What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Actually I looked today and Mother Rabbit is the fourth highest voted on the poll
That... that makes no sense
Mukuro, Nina, Sphinx and Haru are all superior in every single way.

First the japs have Bunny Girl sempai at a low area in their top tens and now they've disappointed yet again with the Shrift poll. Or.... maybe someone's gaming the system because they REALLY like Mother Rabbit. Who knows :p

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

First the japs have Bunny Girl sempai at a low area in their top tens and now they've disappointed yet again with the Shrift poll. Or.... maybe someone's gaming the system because they REALLY like Mother Rabbit. Who knows :p
Maybe they just want to see more done with Mother Rabbit? :unsure:

starway

Reputation score

I’m pretty sure she was at the bottom before so probably cheating or trolling

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually I looked today and Mother Rabbit is the fourth highest voted on the poll

Maybe they just want to see more done with Mother Rabbit? :unsure:
Yeah her "cuddling" its okeysh but her "grooming" just look wierd (paizuri part).............but if we talk about animation that need a fix, its Liz handjob one becouse it doesnt loop well.

I’m pretty sure she was at the bottom before so probably cheating or trolling
Oh how dare you to say those thing about the most pure waifu in game, shame on you ! now she will lovely punch you ass to death.

Last edited:

BehelitHunter

Lurker
Reputation score
Quite late to the party.
But how are you supposed to beat Empuse/Mantis?
The guide honestly did not help that much . Of the ten+ tries, I only managed to free myself once
from her grab.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Quite late to the party.
But how are you supposed to beat Empuse/Mantis?
The guide honestly did not help that much . Of the ten+ tries, I only managed to free myself once
from her grab.
maybe you are using the wrong technique to escape the grapples, also keep slyph up all the time.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
now time to sit and pick dust again until chap 4.....no until villager release the translation update.
Translation for part 4 should be quick. I upgraded the translator on some side projects and I've more than enough time to work on SHRIFT.
I could even make a day one patch if I can get some info from the dev, at worst I'll only need one week (if RL isn't a bitch).

One a side note, if there's any people with experience with WINAPI and ruby I could really use some help on another side project of mine.
Wrong thread, I know. :p

SexBattle316

Reputation score
I have been playing this game since release. i must say I would be happy with just more kinky sex holds with the same cast of characters. maybe like a CREATE A MONSTER GIRL edit her moveset. of course this is out of the question. lol but i am really having a blast with this game. i cant wait for a new cast of characters.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I have been playing this game since release. i must say I would be happy with just more kinky sex holds with the same cast of characters. maybe like a CREATE A MONSTER GIRL edit her moveset. of course this is out of the question. lol but i am really having a blast with this game. i cant wait for a new cast of characters.
Yeah. Same. Really in my top 10 atm.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
dont off-topic here plz, try sending him a pm.
people are way too sensitive with off topic stuff.

but copy that sir, i will PM instead.

and for you Dasmir... can you tell me if there is a way to start this game with maxed out potions healers and items? like from the start.

i want to try this Genocide route i keep hearing about by killing all the baddies. thanks for any help.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
people are way too sensitive with off topic stuff.

but copy that sir, i will PM instead.

and for you Dasmir... can you tell me if there is a way to start this game with maxed out potions healers and items? like from the start.

i want to try this Genocide route i keep hearing about by killing all the baddies. thanks for any help.
You can use you old save and reset chapter 1 and you will keep all you items (i think, im not really sure) also make a back up the publicsave or make a copy of the game if you have a pacifist run you dont want to ruin.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First the japs have Bunny Girl sempai at a low area in their top tens
Wait, really? but it's such an amazing show.

Also, for anyone, how good is this current translation? I've been away waiting for news of the actual English version, but if the current one is good enough then I might as well.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, really? but it's such an amazing show.

Also, for anyone, how good is this current translation? I've been away waiting for news of the actual English version, but if the current one is good enough then I might as well.
Well It's machine translated. So most of the context is hard to understand.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well It's machine translated. So most of the context is hard to understand.
yeah if you read it literally can be hard, but its just to joint point A to point B to get the idea so really its not that bad.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm considering adding a copy to clipboard feature for those who use ITH (or similar) to have Japanese text even within the English version.
Is it worth a shot or am I just wasting my time?

daviader

Reputation score
I'm getting errors like Audio/SE/オ一デイオ and the game crashes please help

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm considering adding a copy to clipboard feature for those who use ITH (or similar) to have Japanese text even within the English version.
Is it worth a shot or am I just wasting my time?
never used hookers, becouse i suck using them, the text end as a gibberish or the traduction ends as gibberish too...uff, so really ends to you if you want to add that.

daviader

Reputation score
Can someone upload a detailed walkthrough, the walkthrough that has been uploaded before was VERY VERY unclear after chapter 1, it just talks about 3th and 4th bloody room, but no clear steps can be seen, please help, currently stuck in dark room part
Thanks in advance