What's new

ACT Shota [DHM] Super Monsters'n Girls (RJ252328)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
* CONTAINS SHOTA
RJ323291_img_main.jpg

DEV PATREON (updates slightly slower, but is translated to english):
DEV BLOG:
GET IT HERE! (includes demo):

SUPER monsters 'n girls is a 2D side scrolling action platformer. You can pick up a variety of weapons from chests, but hold only one at a time. includes a double jump.
you can get H'd by merely touching enemies. It's foreplay heavy, fill up the pleasure bar and you get a second scene at the cost of a game over.
There's also HP, lose that and get KO'd, and then H'd.
I should mention this is a sequel:

NOTABLE CHANGES FROM THE OLD VERSION:
this game DID pivot development halfway through. It's previous game was inspired by ghosts n' goblins; An ultra hard, arcadey platformer where you die in 2 hits, no questions asked. If you're worried to give it a try because you had a bad experience with the previous version, here are the changes:

-general difficulty has been lowered significantly to make the game more friendly
-you now have two healthbars
-double jump for air control
-pits are no longer instant death
-enemies are finite. No more unlimited respawning enemies
-more checkpoints

CONTROLS:
arrows to move
X: jump (you can double jump)
C: attack
Language switch: ctrl + insert
full screen: alt + enter

STORY:

a battle between angels and demons, humans are pets and slaves for demons. under the protection of angels they lived peacefully, until Baphomet stole the angels holy power.
you play as Francis S. Marrion, grandson of the protag from the first game. tasked by the angel "N" you must infiltrate the demons lair and reclaim the holy power.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice! i like this guy, hopefully he puts on English DLsite in English, its not that hard compared to rpgs i wouldn't imagine.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I almost glazed over this one after seeing the not exactly impressive graphics of the first.

Glad I didn't. It looks so much better than the original it's unreal. I can't wait to see what this game's gonna be like when it's done.

Tentacle_advisor

Reputation score
Ah, according to DLSite, it'll be done in January 2020.
But the demo is nice. I like it much better than the original. This one will surely be a good one.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Surprisingly people seem to have forgotten this game exists and is still being actively worked on.
According to the dev's ci-en page, he's getting closer to finishing level 2 and has already started work on level 3.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
understandable. People usually only get hype for new demos dropping. Im keeping an eye on it, waiting for something more major to drop.

Tentacle_advisor

Reputation score
I'm replaying this ever so often because I like the scenes and overall feel.
Will purchase instantly after it's done.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New *public* demo includes second level and 5 new girls

Scroll down for download link. Its below the survey

shinryu

Reputation score
the new boss feels bugged since sometimes she insta kills me

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Why does everyone think these characters are shotas?
This guy, FOBS, and even Eroico's protagonist.

Big heads on generally small bodies are normal for expressing characters in pixel art. Dude doesn't look like a child to me... like the protag of SHRIFT is like 24 too.

Give him a mustache and he'd look like an adult...

Well in the end I think it's strange that a slightly attractive looking male lead in these games instantly gets seen as a shota.

EDIT: OH... it has a Dlsite page.
Oh... it's tagged Shota.

Did... did I just own myself?
Please ignore me.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Not sure how to feel about the struggle mechanic for the second level. Being able to mash out of most would-be loss cases make the first level feel harder.
Not complaining, but that's not the spirit of the ghosts n' goblins franchise, fangames included.

Also, there's some access to the third level but it's got the barrier the previous level used to have. However this time you can see what enemies will be there, as well as the level's gimmick.
I'll let you guys have a look yourselves.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You picture this:
25124 and DLsite says you're a shotacon...
Give us a break, they gotta stop this nonsense. The storyboard even says 4 years have passed since the 1st part...

Tags are meant to be clear and mean something. They're not meant to try and get 0.03% more sales...
edit: Now that I thought about it, it's probably just that the guy has our standards in mind... Not Japan's.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
You picture this:
View attachment 25124 and DLsite says you're a shotacon...
Give us a break, they gotta stop this nonsense. The storyboard even says 4 years have passed since the 1st part...

Tags are meant to be clear and mean something. They're not meant to try and get 0.03% more sales...
Well considering tags are determined by the creator and not the actual site, I think its shota lol

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It took me a while, but now I remember.
He was that caplock guy with the massive kyrieru fetish (can't & won't blame him xD). Fun times.

@oldtimers: I hope we get another debugojisan, or this time around I might really kill myself before I see 'congraturation' on the screen.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why does everyone think these characters are shotas?
I feel the same way you do bruddah. If they never told me I would never have guessed. I hear in Japan it helps drive sales, even if it's blatantly false, so shota and loli tags are slapped where they aren't needed.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Well he may not be a shota, but he's definitely a shonen. If you don't know what that means, it's typically a young male in between their late childhood or early adulthood. The same argument can be made with Eroico, but with FOBS the main protag is definitely a shota. You can usually tell with body structure and height. However once you throw monster girls in the mix, height is out the window.

It took me a while, but now I remember.
He was that caplock guy with the massive kyrieru fetish (can't & won't blame him xD). Fun times.
He? You mean DHM? I didn't know he was here at one point.

Last edited: