What's new

ACT Shota [DHM] Super Monsters'n Girls (RJ252328)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Subjective ugly then. I don't know where the lines at for you guys so I wouldn't know then XD.
Personally I'd go with so ugly you can't help but stare, or wonder why any human nevermind an attractive woman isn't so immensely repulsed by that.
For my own sanity I won't try to understand that audience. No judging to anyone into that, I just don't get it.

Not really relevant to the discussion, but this repeaked my curiosity on the guy and eventually found this
Kyrieru's difficulties are pretty known around here I think. He has my sympathy but at the same time I feel (selfish I know) resentment because of how things have played out.

I'm not going to ramble too much about it, but basically three years ago he was working on a title named Lufuclad and gave it consistent updates. He had a roadmap, a schedule, deadlines, we could see he was doing stuff and that was pretty great while it lasted. But the transparency ended abruptly in the name of him going back to working on Kurovadis, and well... we know how that's gone down. Ever since those times and before then he's never really been transparent, games practically fell out of him in the most abrupt fashion.

I know what mental issues and illness can do to you, I've been there myself. But I think after all this time, years of silence or at least little to no public information concerning progress or wellbeing, the fanbase needs some closure. IMO he has the responsibility to make a blog post stating he's too unwell to keep working on things and needs to step away for an indefinite amount of time.