What's new

SIM [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Agriculture Story ~Chlore & Alka's Erotic Struggles~ / 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~ RE197475 RJ197475

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~

What engine is that?
Can we hook it to a translator?

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Stardew Valley type sims are one of my favorite types of games. My only problem is that the romantic interests are almost always prepubescent or non-curvy bodies. I hope this turns out well.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

to be fair, these are N64 models bumping against each other with CG thrown in.
You clearly haven't played a N64 in a while (although admittedly the animation in the preview is bad to the point that it amuses me). If the game's solid though, it could make up for it. I'd play a version of rune factory with silly animation and decent CG's, as long as there's enough to it to make it fun.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo is up on Dlsite and the official site has been updated

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First 20 secs of the trailer made me thought that it was a family friendly game.

It made me forgot that i was on dlsite.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow, they have alot of sex with both animal and human, yet, no prenancy tag. damn.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ehhh.... giving a game a farming skin doesn't make it a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game.

The trailer almost interested me (its all in 3D, so it should be easy for the devs to let you fuck everything? Just gotta setup the pose and then use canned humping animation) but theres absolutely no gameplay shown.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ehhh.... giving a game a farming skin doesn't make it a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game.

The trailer almost interested me (its all in 3D, so it should be easy for the devs to let you fuck everything? Just gotta setup the pose and then use canned humping animation) but theres absolutely no gameplay shown.
not sure what you mean by "skin" but it is harvest moon according to the trailer. you tend to crops and livestock, buy stuff from shops, harvest, find items etc.

also seems like you can finish the game without any sex as long as you pay the debt, just be prepared to grind your ass off.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out.

Don't think there's that much H content to be have though, at least in the trial progress was a little linear.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope the gameplay is good, I don't think I can take the H scenes seriously. If it's legit like a Harvest Moon all over, it would be fun anyways.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Link to the game is in the attachment below. The file is in multiple parts.

Torrent:

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hope the gameplay is good, I don't think I can take the H scenes seriously. If it's legit like a Harvest Moon all over, it would be fun anyways.
It's mostly a point n click affair. You can move around with keyboard but to aim and interact you need to use the mouse from what I've tried.

You can run by rolling your mousewheel (not sure if there's any other alternative to it)

In the trial it was mostly showing how to do things (usually each girl get one objective to work towards), then end with the debt collector telling them how much debt they owe.
(Which would be a reason to makes them do H works I guess)

The lack of stats means either this is very linear (you unlock things one at a time in order) or a proper Harvest Moon style after that part (where you can go after whichever you want first)

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to translate the mission text? im currently lost coz idk what to do after capturing the 2nd cow and planting the new crops

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know how to translate the mission text? im currently lost coz idk what to do after capturing the 2nd cow and planting the new crops
Post the SS and I'll try.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ITH With TA worked for me

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got no clue what I am doing so I will wait for a save...

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, now we can not say that Dieselmine is trying different things.

Does anyone know about a timelimit?
Are these the 30 days under the clock or does this mean something different?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, now we can not say that Dieselmine is trying different things.

Does anyone know about a timelimit?
Are these the 30 days under the clock or does this mean something different?
I think you're expected to prepare 500k in that one month? For the initial payment of the debt their parents left them with.