What's new

ADV Loli Shota [Dieselmine] 魔女と猫の隠れ里 / The Hidden Village of Witches and Cats (RJ320259)

theblueocean

Reputation score
Was waiting for a while for someone to make a thread for this upcoming game, and its nearing its release date and it seems like no one is doing it so here I am!
Sorry if the formatting is wrong or if this thread is uploaded to the wrong place. It is my first time making a game thread :)

Title: 魔女と猫の隠れ里 / Hidden Village of Witches and Cats

(No pictures due to loli/shota content)

Introduction:
It seems to be a game like dieselmine's previous titles, such as Spending Summer with Elder Girls where the main character gets to walk around in a blocky 3D world interacting with other NPCs to initiate h-scenes with them. Nothing about this game's gameplay has been revealed at this point in time (25 April 2021).

Story:
A little boy chases a stray cat and goes into a portal that leads to a world with catgirls and some kind of other beast girls (not monster girls). This world/town has only females and the main character is forced to stay until he finds a way to go back to his own world. The 5 girls of this game will be a sister (Momo), shiro, kuro, daisy, and Lucy. They're all catgirls I think. Since very little of the game has been released even though the due date is very close (they said it will be released at the end of this month), I can't really say anything for sure.

Gameplay:
As expected, you get to control the MC just like the previous games (Spending Summer with Elder Girls) in a blocky 3D world. Events happen at specific times, but from the demo, it seems like you can make RPG-like choices now. It is dialogue based, but having only played the demo, I think there may be mini games within the game where you can earn money just like in Spending Summer with Elder Girls.

Controls:
Just click to roam around parts of the map. No keyboard needed.

Tags (according to DLsite)
Onee/shota, Big Tits, Paizuri, Nekomimi (cat ears).

Links:
DLsite:

Wish there was more to say but the devs remain very secretive for this one. Again, I apologize if there is any formatting errors or if i posted this in the wrong place.

Edit: Edited the gameplay section.

Last edited:
OP
theblueocean

theblueocean

Reputation score
it's been delayed, but not as surprising. last time they delayed it, they didn't even notify or apologize so this is a win lol

OP
theblueocean

theblueocean

Reputation score
I just got the game, will try it later once I get home

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please update the OP to include control before I move this over.

Jomppaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought the game, trial works fine for me but on release version when i start the game screen just stays black while music is playing..:(

edit: Nevermind seems some setting was wrong and i'm not sure how i fixed it.

Last edited:

Goburin

Reputation score
Bought the game, trial works fine for me but on release version when i start the game screen just stays black while music is playing..:(

Did you change the game settings or system settings? Asking 'cause I have that same problem, too...

Jomppaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you change the game settings or system settings? Asking 'cause I have that same problem, too...
Switched Window's language settings to japanese seemed to help, not really sure if unity's graphic setting has any effect. personally running it on high @ 1920x1440 fullscreen.

Geronimo

Reputation score

I got the same problem, the trial worked fine with me, but the release version just give me a black screen with the music in the background i tried to switch the language like you did but it didn't work either :/

RockCat

Reputation score
I got the same problem, the trial worked fine with me, but the release version just give me a black screen with the music in the background i tried to switch the language like you did but it didn't work either :/
You can try using ntlea, it works for a bunch of unity games.

purplepower

Reputation score
Unity auto translator works for the trial but not the full game has anyone figured out how to make it work?

OP
theblueocean

theblueocean

Reputation score
disappointing game lmao no moving animations or nothing. even spending summer with elder girls had moving paizuri and handjob scenes.

Beck

Reputation score
Unity auto translator works for the trial but not the full game has anyone figured out how to make it work?
Doesn't work for me either, I ended up using Textractor and even then it didn't find the hook automatically. HQ14+-1C@7FF863A59A00 worked for me, though it didn't capture names and constantly spouted some gibberish when there's no text on screen.

purplepower

Reputation score
Doesn't work for me either, I ended up using Textractor and even then it didn't find the hook automatically. HQ14+-1C@7FF863A59A00 worked for me, though it didn't capture names and constantly spouted some gibberish when there's no text on screen.
Ya I saw the demo work than bought the game legit, guess we got baited now I'm just viewing the cgs via save and I don't think this one was worth it, they have made the onee chan summer vacation stuff in the past that was much longer for a similar price.