible. You tell her to do that in your true mercy playthrough at 100 bond dialogue. It's how you can get the pardon ending too and unlike Sans she doesn't dunk you for it if you opt to stop before finishing her off.

Crhsa4i.png

Geez, this is why I can't bring myself to do Genocide, I'm too attached to these bunch of rapist pixels. Do you think you'll be willing to share a save once you get to the Oni boss fight? Still looking forward to fight her.
Fighting Genocide's oni boss makes a lot of sense when you do it that way given she tells you she comes from a timeline where she promised you she would stop you if you did something horrible. You tell her to do that in your true mercy playthrough at 100 bond dialogue. It's how you can get the pardon ending too and unlike Sans she doesn't dunk you for it if you opt to stop before finishing her off.
How do you grind friendship once you complete the game anyway? The last character you unlock gives you lots of present, but they themselves don't accept any, so once cumming 5 times the game won't allow me to grind their friendship anymore.

Back