What's new

PUZ Loli [Dieselmine] くろかげ様のお参りに RJ01093798

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
let see...... 2-3 hour long gameplay, could be shorter if i didn't struggle in few place, trying to figure out what did i do wrong, and dialogue that you CANNOT SKIP when you failed and have to reload, and they are SO DAMN LONG, also encounter plenty of bugs, from objective text didn't got updated, to game breaking bug where game brokenly load the game stage so i have to restart the whole game.

animation is nice, graphic is so so, gameplay is ass most of the time, and again... bugs.... guess it's expected from Dieselmine, shouldn't have expect more.
as for the story..... can someone explain what even happening? why we got involved in this situation? what the hell is that thing at the shrine? what even the meaning of the ending?

you either tryhard your way on that stage, or you get the talisman inside a shelf in the infirmary. that talisman can create a wall to half the shadow, any of them for temporary moment but that should be enough to get more distance.
as for the running itself, it's simple zig-zag avoiding the dark puddle, well if you get the talisman then the chase should be easy
If you really want to understand what's going on then I suggest installing auto translation pack. I already played through the game so it should all be translated minus 2 scenes I simply could not find.
Extract it directly in the game folder where くろかげ様のお参りに.exe is.

Has anyone figured how to trigger the mud man 2nd scene ? I feel like I'm missing some details like what's up with the dark spot on her arm and what's the deal with the rumor about the principal also reading the gossips. I expected something to show up in the principal's room at some point but nothing happens. I've been there before and after any event.

Also here's a more complete save. Missing mud man 2 and something from the warehouse

Attachments

Last edited:

elasahel

Reputation score
I have played this game and I honestly didn't understand the story
Is the MC dead?
I say it because of the last bathroom scene, we have that black thing impregnated on our body and how many endings are there?
I have only been able to find only 2, the real one and the normal one. Is there a good one?
If you really want to understand what's going on then I suggest installing auto translation pack. I already played through the game so it should all be translated minus 2 scenes I simply could not find.

Has anyone figured how to trigger the mud man 2nd scene ? I feel like I'm missing some details like what's up with the dark spot on her arm and what's the deal with the rumor about the principal also reading the gossips. I expected something to show up in the principal's room at some point but nothing happens. I've been there before and after any event.

Also here's a more complete save. Missing mud man 2 and something from the warehouse

Is it translated? If so, you are amazing, man.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I have played this game and I honestly didn't understand the story
Is the MC dead?
I say it because of the last bathroom scene, we have that black thing impregnated on our body and how many endings are there?
I have only been able to find only 2, the real one and the normal one. Is there a good one?

Is it translated? If so, you are amazing, man.
there's 3 ending in total, based on 3 option you gotta pick in the end, first 2 will appear normally which is normal end and bad end, the true end need to be unlocked by collecting lot of notes and item gathered around the school. and i won't call it "good" end either cause there seems to be something more behind that true ending....

and no it's not translated, that's tool to machine translate the game

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why does this have the loli tag btw? I don't see any and dlsite also does not have the loli tag for it?

elasahel

Reputation score
waiting for a hero to upload the new update, important things in the new update
・Added H scene skip function from 2nd time onwards
・Added flashback scene interruption function
After watching the ending of Friend, Time, Existence, I went to the shrine again...
You will be able to select a blank space.
They finally put the button to skip the scenes H

Mick2000

Reputation score
Why does this have the loli tag btw? I don't see any and dlsite also does not have the loli tag for it?
in one of the ending (Time), the girl turned into a loli, that's enough to warrant for the tag

DasBrat

Reputation score
The latest title from Dieselmine, a favorite circle of mine:
1696371350638.png
Game is still new as of October 2023. In most cases, I can figure out the solution for games in Japanese with relative ease.
This game is an exception, however, in that even with the help of Google Translate, I still have trouble finding the 3rd pole.
According to the hint, I was to "find the piles" but had no idea where to find it. I can only assume something was lost in translation.
To make matters more complicated and time-consuming, there are no options to skip animations you have already seen and you don't really know how to survive enemy encounters, even after said event.
As much as I want to experience this game, I am not good enough at Japanese. I beseech thee. Help me (and everybody else waiting to get their hands on this) translate and figure out what to do.

Luxia

Reputation score

would u be able to send the auto translation pack again it's a dead link 🙏

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
waiting for a hero to upload the new update, important things in the new update
・Added H scene skip function from 2nd time onwards
・Added flashback scene interruption function
After watching the ending of Friend, Time, Existence, I went to the shrine again...
You will be able to select a blank space.
They finally put the button to skip the scenes H
The dood is right. There are 4 endings. Click on none of the 3 papers at the tengu choice (click the blank space below the third option) and you will get the happy end (just head back to the front gate). Both girls live.

1696396323625.png

1696396341537.png

in one of the ending (Time), the girl turned into a loli, that's enough to warrant for the tag
In addition she's clearly a school girl. Better safe than sorry unfortunately.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
it worked thanks ^^
Glad that it worked but the original link was taken down. I changed it in the original post and added encryption so it can't be analyzed by bots. I think mediafire also catches the redirect from ulmf and auto bans the link.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Glad that it worked but the original link was taken down. I changed it in the original post and added encryption so it can't be analyzed by bots. I think mediafire also catches the redirect from ulmf and auto bans the link.
Yeah, mediafire blacklisted ULMF.

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank God someone finally posted this game here.
I can't play this game. As I run the executable, the game window pops up and closes after a few seconds.
I've tried running the file under admin rights, changed the regional settings other than japanse and changed the date/time format and nothing worked.

Any idea what's causing this?
I found that having Citrix Workspace on the computer may cause certain Unity games to fail at start-up. Uninstalling it might help. I don't know why it does that.

fotoBenti

Reputation score
In "find the piles" section, you probably got some coin on you. Use it on vending machine next to nurse room for some bottle, then progress through the cutscene normally then the monster will drop you down.

But if you don't have any coin, iirc it might be in one of these rooms.

Attachments

DasBrat

Reputation score
In "find the piles" section, you probably got some coin on you. Use it on vending machine next to nurse room for some bottle, then progress through the cutscene normally then the monster will drop you down.

But if you don't have any coin, iirc it might be in one of these rooms.
About searching those two rooms you mentioned,
I tried searching every nook and cranny but no coin. I also can't search the art room (4th floor, left wing) because of a jellyfish encounter which forces an unskippable event. Post-event transition gives me nothing as well.
The game is released full on DLSite, so that a bug/glitch is unlikely, but not impossible.

elasahel

Reputation score
How the hell do I unlock the rooftop scene? (CG 10)
I have lost with the girls of the lights but that scene does not appear, it is curious

Mantesari

Reputation score
Thank God someone finally posted this game here.
I can't play this game. As I run the executable, the game window pops up and closes after a few seconds.
I've tried running the file under admin rights, changed the regional settings other than japanse and changed the date/time format and nothing worked.

Any idea what's causing this?
Same issue here. It's odd considering other unity games I have installed runs well, except this game.
I managed to run it by launching the game in Windows Sandbox environment. I surmised that if it runs well on a virtual machine with nothing installed and running in it besides the essential services and components, then it must be the work of some third-party software or component running in the background which somehow screws up the game's execution.