What's new

ACT Shota [DHM] Super Monsters'n Girls (RJ252328)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
final boss scene takes literal minutes to get to actual sex.
Nani!? Minutes? What have H-games come to nowadays? Do devs think we're here to play or something? :ROFLMAO:
More seriously, isn't this fine? Hentai we earned through our sweat and tears feel so much better!

If anything, this game's difficulty is a bit unsatisfying - compared to the first. Most of the challenge/frustration comes from the awkward controls, the too short invicibility frames (often wasted for no good reasons), etc. It was still fun (past the 1st boss anyway) but it feels like a downgrade from the first - as a game. Read this above.
Usually the idea behind monster girls is that they should use their monster part in some creative way (Like a slime girl that can shape every part of her body how she wants, or a spider girl making use of her threads). Some normal sex here and there is fine too (for MGs that are mainly humanoid), but not all of them.
I personally found the capture and tease animations more arousing the the final sex scene.
Very good point. I completely agree with the last statement too.
Personally, I'd argue the kissing (very under-represented in H-games) makes up for it. And well, monster girls are still girls. This doesn't bother me as much here, as with the Monster girls Ashita trilogy, for instance.
But yes, there is untapped potential here, can't deny that.

CMRcc

Reputation score
Most scenes in FOBS is still blowjobs, boobjobs, vaginal sex.
There's no pegging.
There's no ballbusting.
No waxplay.
All the things you mention are easily achievable also without monstergirls.
What I am talking about is the MG using her monster part.
In fobs you have:

• The ant girl using the opening at her ant tail
  • The startfish and the worm in the snow area being vore (and probably also another MG in the beach area)
  • The golem girl using her hand as a vibrator
  • The slug girl that you can literally dash inside
  • The water fairy? using her hairs
  • The tube genie?, using her tube/tail
  • The lamp/ghost girl doing you inside of her
  • The marionetter using her threads to control you

I am sure there are more that i am forgetting and also many other scene that do not use the MG part but are still not just vaginal sex (I didn't go there since you agree about scenes highlighting the Girl main feature).

I don't understand. Capturing isn't an animation.
I was talking mainly about his other work Saccubus affection.
In FOBS there are some nice also some nice caputre/temptation animation, but they are not the majority.
For that as a reference i would go more to Poring works or the topic of this thread Super Monster'n girls.

How is it possible for a lamia to have normal sex? She doesn't have legs.
All the unique shaped monsters have sex in ways that take their unique traits into consideration. The ones that are more humanoid have sex like a humanoid would. I think preference wise DHM prefers the more humanoid girls, but he puts in some weird ones like the suck vore, and lamia.
Regarding the lamia i would go for a tail job, but I agree that would not fit a finishing move. That is why I prefer lamia centered on vore like the D-Gate ones.
I think the MGs that most made use of their feature here were the plant, slug and sky-tongue-plant girl.

Anyway as I was saying I am just expressing my preference. I think creators should go for what they enjoy themselves so they can really bring their work and style to life.
For this game, even if i could've enjoyed it more, I still enjoyed every scene, especially the unique caputre animations.

savedata

Reputation score
Honest question, but what would you do differently? Just curious.
I mostly agree with CMRcc in regards of what's interesting about monster girl games, If he's going to go for only vanilla stuff with the monster girl, I think he should have chosen some different kind of girls to have more interesting stuff to do with them without resorting to pegging and the sort, like, the catgirl and batgirl almost have same animations.
I'm also curious myself about something - there's several girls that pulls you inside something and simply have sex with the MC inside it, which is what I would say it's their "monster" part, but since it's a monster GIRL game, I think the girl is the main part of the body, so what I want to know is, if anyone reading this likes vore, and if those animations were enough for them to get off? Because for me, it really doesn't feel like vore, so it was more vanilla with just a gimmick.
I do believe creators should focus on doing what they like as they will have more motivation to go through with the game, so me not enjoying the game much doesn't mean I think the dev HAS to change how he does things.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Didn't think Vore was such large a fetish but considering there are two vore stans in this 7 page thread alone, I can say I'm surprised.

I mostly agree with CMRcc in regards of what's interesting about monster girl games, If he's going to go for only vanilla stuff with the monster girl, I think he should have chosen some different kind of girls to have more interesting stuff to do with them without resorting to pegging and the sort, like, the catgirl and batgirl almost have same animations.
I think if your preference is bipedal girls, and the focus is on the girls attacking the hero, you're pretty limited.
Even so, I think it's not something he's to conscious of since he doesn't even do an amazon position.

That being said, at least it's not an ExcessM title level of sexual variety.

Last edited:

savedata

Reputation score
Didn't think Vore was such large a fetish but considering there are two vore stans in this 7 page thread alone, I can say I'm surprised.
Oh, I'm not a fan myself, it's why I'm asking. It wouldn't have done it to me either way, but I'm curious if that is enough to tick the checkbox for someone who likes it.

