What's new

RPG Loli Shota [Dieselmine]ロリキョニュー星人に攫われて逆レされるお話(RJ01112545)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dlsite release date: November 26th, 2023
Tags: Dot Pixel, Monster GIrl, Immoral, Reverse Rape, Submissive Man

A new game from Dieselmine with L_buffer returning as the pixel artist. Seems to be following the standard Dieselmine affairs. Dieselmine usually releases a demo near the release date of the game and this one is slated for November so if it does drop or the game drops I will update the gameplay and controls section. But I assume it'll be like a smaller scale version of their recent succubus themed games.

Story:
Shortstack aliens abduct a boy to find out if humans are compatible for breeding. There are 3 types of shortstack aliens, one focuses on titfucks, one focuses on buttjobs and the last focuses on raw sex. You are the boy and must escape, or suffer a bad ending. According to the DLSite description, the game will take place onboard their UFO so it should be more of a sci-fi setting.

Game play:
Play through levels and solve puzzles while trying to escape from the alien ship. Enemies on the map will grab you and initiate a scene. The main alien girls seem present in their levels and you can talk to them leading to some nice animations. Talking to them gives a visible stack on the screen for the character. At any 3 stacks, talking to them again with initiate a scene. When an enemy grabs you they'll start a scene, you have to mash Z enter or space to escape before they fill the pleasure bar. Rather than each girl having their own levels, it seems that they have their own sections all within the same level. Not sure how long the game will be just yet.
Controls:
Z: Confirm
Z, Enter or Space: Struggle when grabbed
X: Cancel/Menu
Shift: Slowly walk
Ctrl: Skip Text

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The things this artist L_buffer could be capable of if he was hired by a production team that was actually caring enough to do an epic project... Reminds me of how Zankuro was hired by Compile heart and Alicesoft for two shitty gallery games, barely any other art all year and now everyone can just make AI art of his shit given the resemblance. Sigh...

elasahel

Reputation score
How the hell...
Just don't think too much about it.

By the way Buffer is making his own game "Damn Chubby Pyramids"
Is it about an explorer looking for treasure? in a temple full of traps that are statues of ultra-bulky women
(Apparently the game will take a long time to come out
since as you know L_Buffer is very highly valued)

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That was fast, ill update the OP after I play some of it so I can put the necessary info in there.
Games short n simple enough. Lots of animations and has a gallery too.

Last edited:

ShoopDaWoop123

Reputation score
That was fast, ill update the OP after I play some of it so I can put the necessary info in there.
Games short n simple enough. Lots of animations and has a gallery too.
Where's the galley? I beat it but it didn't lead me to one.

elasahel

Reputation score
damn the game was extremely short, apparently dieselmine bet
Ryona's game is bad, apparently he wants to recover with this title, I'm sure the new title will sell more

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Given that it's loli/shota, I'm removing the main image.

Game released; thread moved to H-games section.