What's new

ACT Shota [DHM] Super Monsters'n Girls (RJ252328)

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new post on his blog
seems like he's put the game up for review on Dlsite, so it should be up on the 1st of may, depending on how long dlsite takes to review it

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
cleared it in about 30 min(spamming next to boss too OP), feels more easier than his last work tho some boss can be a real pain in the ass depends on your weapon

really like how every monster girl has foreplay and insertion, lack of gallery mode is a shame

Author says this took about 3 years to make(wow)

From his latest blog post, after some rest , this is what he planning on

1.Easy mode if there is enough request
2.Gallery mode if there is enought request (YES PLS!)
3.New update new stages
4.Planning for next project

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please add more information to the OP before I move this over to the H-Games section.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i was too slow. the humiliation....

anyway, I updated the OP, hopefully it's satisfactory. alot changed since the game started, the original was full of inaccuracies, compared to the current version.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyway, I updated the OP, hopefully it's satisfactory.
I think it's just missing something like (add those you find noteworthy):
Contents: shota, monster girls, reverse rape, Vore, kissing

Oh, you could mention the struggle mechanics (button mash to escape, or the pink bar goes up until you're raped. If it's still like that).

I won't try this anytime soon (unless controls and gameplay were made less frustrating) but I defintely will.
So... Was there notable improvements in these areas? Simply getting to the first boss, and worse, defeating her, was really obnoxious (understatement) the last time I've tried.

PS: or take from this. That a C/P from a better place than DLsite.
1. Introduction
 ・It's an orthodox side-scrolling action game with mainly dots.
 ・This game contains expressions that are not suitable for people under 18 years old.
  Please refrain from playing if you are under 18 years old.
 ・The data contained in this work is copyrighted by Circle: DHM.
  Do not reproduce or redistribute without permission.

──────────────────────────────────────
2. Operation method
 2.1. In-game general
  ①[Enter]
  :Open the Pause menu.
  :It is possible to return to the title screen and stage select screen. 
  ②[F4]
  :Changes the magnification of the screen size.
  ③[Alt] + [Enter]
  :Switches between full screen and window.
  ④[Ctrl] + [Insert]
  :Switch between Japanese and English.
(This feature allows you to change the language of the opening and ending.)

2.2. Ground
  ①[←][→]
  :Move left and right.
  ②[↓]
  :Crouch.
  ③[X]
  :Jump.
  ④[C]
  :Attacks in the direction you are facing with the weapon you are currently holding.
  ⑤[↑] + [C]
  :Attacks upward.
  ⑥[↓] + [C]
  :Attacks while crouching.

2.3. During jump
  ①[←][→]
  :Move left and right.
  ②[X]
  : Double Jump.
  ③[C]
  :It attacks in the direction it is facing.
  ④[↑] + [C]
  :Attacks upward.
  ⑤[↓] + [C]
  :Attacks downward.

2.4. During foreplay
  ①[←][→]
  :Resist.
  ②[X](興奮度が最大の状態)
  :Give up everything and surrender my body and soul.

2.5. In Sex
  ②[X](Excitement is at its maximum.)
  :Restart the stage.

──────────────────────────────────────
3. System
 3.1. H
  ・Each monster girl has two animations: "Foreplay" and "Sex".
  ・By receiving an attack (simple contact or contact under certain conditions) from a demon girl, the non-consensual "Foreplay" will begin, with the "Excitement" described below continuing to increase.
  ・During the foreplay, you can escape by hitting the directional keys "←" and "→" repeatedly.
  ・The player character will give up everything and surrender his or her body and mind when the "excitement level" (described below) reaches its maximum value.
  ・The game is over at that point.
  ・Foreplay includes pushing, kissing, wrapping, blowjob, handjob, breastfeeding, etc.

3.2. Health
  ・This gauge indicates the player character's "health".
  ・The player character's "health".gauge will drop when the character is violently attacked by an enemy character or comes into contact with an aggressive object on the map.
  ・When the gauge reaches 0, the character will be stunned, and if the character is subjected to non-consensual "foreplay" while in this state, it will be impossible for the character to resist using the Lever Gacha.
  ・You can recover your "health" by acquiring items placed on the map.

3.3. Arousal
  ・This indicates the player character's level of arousal.
  ・As described in the "H" section, when the demon girl initiates non-consensual foreplay, the "excitement level" will increase.
  ・You can recover the "excitement level" by getting the items placed on the map.

4. Story (You don't need to understand it to play.)

A world in which two forces, the demon race and the angel race, are constantly fighting for supremacy.

In such a world, humans, who are overwhelmingly powerless, have always been on the side of domination.
 In particular, the rule by the demon race was so inhumane that human males were only promised a future as pet animals and sex slaves.

For this reason, humans have been loyal to the angelic race, which treats them humanely, and live under their protection.

The two forces were in balance, and peace was continuing under the surface.
 The orb, the source of the angels' holy power, was stolen by Baphomet, a major leader of the demon tribe.
 The angelic army is weakened, and the balance of power is broken, allowing the angelic army to invade the demonic army.

In the midst of the chaos, Angel Chief "N" plans to secretly infiltrate a human into the enemy army's headquarters and reclaim the source of power.

Francis S. Marion
 Francis S. Marion is the grandson of the Holy Knight "S" who saved the world in the past.

He can either be defeated and face a miserable future as a sex slave, or
 Or will he regain the source of his power and seize victory?

The fate of the world has been entrusted to him.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it possible to edit a save for this game?
I'm super terrible at platformers and can't get past the slowly descending spike ceiling part.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
\AppData\Local\ProjectDHMsaveData.sav
Open with notepad++, change "stagePos": 1.000000 to something. "10" was the end of the demo back then. So around 50?

Thank you in advance for answering my question.

Kips

Reputation score
I'm super terrible at platformers and can't get past the slowly descending spike ceiling part.
\AppData\Local\ProjectDHMsaveData.sav
Open with notepad++, change "stagePos": 1.000000 to something. "10" was the end of the demo back then. So around 50?

Thank you in advance for answering my question.
Yeah edit the save in your \AppData\Local\ProjectDHM\SaveData.sav

Change the stagePos value to 50 to unlock all the stages and you're good to go.

Kloggmonkey

Reputation score
Little disappointed that he scrapped the vore animations (he was definitely planning one for the stage 3 lamia) and giantess boss.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Bruh I muted the game and was playing this during the entirety of the last boss fight and was just laughing the whole time. Someone was playing too much Kirby at the tail end of production :LOL:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There is a megalink for the game on F95zone. Please support the dev if you enjoyed the game.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I won't try this anytime soon (unless controls and gameplay were made less frustrating) but I defintely will.
Gameplay got overhauled. The original game was more inspired by ghosts and goblins, so the high difficulty was apart of it. You can now double jump, you have health bars, more checkpoints and enemy respawns are finite.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good game, wasn't too hard i beat it in about an hour and half. The H-content is pretty high quality although i have to say that its pretty run of the mill in terms of what it actually shows, its not going to raise the bar in any particular way. It reminds me of Eroica from Kyrieru which is what the dev was probably going for since he seems to idolize him.

If you are a monster girl fan its worth a buy.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My favorite by far is the ghoul girl(s).
Kinda wasted opportunity that the harpies do not take you to their nest.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My favorite by far is the ghoul girl(s).
Kinda wasted opportunity that the harpies do not take you to their nest.
you mean the harpies in the elevator section ? they do, its their game over screen

ntoiuxn

Reputation score
Well I'm certainly not going to complain about the reduction in difficulty. I still slipped up here and there but it was generally a smooth trip through. Fun little game, overall.