PUZ Loli [Dieselmine] くろかげ様のお参りに RJ01093798

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Controls:
Z to interact
X to use talismans (mostly useless)
M to use map
Esc to enter menu (top option is save game, second option is load game, other buttons just let you take a look at things you've seen or adjust settings)

Description of gameplay:
Walking sim/puzzle game where you walk to certain rooms to trigger events. Occasionally regular enemies will spawn but they don't do much and can be easily struggled out of if they catch you. Dying in this game does absolutely nothing (you will respawn in the safe room). Talismans can be used to slow down or become invincible to normal enemies. Talismans have limited uses and only recharge upon entering the safe room. Talismans do absolutely nothing to major enemies like those that have cutscenes attached to them (only doggie can be slowed down somewhat). You can hide in lockers to avoid generic enemies.

Description of story:
Girl is trapped in a haunted school. She gets a paper with a checklist of things to do. She does them because she doesn't want to get ghosted

Go to the left to trigger the first event. Then go to the first floor and head left to exit the school. Go left to the gate and trigger the event. Note: I'm going off memory. I had it written out as I played the game but then the thread creation thing just deleted everything I wrote because I clicked on chat by accident

Make note of your safe room. You might have to take a shower, Go to the right and collect the talismans then exit the room. Go to the left staircase and go to the fourth floor. Have the girl notice the large block on the left. Then go to the right and enter the washroom (SAVE YOUR GAME).

Go deeper into the washroom to start the washroom boss. Run to the left while avoiding the puddles.

Go to the second floor right side (SAVE) and then enter the right side room. This will spawn the doggie. Go left through the second floor all the way to the left staircase. Duck into and out of rooms as needed to respawn the doggie boss and make it slow down (talismans can also help slow down the doggie but its better to just use doors). Go down the stairs and back to your safe room.

Go to the fourth floor and left and notice that the big block is gone. Enter the art room (SAVE). Go left to start the jellyfish event. Follow the red line, avoid dead ends. You will get a 100 yen coin that you can spend at the vending machine on the first floor (DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK SCENES)

Go to the fourth floor right side and enter the music room. (SAVE). Go right to trigger the snake event. Dodge the snake until time runs out (pro-tip if you suck just activate the map and wait till the music stops lol)

Go to the safe room and either enter and exit multiple times or take a shower. She should now change into gym clothes.

Head to the roof and ghost girls will appear to play a game. To lose the game (LOL you just lost the game) you must interact with the three star ghost, two star ghost, one star ghost and then the no star ghost in that order. To win the game just interact with the ghost girl that looks like an actual school girl. There's a doll to pick up as you leave (IDK what it does)

Head out of the school and go left to the gate. There will now be keys to the left of the gate. Collect the keys and head south. Enter the warehouse (Save). If you want the full scene (first part will not unlock for some reason) go straight into the obvious trap (Who the fuck just runs to rolling soccerball in the middle of a haunted ghost school? What did she think she was going to do? Kick the ball?). If you want to progress the game, go back to the vending machine on floor one and grab the spicy ramen drink it dispenses then head into the trap.

Head back to the safe room so the girl can do some investigative work. Then head outside the school and go to the right to head to the shrine (save after climbing the stairs). Interact with the shrine and a Tengu will show up. Becareful with progressing dialogue because the game might bug out and the choices don't pop up (your game is now softlocked lol, reload). Top option gets you normal end where the girl lives or something. Middle option just has Tengu rape her. Bottom option has the girl get dragged off while her friend comes in and find the doll (this happens even if you never picked it up) for a true end.

EXTRA scenes:
You can take showers far past what you need to do.
You can sleep after getting the gym clothes for a molestation scene
You can enter the dark room on the third floor multiple times until a octopus is in the aquarium. Choosing the second option starts the scene

There is one item at the end of the gallery that I cannot unlock.
The doll does nothing.
IDK what the salt talisman does.
Why is this Dieselmine game devoid of all the helpful guides that Dieselmine games usually have?

Note: regarding save. Save will not unlock everything in the gallery. This is because the game is bugged and I don't think its possible to actually unlock everything in the game's gallery without cheating.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank God someone finally posted this game here.
I can't play this game. As I run the executable, the game window pops up and closes after a few seconds.
I've tried running the file under admin rights, changed the regional settings other than japanse and changed the date/time format and nothing worked.

Any idea what's causing this?

blerghit

Reputation score
I can't play this game. As I run the executable, the game window pops up and closes after a few seconds.
I've tried running the file under admin rights, changed the regional settings other than japanse and changed the date/time format and nothing worked.

redownload while in jp locale

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No clue. Jap locale should be required. Other than that check your game install maybe the stuff you downloaded is bad?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I have already downloaded from multiple users on AS and the problem remains. I've always extracted under japanese regional settings... I even forced the extract under japanese on winrar...
I don't get it...

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have already downloaded from multiple users on AS and the problem remains. I've always extracted under japanese regional settings... I even forced the extract under japanese on winrar...
I don't get it...
Maybe you are missing some C++ redistributables assuming you use windows?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe you are missing some C++ redistributables assuming you use windows?
Nope, I ran the latest Visual C++ redistributables setup and I already have them, showing up the option to repair. I went with repair either way and restarted and tried again and still same behaviour.
I did run an system file check via command line and apparently encountered some corrupted files and the scan process managed to repair them, but after the restart also the same behaviour.
It's weird that no one else apparently has this issue...

