What's new

PUZ Loli [Dieselmine] くろかげ様のお参りに RJ01093798

fotoBenti

Reputation score
About searching those two rooms you mentioned,
I tried searching every nook and cranny but no coin. I also can't search the art room (4th floor, left wing) because of a jellyfish encounter which forces an unskippable event. Post-event transition gives me nothing as well.
The game is released full on DLSite, so that a bug/glitch is unlikely, but not impossible.
Sorry, I thought you were mentioning the part where you had to go to the "gym room". About Jellyfish encounter, you have to run away from the jellyfish while holding 'walk down', then you should be able to run into the path while you'll see some red line drew on ground being indicator of "maze's path" you can walk on.

DasBrat

Reputation score
Sorry, I thought you were mentioning the part where you had to go to the "gym room". About Jellyfish encounter, you have to run away from the jellyfish while holding 'walk down', then you should be able to run into the path while you'll see some red line drew on ground being indicator of "maze's path" you can walk on.
Woah. Did not see that line whenever I try to run away from the jellyfish, probably because of panic. I did try running all the way down but could never make it to the bottom. Maybe sound detection is involved?

fotoBenti

Reputation score
Woah. Did not see that line whenever I try to run away from the jellyfish, probably because of panic. I did try running all the way down but could never make it to the bottom. Maybe sound detection is involved?
Nope. Try to snoop around. The line is the only way you could walk on and the invisible walls around it are really narrow so you have to struggle to walk in a bit.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't even get to the jellyfish scene. According to the walkthrough, the weird block is supposed to be gone after the dog, but mine's still there... :(

Silver40

Reputation score
the gallery only have the cg events, but not in game world H scenes?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Same issue here. It's odd considering other unity games I have installed runs well, except this game.
I managed to run it by launching the game in Windows Sandbox environment. I surmised that if it runs well on a virtual machine with nothing installed and running in it besides the essential services and components, then it must be the work of some third-party software or component running in the background which somehow screws up the game's execution.
Yep, I thought about the same thing, but since I have another computer at home, I just tried running it there first and it worked well, so no need for me. Good luck with your test!

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to the Circles Ci-en I was able to unlock EV14
It's a bit tedious to archieve, you basically wait for the walking monster to spot you and hide inside a Locker. There is a small chance for it to find you regardless triggering the Event Scene. Took me 30-ish attempts to trigger it. You will immediately notice once it triggers as the lockers gaps go dark for a moment. (It's a corruption scene)

Then there's a hidden option on the Tengu at the end of the game.
After watching all three endings, go back to the Shrine, select an option with the Arrow Keys and go down, there is a hidden fourth Option. By picking it, you can leave the school through the front gate for the Happy End. Didn't unlock anything else for me though but also didn't go around exploring either afterwards.

Still don't have EV11 which seems to be the Gym building with the Worm. Someone at the comments on rating the game said something about one Event not being unlockable without restarting and not buying anything which may relate to the Spicy Sauce but not feeling to get this one by replaying half of the game just to find out what that meant exactly.

Edit: The game will or got an update fixing some bugs and adding scene skipping after watching it once. Maybe that may help find EV11

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to the Circles Ci-en I was able to unlock EV14
It's a bit tedious to archieve, you basically wait for the walking monster to spot you and hide inside a Locker. There is a small chance for it to find you regardless triggering the Event Scene. Took me 30-ish attempts to trigger it. You will immediately notice once it triggers as the lockers gaps go dark for a moment. (It's a corruption scene)

Then there's a hidden option on the Tengu at the end of the game.
After watching all three endings, go back to the Shrine, select an option with the Arrow Keys and go down, there is a hidden fourth Option. By picking it, you can leave the school through the front gate for the Happy End. Didn't unlock anything else for me though but also didn't go around exploring either afterwards.

Still don't have EV11 which seems to be the Gym building with the Worm. Someone at the comments on rating the game said something about one Event not being unlockable without restarting and not buying anything which may relate to the Spicy Sauce but not feeling to get this one by replaying half of the game just to find out what that meant exactly.

Edit: The game will or got an update fixing some bugs and adding scene skipping after watching it once. Maybe that may help find EV11
i almost feel like you are trolling, but my epic quest to secure event 14 is ongoing, i will report back the validity of this soon

god dammit, all that for the least erotic scene in the game, what's up with the sanctity of tentacle lockers these days?

Last edited:

Abc123aa23

Reputation score
This hentai game is really hard to collect all CG (especially for the Mudman 2 CG). Luckily, I found a full save from Bilibili, all CGs have been unlocked, including the hardest Mudman 2.

Note: I think the full save is originated from a Japanese website, perhaps like 4chan or so? Because the readme.txt of that save zip is encoded in japanese locale text.

Nonetheless, I know what you're seeking. Here's the link:

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since the link above expired, here is another save unlocking everything.

Also available here, if necessary :
https://mega(dot)nz/file/vNE20TbA#SrFQFCn05GBQkPvv7MFYiav9SmwYJg4_4AomSlaO8Tk

Attachments