What's new

SIM [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Agriculture Story ~Chlore & Alka's Erotic Struggles~ / 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~ RE197475 RJ197475

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~

ITH is getting the text but it randomly separates each text sentence in 3 different threads.

so i need to keep changing threads in ITH to read the conversations

a good thing that the conversation is voiced and my years of watching anime has paid off... sometimes

*edit*
oh come on now.. while playing the game, the amount of threads keep increasing

i tried to use Agth but the game crashes as i start it with agth attached

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hold the z-key to run.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm odd, there's a mission to earn 10k G in 7 days, but I keep getting the bad end even though I earned that much before the time limit. Heck i've even earned 10k all in one day to make sure, am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: went back and read the text carefully, dialogue says 50k. Maybe the 10k is a typo, time to find out.

EDIT2: It is 50k. Oddly I still failed the first time with 60k, but I did the paizuri cutscene in the toolshop and the panty strip for the lumberjack. One of those seemed to be required or something since trying again with 50k+ worked that time around.

Last edited:

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have killed the fly is there another chance to get the scene?

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone who wants the bug scene, once the fly is trapped you want to wait around a bit and eventually the clock will stop moving. This lets the fly get out the trap so you can't kill it. Then you just talk to the fly and have fun.

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm on something that is "Give Love to the cows" No idea what that means. I also have to grow some type of fruit with the cowgirl.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do i get anything to trigger? Im on the third/second month and so far only lumberjack scenes.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

same i am extremely confused and lost in this game only lumberjack 2 panty scenes so far so il wait for a sace

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

from what i unlocked..

Kuroe/Kurore [twintails, big sister]
1: lumberjack panty selling [either get wood or gold]

2: buy rope in tool shop and enter the area where you get dry grass to find a second cow [i think you need to fix the fence first and sleep after buying the rope

3: an event that will happen when she approaches the cow pen that will show that the other cow is sick with a parasite, you can either cure it or let it take over the cow
[when you didnt cure the cow, it will turn purple and now you can milk it in a special way :D]

4: bar at night, the man standing near the counter, will challenge her to a strip rock/paper/scissors [lose and she gets fully stripped, then lose another time and she gets fucked while drunk] [win and you get 100k]

Aruka [pink hair?, younger sister]
1: tool shop, you can get free seeds by allowing the clerk to play with her breasts [first touching up until paizuri]

2: Fly, i got the event when i planted pumpkins.. but sadly i killed the fly so i didnt get the scene [chaos89 said the method to get it]

3: near outside the bar, talk to a man standing there and an event will happen with both Kuroe, Aruka, the violet hair girl that gave them jobs as a waitress.. they get drunk and you can guess what happens next

that is all i unlocked so far.. im in my 2nd month

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stand in the upper left part of town with the big titty girl at like 11-12 AM and kids should run into her (one choice leads to event)

After losing the bar event with the small girl (losing to the guy to the right)
it should open up the brothel events (Bottom house)

How do i trap the fly? It just flew by lol

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stand in the upper left part of town with the big titty girl at like 11-12 AM and kids should run into her (one choice leads to event)

After losing the bar event with the small girl (losing to the guy to the right)
it should open up the brothel events (Bottom house)

How do i trap the fly? It just flew by lol
you need to get the trap from the toolshop by giving the owner a paizuri

dunso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

from what i unlocked..

Kuroe/Kurore [twintails, big sister]
1: lumberjack panty selling [either get wood or gold]

2: buy rope in tool shop and enter the area where you get dry grass to find a second cow [i think you need to fix the fence first and sleep after buying the rope

3: an event that will happen when she approaches the cow pen that will show that the other cow is sick with a parasite, you can either cure it or let it take over the cow
[when you didnt cure the cow, it will turn purple and now you can milk it in a special way :D]

4: bar at night, the man standing near the counter, will challenge her to a strip rock/paper/scissors [lose and she gets fully stripped, then lose another time and she gets fucked while drunk] [win and you get 100k]

Aruka [pink hair?, younger sister]
1: tool shop, you can get free seeds by allowing the clerk to play with her breasts [first touching up until paizuri]

2: Fly, i got the event when i planted pumpkins.. but sadly i killed the fly so i didnt get the scene [chaos89 said the method to get it]

3: near outside the bar, talk to a man standing there and an event will happen with both Kuroe, Aruka, the violet hair girl that gave them jobs as a waitress.. they get drunk and you can guess what happens next

that is all i unlocked so far.. im in my 2nd month
I'll add a few more that I found:
1. Not sure what I did to get it, but a had an event on the 19th day where the purple haired girl made the two sisters walk around town in skimpy swimsuits. I assume it's because I failed some mission of hers.

2. After 1PM you're able to go into the brothel and after enough H scenes with a sister they can work there. I believe this requires the previous event as some scenes in the brothel use the same swimsuits.

3. With the younger sister, talk to the kids outside the shop during the day. Choose to chase after them and she gets stuck in hole in a wall and causes an H scene. There's some other requirement as talking to the same kids earlier in the game didn't start the event.

4. After doing the paizuri at the tool shop enough times, the younger sister is given a double-headed dildo. Go into your house at night to get a scene with both sisters.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. Not sure what I did to get it, but a had an event on the 19th day where the purple haired girl made the two sisters walk around town in skimpy swimsuits. I assume it's because I failed some mission of hers.

2. After 1PM you're able to go into the brothel and after enough H scenes with a sister they can work there. I believe this requires the previous event as some scenes in the brothel use the same swimsuits.

3. With the younger sister, talk to the kids outside the shop during the day. Choose to chase after them and she gets stuck in hole in a wall and causes an H scene. There's some other requirement as talking to the same kids earlier in the game didn't start the event.

4. After doing the paizuri at the tool shop enough times, the younger sister is given a double-headed dildo. Go into your house at night to get a scene with both sisters.
for some reason, i can only make the big sister work at the brothel..
the npc there says something about no experience with Aruka

and the only H-event that i can repeat for aruka is from the toolshop

dunso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for some reason, i can only make the big sister work at the brothel..
the npc there says something about no experience with Aruka

and the only H-event that i can repeat for aruka is from the toolshop
It took a while. I had to exhaust the toolshop, do the scene with the kids outside, the outside-swimsuit scene, and the bar scene before I was able to get her to work there.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can you please upload youre save? I couldn't get the event with the kids and I can't advance past the boob job and pants showing...even if its not complete I just wanna see those events. Thank you in advance.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait a second... I thought I saw this game in steam greenlight and here it is:

It seems it will have the following languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ITH isn't picking up anything for me at all, can someone give a mission guide? I'm stuck on the younger sisters second mission, after the first scene with the tool shop owner. I can't seem to trigger that scene again for some reason

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dieselmine trying to break into the western market?!

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dieselmine trying to break into the western market?!
It seems so, I already said yes to their greenlight and gonna buy their game.

Tranquilx1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is like deciphering some ancient text! Anyways!

1. Keep planting the new items you get with the younger sister, eventually entering the garden with her will give 4 options. First hires someone to pick from the garden, second a lady waters your garden, 3rd some dude gets all gropey before scene (takes a few times) and last does nothing.

2. After the older sister has enough scenes at the brothel during the day there will be a guy just to the left of the brothel below the tool shop with a heart, free scene.

Has anyone found any reason for that one paddock to the left of the lumber jack? I get the feeling something has to happen there but I have yet to see it.