That being said, at least it's not an ExcessM title level of sexual variety.
Glad we agree there, atleast, I can't even be bothered to check their latest work since I know it will just be more of the EXACT same as earlier titles.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Glad we agree there, atleast, I can't even be bothered to check their latest work since I know it will just be more of the EXACT same as earlier titles.
I'm just criticizing the sexual content presentation. Not ExcessM as a developer.
He has good ideas, and I like his art in general.

I just feel like the sexual scenarios are too similar across all the enemies in the game.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I do believe creators should focus on doing what they like as they will have more motivation to go through with the game, so me not enjoying the game much doesn't mean I think the dev HAS to change how he does things.
Let's split the game itself from the H-content here.
There was very on-point discussion of the H-content. If I was a dev, I'd probably read into it. And come out all the wiser.

But for the game part? Nah, DHM really needs to pray to some more to 『Kyrieru』-kami. The change of mechanics/design from the first draft was uncalled for, and lead to the current state of affairs. Controls-wise, and difficulty-wise. He still did a good job, but only Kyrieru-gami and Nakamura-sama can tell for sure, whether something could've been done better. I can only feel like, there's the same amount of 'untapped potential' here as what I could grasp was missing in the H. And I liked da H.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Let's split the game itself from the H-content here.
There was very on-point discussion of the H-content. If I was a dev, I'd probably read into it. And come out all the wiser.

But for the game part? Nah, DHM really needs to pray to some more to 『Kyrieru』-kami. The change of mechanics/design from the first draft was uncalled for, and lead to the current state of affairs. Controls-wise, and difficulty-wise. He still did a good job, but only Kyrieru-gami and Nakamura-sama can tell for sure, whether something could've been done better. I can only feel like, there's the same amount of 'untapped potential' here as what I could grasp was missing in the H. And I liked da H.
What's wrong with the gameplay?
What does Kyrieru do so much better?
Honest questions.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'll be honest, taking note of what Kyrieru does beyond artistic and coding talent is a bad idea.

He's a very hard-working guy even with his health issues, but... oh my lord, he works on too many projects and dead-ends a lot of them. He's been working on Kurovadis for 6-7 years, but moved away from that to work on the brand new Lufuclad. He made decent progress on it but found constantly updating on time exhausting, so he slowed his progress reports down from once a week to every 2 weeks or something, but then quit it completely to go back to Kurovadis. And now he's turning his attention away to work on VR.

Again, amazing talent all around, but he's just not a good example of a game dev in terms of finishing titles. If you want to pray to a game dev god, make sure it's one that finishes things off.
Lest you fall to development hell.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll be honest, [KA-POW!]
Whoa Tiger, you sure have a mean left. Remind me to never get on your bad side 😅
You make good points, points I don't disagree with, but that's also the reason why I intended to sound encouraging.

To answer the posts above: when I think Kyrieru, I think Eroico. When I think Eroico, I think:
- near-perfect collisions/hitboxes (that's the bread & butter of any action game)
- animations with adequate frames count (there should be a specific tag for these horrible 2-3 frames "Semi-nimations" we see so often)
- reactive, accurate controls (looking at you <insert 80% last ACT games you played>)
(his Aster is also a good example)

DHM's not there yet... But the role model ain't such a bad one, the way I see it. Quality over quantity? (edit: not the best example of the saying, but still true)

Last edited:

ARENA13

Reputation score
Hey guys, I have completed the game, but I have still one square blank in the gallery (that one H-scene above the EXIT button)
Is this how it supposed to be or do I have to complete the game twice like in the original Ghosts 'n' goblins to unlock it?...
Thanks for any response :)

Reputation score
I'll be honest, taking note of what Kyrieru does beyond artistic and coding talent is a bad idea.

He's a very hard-working guy even with his health issues, but... oh my lord, he works on too many projects and dead-ends a lot of them. He's been working on Kurovadis for 6-7 years, but moved away from that to work on the brand new Lufuclad. He made decent progress on it but found constantly updating on time exhausting, so he slowed his progress reports down from once a week to every 2 weeks or something, but then quit it completely to go back to Kurovadis. And now he's turning his attention away to work on VR.

Again, amazing talent all around, but he's just not a good example of a game dev in terms of finishing titles. If you want to pray to a game dev god, make sure it's one that finishes things off.
Lest you fall to development hell.
Yeah, I think a lot of single person projects end up this way. The fact is to make good game, you need design, code, and art. Plenty of people can sort of do all of these, but not all of them fast.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay, gotta bump. the dev has been working on an update with a new level and enemies. he's 97% done. His plan is to release it around 5/2 if all goes well. Everything is done, he's just syncing sound and music. Also, there's also a collab with the shrift dev, one shrift girl will be in the update.

shinryu

Reputation score
okay, gotta bump. the dev has been working on an update with a new level and enemies. he's 97% done. His plan is to release it around 5/2 if all goes well. Everything is done, he's just syncing sound and music. Also, there's also a collab with the shrift dev, one shrift girl will be in the update.

any hint on which shrift girl it is gonna be?

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any hint on which shrift girl it is gonna be?
I haven't played shrift but (and I'm using Google auto translate) he said if you check his previous post there's a good hint in there. Maybe it's the gif of the oni swinging her club? I dunno, that's up to one of you to tell me.