What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Ojosama Marin ~Nobody Can Stop My Curiosity!!~ / お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ RE186145 RJ186145

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Dieselmine Game

Does anyone have a link for downloading this game?

Gizza

Reputation score

How do you beat Arles?
fight has been going for over 20 mins... am I missing something?

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat Arles?
fight has been going for over 20 mins... am I missing something?
It's one of those endurance bonus bosses, so it will take a while. Here's my strat from what I remember. Equip your best stuff, but make sure you equip The World arcana. Forget that you don't get any exp while wearing it against her. Bring a crap ton of HP/MP items. Basically just use 30 MP the World skill or power skill (the 20 MP bolder toss) most of the other stuff barely does anything or nothing. Don't bother trying to stun or debuff. She'll usually try to poison and debuff you, but just compensate with healing until she has a full board of debuffs on you. If you try to cure everything, she'll just keep doing it and outpace you. When she has them all on you is when she tends to wind up for attacks, so curing them all then is your chance.

She has scripted full heals when you do enough damage, and that's when she enters new phases with harder hitting attacks. So healing always takes priority. Overall it's just long. Take it slow since you can't kill her fast. The strategy doesn't change throughout the battle. Just make sure you keep your health at 50% or more. Probably 70%+ when she changes phases. Since she'll break out near 1-hit KOs. Even if you have 9999HP.

If all else fails, grind. I couldn't beat her at the lower 40s because of those attacks, so I got around 10+ more and it was much easier.

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought the game.
Crashes immediately upon execution.

- Tried the folder rename trick with no luck.
- I have the locale settings correct. I know this because other RPG VX Ace games run just fine.

:(
So sad... the game looks to have much potential for fun. But crash = no fun.

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try disabling your antivirus ?
I had the same problem and it worked fine without the antivirus.
This might be the origin of your trouble

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply Wahoo.

Sadly, the AV is not the issue. I turned it off as part of my troubleshooting and still no go.
Moreover, the AV didn't event fire an event if it did see something out of sorts with the program.

I even went so far as to turn off the firewalls between the system and the net.
Still no luck.

At this point, I would prefer it gave me some kind of a system error.
There isn't even an event log indication of some kind in the windows logs.

---- UPDATE ----
I learned something new about AV applications.
Even after you set them to be OFF, they are not 100% off. The services are still working. And with the AVG AV, you cannot manually turn the services off.
As a last ditch effort, I completely uninstalled the AV suite.
After 2 reboots to ensure all the AV bits were out of the show...

SUCCESS!! The game works.

Grrrr...
I am not upset with the AV.
I am upset with the game devs who should NOT develop apps that cannot play well with AV programs. AV is a reality that will likely not go away anytime soon. To expect customers to use an application without AV is like selling tickets for a cruise ship that doesn't have emergency life boats.

In any case, I will reinstall the AV after I finish the game. Just can't use this computer to run other apps until then.
Thanks again for the tip Wahoo. :)

Last edited:

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got AVG free and in the advanced parameters under sounds, you can temporary turn off the AV.
It worked for me just doing that so your case must have been more severe...
I'm always happy to help if I can ! :)

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel kind of dumb for asking this but I'm going to ask anyways. Anyone can tell me how to use the magical girl staff?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Unsure if I am allowed to post it here, but here's full save to the game.
If you can't unzip it, change the extension to .7z from .zip and try again.

Should be compatible with all versions of the game through 1.0 to 1.03

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.