P.S. Also, yes, I'm using Windows.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Nope, I ran the latest Visual C++ redistributables setup and I already have them, showing up the option to repair. I went with repair either way and restarted and tried again and still same behaviour.
I did run an system file check via command line and apparently encountered some corrupted files and the scan process managed to repair them, but after the restart also the same behaviour.
It's weird that no one else apparently has this issue...

P.S. Also, yes, I'm using Windows.
Does you computer have a graphics card and you don't have any weird power settings running?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Does you computer have a graphics card and you don't have any weird power settings running?
Err... yes, it has a GTX 970, so I'm pretty sure I'm fine there.
What do you mean by 'weird power settings'?

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Err... yes, it has a GTX 970, so I'm pretty sure I'm fine there.
What do you mean by 'weird power settings'?
1696102092841.png

1696102115173.png

Any weird settings in the power plans can cause graphics cards not to run when they're supposed to and cause programs to fail without warning. Either way it's obvious that the the problem you are having might be related to something else entirely like a random third party program or your anti-virus or something. I'd recommend updating graphics drivers but I mean I doubt you haven't already done that.

WaffleDance

Reputation score
Been looking at this one. Was hoping for some kind of corruption but the demo didn't give any vibes of that so I guess it's just a plain GOR thing.

How long is this game approximately? Last dielselmine game I remember playing was a pretty short deal.

Does Window's Event Viewer show a crash under Application?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 48796

View attachment 48797

Any weird settings in the power plans can cause graphics cards not to run when they're supposed to and cause programs to fail without warning. Either way it's obvious that the the problem you are having might be related to something else entirely like a random third party program or your anti-virus or something. I'd recommend updating graphics drivers but I mean I doubt you haven't already done that.
I have a desktop, so I don't have those options.

View attachment 48796

View attachment 48797

In the event viewer I only get logs about an appcrash, either related to ntdll.dll or GameAssembly.dll, with the error codes 0xc0000005 and 0xc00000fd, respectively.
I've google about these error codes, related to Unity games, and couldn't find anything that would help...

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have a desktop, so I don't have those options.
I'm actually on a desktop as well. So the power options thingie is there. Must be a windows 10 thing.

system.png

Game is about 2 hours long unless you hunt for stuff in which case it might be 4 hours max. There's minor corruption in the jellyfish scene (it mind controls her).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm actually on a desktop as well. So the power options thingie is there. Must be a windows 10 thing.

View attachment 48799
I don't see how those options matter for a desktop, but hey whatever lol.
I've had mine on Samsung High Performance plan, it's related to the fact of having an SSD drive, making it have higher performance and the cost of higher power consumption. I just changed to High Performance plan to see if it solved the problem and no, still the same...

Edit* Well, I've run the game on another computer I have around here and it's working normally. I've no idea why the heck it doesn't work on mine...

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't see how those options matter for a desktop, but hey whatever lol.
I've had mine on Samsung High Performance plan, it's related to the fact of having an SSD drive, making it have higher performance and the cost of higher power consumption. I just changed to High Performance plan to see if it solved the problem and no, still the same...

Edit* Well, I've run the game on another computer I have around here and it's working normally. I've no idea why the heck it doesn't work on mine...
Different os? Honestly no clue dood...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Different os? Honestly no clue dood...
Nope, same os, both computers are almost the same, except the other has slightly better graphics, but I don't believe it could be that.
Anyway, I'll just play the game on that computer *shrugs*

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there something about fleeing the bathroom boss I'm missing? I'm avoiding the puddles, but I keep running out of stamina.

Edit Oh, and the gameover scenes seem to be unskippable and LONG.

Mick2000

Reputation score
let see...... 2-3 hour long gameplay, could be shorter if i didn't struggle in few place, trying to figure out what did i do wrong, and dialogue that you CANNOT SKIP when you failed and have to reload, and they are SO DAMN LONG, also encounter plenty of bugs, from objective text didn't got updated, to game breaking bug where game brokenly load the game stage so i have to restart the whole game.

animation is nice, graphic is so so, gameplay is ass most of the time, and again... bugs.... guess it's expected from Dieselmine, shouldn't have expect more.
as for the story..... can someone explain what even happening? why we got involved in this situation? what the hell is that thing at the shrine? what even the meaning of the ending?

Is there something about fleeing the bathroom boss I'm missing? I'm avoiding the puddles, but I keep running out of stamina.

Edit Oh, and the gameover scenes seem to be unskippable and LONG.
you either tryhard your way on that stage, or you get the talisman inside a shelf in the infirmary. that talisman can create a wall to half the shadow, any of them for temporary moment but that should be enough to get more distance.
as for the running itself, it's simple zig-zag avoiding the dark puddle, well if you get the talisman then the chase should be easy

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For the bathroom boss I've just been running and carefully stopping before I completely bottom out on stamina. I didn't even know about the talisman wall working on that boss at the time.