What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have a question i started to play this again with a new game but ever since i started chapter 2 every time i lose a fight i get send to the pillow guy on the chair with no scenes at all wondering if that normal or i did something

Anegorami

Reputation score
i have a question i started to play this again with a new game but ever since i started chapter 2 every time i lose a fight i get send to the pillow guy on the chair with no scenes at all wondering if that normal or i did something
Post screenshots of your route (any savescreen will do) and equipment, please.

Zavier

Reputation score
I don't think any final boss of any game I've played in my entire life has made me so frustrated.

What, the, fuck, is the second fight? Looking at the guide, it's supposed to be for endurance? Yea ok. First off, all you can do is spam defensive posture. And if you're not clicking fast enough, you fuck up. Had a case some minutes ago where with the 3rd defense, my lust hit 100 and the dialogue still happened. Only for Daiji to transform into discount Poison Ivy and destroy me. It was funny as shit, as Kazuya just stood there like a dumbass after ejaculating before she even transformed. -_-'

I almost screamed. And not only that, your lust builds quicker with each fucking defense. Got to the Dog form. Not even gonna explain what happened next. I get closer and closer to smashing my laptop's keyboard with the bullshit.

Nowadon

Reputation score
Aquamarines is so hard to get, is it? been spamming Mukuro's box in my bed just becoz they say Her and Arachne's spiderlings did drop that gem. but so far nothing dropped from her except for money to refill ammo s, do you guys happened to get any Aquamarine from Mukuro by chance?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This doesn't seem to work. There's like five saves in here and in every single one the crystal can't be used. Since I don't speak Japanese it makes the game painful to understand, but the Rabbit appears to be at 99/100 and I can't figure out how to rectify that in order to access the DLC.
yup pretty much you are running a outdated version at this point.

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
yup pretty much you are running a outdated version at this point.
I don't see how it could be an older version. I hit download on DLSite today, I saw the dlc content in the picture files. When I say the crystal can't be used I mean that interacting with the blue crystal just leads to a text prompt. Also the rabbits affection will not go up past 99/100.

Anegorami

Reputation score
I don't think any final boss of any game I've played in my entire life has made me so frustrated.

What, the, fuck, is the second fight? Looking at the guide, it's supposed to be for endurance? Yea ok. First off, all you can do is spam defensive posture. And if you're not clicking fast enough, you fuck up. Had a case some minutes ago where with the 3rd defense, my lust hit 100 and the dialogue still happened. Only for Daiji to transform into discount Poison Ivy and destroy me. It was funny as shit, as Kazuya just stood there like a dumbass after ejaculating before she even transformed. -_-'

I almost screamed. And not only that, your lust builds quicker with each fucking defense. Got to the Dog form. Not even gonna explain what happened next. I get closer and closer to smashing my laptop's keyboard with the bullshit.
Daji isn't the final boss - Samael is.

Anyway:
First, make sure you have "Hell Break" skill (Psi Megido Master + Limit Break Master), that skill is vital for the fight. Also, legal cheat. Use it.
Second, hold CTRL + Action button. This way you will skip all of her skills. Literally. After that all you have to do is to smash Action Button fast enough to not get raped.
And the last - use Adrenaline + Morphine combo right after her Dog form.
See my video.

Aquamarines is so hard to get, is it? been spamming Mukuro's box in my bed just becoz they say Her and Arachne's spiderlings did drop that gem. but so far nothing dropped from her except for money to refill ammo s, do you guys happened to get any Aquamarine from Mukuro by chance?
Use Akonitums (Archeny's Spiders) for all your farming needs. They drop small gemstones that can be crafted into big ones. And, if you're farming for MTTK Godslayer Cannon - forget about it. All you need to beat the game is Magnum (on Normal, that is).

I don't see how it could be an older version. I hit download on DLSite today, I saw the dlc content in the picture files. When I say the crystal can't be used I mean that interacting with the blue crystal just leads to a text prompt. Also the rabbits affection will not go up past 99/100.
Did my unlocker failed (posted on previous page at the bottom)?

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
Daji isn't the final boss - Samael is.

