What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Nonsensei436

Reputation score
Well, after trying to beat the stupid dance battle no less than 70 times I've come to the realization that I have wasted my time and money here. I really despise this sort of garbage. I'm here to fuck monster girls not test my twitch reflexes. Why did the developer have to make things so damn annoying?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Well, after trying to beat the stupid dance battle no less than 70 times I've come to the realization that I have wasted my time and money here. I really despise this sort of garbage. I'm here to fuck monster girls not test my twitch reflexes. Why did the developer have to make things so damn annoying?
Bro you made it to EX... EX for EXTRA 2!!!!
How can you say you wasted money? You spent money on a Japanese game that's wrtten in Japanese and got to the postgame.

Regarding what you're stuck at you're supposed to lose then at the command prompt press the back button to close the commands.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...given that only Thursday they were at chapter 1-2, I'd expect it's either first or second battle, not the EX one.

As noted earlier, I fully share their feelings about that bit.

Tenma

Reputation score
I'd say if you've beaten Iron Maiden, then the game is perfectly beatable. Iron Maiden is the true noob filter.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...:rolleyes:
Difficulty of dance battles lies in time given being too short to react, not anything like other battles.

Tenma

Reputation score
There's the choice not to do the QTEs, I thought. You don't have to DDR.

Fable51

Reputation score
If your talking about EX2 Dance battle
Your supposed to lose the dance, while you are being milked the first set of choices you come across don't choose either option, instead hit cancel (Which is normally X) and it will give new dialogue and a set of choices that will change it to a dream battle.
The sheep that spawns outside the door if you lost hints at this.

Tenma

Reputation score
Well, if you go through chapter two with the genocide route; then the murderous Kizuna won't play Nina's games if I remember correctly. The fights are just regular, if somewhat difficult boss fights in that route.

Fable51

Reputation score
Sorry, didn't read the above posts correctly, was tired today and thought he was talking about EX2. Ignore my above comment unless your actually struggling on EX2.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Tenma: which exactly part of "not if you want TM" wasn't sufficiently clear ?
You seem to be responding to a different post than the one written.

Shrifted

Reputation score
@Tenma: which exactly part of "not if you want TM" wasn't sufficiently clear ?
You seem to be responding to a different post than the one written.
There is actually one way you can do it, even in non-dance mode. Spam Energy Drinks for the sponsorship bonus(10% initially, then 2% for each drink afterwards), then very specifically get binded by the first Dancer, which will raise the Rating even more before breaking the hold. Ignoring the fight to start with and working on slowly bringing up the rating up should make it possible to get the rating where you want and trigger Nina's dance number, which is her bonding condition.

Just need to think outside the box on this one, and give the audience a good show ;3

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...the thing is unless I'm missing/misremembering something, to break the bind after you get grabbed, you need to win a defense phase and that puts us back on square 1.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
...the thing is unless I'm missing/misremembering something, to break the bind after you get grabbed, you need to win a defense phase and that puts us back on square 1.
He's saying to choose to fight her instead of doing the dance battles. You can still get to 100% crowd rating even in a straight fight w/o doing the dance battles.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...need to check if that actually works - if it does, it would have been nice to know *before* I needed to wave the white flag and resort to editing the event.

(much later) edit: OK, both 栄養ドリンク and えいようドリンク indeed work that way; so do 3 だんご items, but unless I'm missing something, you'll get access to those only after first fight; on the other hand, herbs, vitamins, adrenaline and morphine significantly reduce the rating.

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Shrift II abnormal status effects, part 1. Left two columns: number-based effects (i.e. depending on your in-battle Faith/Vitality etc. values). They will have yellow frame. Basically, most of them are cured by restoring corresponding value.
Right two columns: disease-based effects, those that are result of wounds or diseases. They will have red frame. If not cured in time, may lead to states that are impossible to recover (i.e. game over).
Columns 2 and 4 state primary method of curing corresponding abnormal effect.

迷い - Strayed from path
State, in which due to temptation a doubt has crossed Richard's heart. Occures if his Faith value falls below 50%.
Mental-based temptation skills are more likely to land on him.
Restore Faith.​
出血 - Bleeding​
State when Richard's body bleeds.
Vitality will be reduced each turn (and with some steps outside of combat). Lust increase from taking damage to Faith decreases, but amount of Lust reduced by 'Pray' skill is decreased as well.
Use item: Bandage
OR
Self-recovery in: 5-15 turns.​
疑心 - Doubt
His doubts getting stronger, in this state Richard strays from his faith even further. Occures if his Faith falls to 0.
Mental-based temptation skills are almost guaranteed to land, and Richard will be unable to refuse temptation prompts (甘い口車).
Restore Faith.​
(new) 魔癒 - Magic heal
A state that occures if demon cured Richard's 'Bleeding' with lust healing magic.
Maximum amount (upper limit) of Faith is greatly reduced, and damage taken to it increases.
Use item: Cleansing Medicine (浄化薬).​
疲労 - Fatigue
A state where Richard's vitality is exhausted. Occures when his Vitality falls below 50%.
Bind and temptation skills are more likely to land on him.
Restore Vitality.​
- Poison
A state when a harmful component enters human's body.
Vitality will decrease every turn. If during this state Richard's Vitality will hit 0, he will lose consciousness and will reawaken into forced 'Milking Position'.
Use item: Cleansing Medicine (浄化薬)
OR
Self-recovery in: 5-15 turns.​
息切れ - Out of breath
State of even further exhaustion, when Richard is gasping for air. Occures when his Vitality falls to 0.
Bind and temptation skills are guaranteed to land, and upon entering Milking Position (搾精状態) he will instantly ejaculate no matter how much Lust he has at the moment.
Restore Vitality.​
(new) だるさ - Slugishness
A state when due to accumulated fatigue Richard is tired.
Damage Richard deals, his hitrate and evasion are reduced.
Action: don't act at night and immediately go to sleep.​
興奮 - Excitement
A state when Richard is unable to refuse his lust after demon keeps tempting him. Occures when his Lust exceeds 600.
When prompted with甘い口車, choice will initially shift to 'Give in' unlike usual, and at the end of your turn Richard will undress on his own.
Decrease Lust.​
(new) 寝不足 - Lack of sleep
A state that occures if Richard spent more than 3 nights doing things without sleeping.
Maximum Vitality (upper limit) is reduced. If Richard has that state on the day of the Full Moon, he will be assaulted by the dream demon/succubus (夢魔).
Action: don't act at night and immediately go to sleep.​
(new) 偽癒 - False/fake healing
After accepting restoration from the demon, Richard's faith is shaken.
Not only will damage reduction from demon's attacks cease, but mental-based temptation skills will be more likely to land on him, as well.
Use skill: Pray.​
(new) 風邪 - A cold
A state that occures if Slugishness and Lack of sleep were not treated properly for some time, and that resulted in Richard's condition worsening.
Not only all of his stats will be reduced with this status effect, but disadvantageous effects will be more likely to land on him as well.
Action: before going to sleep, use Cold-curing Medicine (風邪).​
As always, feedback/corrections are welcome.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
Do we have the title for this new game? If so, then it'd be good idea to put up a thread in GUC at this point, so images and information can be complied around the OP; instead of losing information in this thread nearing 100+ pages.