Anyway:
First, make sure you have "Hell Break" skill (Psi Megido Master + Limit Break Master), that skill is vital for the fight. Also, legal cheat. Use it.
Second, hold CTRL + Action button. This way you will skip all of her skills. Literally. After that all you have to do is to smash Action Button fast enough to not get raped.
And the last - use Adrenaline + Morphine combo right after her Dog form.
See my video.

Use Akonitums (Archeny's Spiders) for all your farming needs. They drop small gemstones that can be crafted into big ones. And, if you're farming for MTTK Godslayer Cannon - forget about it. All you need to beat the game is Magnum (on Normal, that is).

Did my unlocker failed (posted on previous page at the bottom)?
Honestly I'm not sure how to use it. Sorry for my ignorance.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Remove the card. (EDIT: 冥府の免罪符, Hell's Indulgence or 白金の免罪符, Platinum Indulgence later on.)

Honestly I'm not sure how to use it. Sorry for my ignorance.
  1. Backup the game.
  2. Unpack and replace MAP193.
  3. Load your save and trigger room update (simply leave it and return - there are plenty of Map Transitions).
  4. The crystal should glow.
  5. Once inside - speak with the Mother to trigger the progression.
  6. ...
  7. PROFIT!

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so what does that card do other then skipping scenes and saving you from game overs?

Anegorami

Reputation score
so what does that card do other then skipping scenes and saving you from game overs?
It does nothing else. It is designed as a quick load option, but with every defeat Kazuya gets a nice debuff (ranging from level 1, which is bearable, to level 5, which allows for a monstergirl, with certain probability, to instakill him). There are two ways to lift that debuff however - one is to ask Meira to do so (only once per run and with lock-out from a true mercy route) and the other is to rise monstergirl's affection to 100 and ask her to do so (granted, that you had befriended her with a debuff). Beware, that debuff is also may be applied if you get a game over screen. You can check it in "Passive Skills" menu (スキル, Skill => パッシブ, Passive).

(Got myself pwned by Haru, Liz and Daji, three times each.)

EDIT: Finally cleared EX1. Saves were updated to 5.00.

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Alrighty, Anegorami, I'm in need of your expert advice again. How do I build Kazuya for Dakki (she seems to be called Daiji here? anyway, the kitsune boss in 4-2)? Got caught by her in alraune form and then suddenly ded. (and also, I somehow missed Echo...is it possible to intervene and add her? I also used the bag near the dead guy in basement before Sphinx screen, if that's important)

Last edited:

Zavier

Reputation score
Alrighty, Anegoramy, I'm in need of your expert advice again. How do I build Kazuya for Dakki (she seems to be called Daiji here? anyway, the kitsune boss in 4-2)? Got caught by her in alraune form and then suddenly ded. (and also, I somehow missed Echo...is it possible to intervene and add her? I also used the bag near the dead guy in basement before Sphinx screen, if that's important)
You need to use a Lampas Drop before she shoves her petal thing into your face. If you don't, it's instant death. If you do use it before she does, then it literally makes the form a cakewalk. As she won't use that move ever again. Her weakness is Fire in this form. Just wait until the god awful Dog form, if you don't have any Ice Beast Eggs or the Ice spell. But my profile picture pretty much sums up the entire fight.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Get out from her bind (either by using basic Wind spell or by struggling) and shoot her with Railgun.
Both are greyed out, what do I do?
EDIT: Nevermind, those fake gameovers are such a... but how do you spare her? I don't want to kill...
EDIT^2: Sparing her was impossible (because I failed to befriend Echo I guess); got Neutral Ending. Now how do I start NG+?

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Both are greyed out, what do I do?
EDIT: Nevermind, those fake gameovers are such a... but how do you spare her? I don't want to kill...
EDIT^2: Sparing her was impossible (because I failed to befriend Echo I guess); got Neutral Ending. Now how do I start NG+?
Yes, NG+ pretty much skip every girl you friended already with them doing some comical event or showing them just chilling around...(like how hecate end frustrated and confused becouse lampas and emphuse are trolling her no stop)

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I CAN'T GET MARRIAGE ENDING WITH THE DEMON MERCHANT?WHAT THE FUCK?