What's new

ACT [ digital onahooole ] [ でじたるおなほ~る] PAIO HAZARD RE199335 RJ199335

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] PAIO HAZARD (RJ199335)

Can someone tells us What to edit in the saves in order to have all animations and gallery unlocked?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone tells us What to edit in the saves in order to have all animations and gallery unlocked?
My bet is changing 'Clear=0' to 'Clear=1' in the system.ini, inside 'save' folder.

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol all reviews are just like "the game is crappy, but how to do X", but its topic has 2 pages in the first 24h of its release, so much hype :) Interesting, does anybody have a link? (there was 24h rule, as I remember, but they passed, right? )

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol all reviews are just like "the game is crappy, but how to do X", but its topic has 2 pages in the first 24h of its release, so much hype :) Interesting, does anybody have a link? (there was 24h rule, as I remember, but they passed, right? )
Nyaa.

It's hardly even worth playing for the hentai, which is where the bar is set but this is a good example of what to avoid for anyone wanting to make an H-game. Level design that is confusing due to high repetition; for the one challenging enemy, resorting to invincibility from ranged attacks, and high damage output, instead of any intelligent and varied behavior and characteristics for all; not really enough content to justify its length, the quality of which is near enough to poor for the animations and YMMV on the CGs (one of which is re-used).
In other words, this would've been better executed as a VN. No challenge, no stakes, no novelty does not an interesting action game make.

The worst part is, for whatever reason people are fucking lapping it up. 1755 sales as of this post, inside of two days, averaging 4.3/5 of 500 votes.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In game CGs are commissioned to this artist.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=eeeeee
haruka.saiin.net/~e6/adult.html

It really bugs me out that often those game authors don't "reveal" artist name and simply say they bought CGs from "an artist".

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after going down the dust chute you're going below the 2nd bf as far as i have understood anyway down there there's a zombofied scientist that says that 3 rooms contain the pieces of the code

"(144" "290" "9)x5".
i should have went a step before that, i cant even find the dust shoot. I got 1 card key and cant open both elevators dude to not having the power on and the only place i can see i can go is the warehouse but that just triggers a gameover. I feel bad cause everyone else seems to beat this no issue and i cant even find the dust shoot.

D-D

Reputation score

Nyaa.

It's hardly even worth playing for the hentai, which is where the bar is set but this is a good example of what to avoid for anyone wanting to make an H-game. Level design that is confusing due to high repetition; for the one challenging enemy, resorting to invincibility from ranged attacks, and high damage output, instead of any intelligent and varied behavior and characteristics for all; not really enough content to justify its length, the quality of which is near enough to poor for the animations and YMMV on the CGs (one of which is re-used).
In other words, this would've been better executed as a VN. No challenge, no stakes, no novelty does not an interesting action game make.

The worst part is, for whatever reason people are fucking lapping it up. 1755 sales as of this post, inside of two days, averaging 4.3/5 of 500 votes.
You are right, all the things you said are bad in this game. But it's because of the CGs quality and the flow of the story and how the events are presented that it's good enough.

If it was only a VN it would have been hella boring.

Also XMan just systematically explore, you'll find everything eventually.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think its just that the japanese dont care about gameplay much... but as for repetition and simple level design (flat surfaces) no one complained at those things in xenotake... so perhaps its forgivable

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

Whaaaaat :eek: These laggy sprites with 1900+ sales. Seriously!?
Are they blind because of 25% cheaper on 1st week :confused:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It really could have used a map, but over all it's not an extremely complex labyrinth, i never felt like i was lost, but maybe i'm just good with mazes. There are just like 2-3 winding paths, the rest is dead ends that are easy to remember, it feels bigger than it actually is.

The combat is not actually annoying because you can just double jump past most stuff, you can run past the green enemies taking a couple hits, and there is pretty much no penalty for being defeated. It's that fine line between hard and unfair. If you want to play it to prove something, you can actually learn to time your attacks to the enemies animations and never use your gun or get hit, but if you don't want to, the game doesn't force you to. At the very least i never felt like i was being hindered by weird hitboxes or mean spirited artifial difficulty. I can apreciate at least that.

CG is pretty good and the main character is hot. I would have liked it if the animations where in the same style as the crawl/climb ones instead of the Playshapes' rig thing it's using, but over all the art direction is solid. There's also some funny lines if you can read them.

Overall i'd say it's fair enough, didn't mind wasting a couple hours on it.

Edit
Whaaaaat :eek: These laggy sprites with 1900+ sales. Seriously!?
The animations might seem clunky, but they are consistent in it, it's easy to get used to. Enemies do have wind up frames to their attacks instead of being instant hits. The hitboxes are well made enough that you can consistently hit something before it can hit you with good timing. It's nothing special, but there are so many small details that make it much better than it actually looks like. It's playable.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It really could have used a map, but over all it's not an extremely complex labyrinth, i never felt like i was lost, but maybe i'm just good with mazes. There are just like 2-3 winding paths, the rest is dead ends that are easy to remember, it feels bigger than it actually is.

The combat is not actually annoying because you can just double jump past most stuff, you can run past the green enemies taking a couple hits, and there is pretty much no penalty for being defeated. It's that fine line between hard and unfair. If you want to play it to prove something, you can actually learn to time your attacks to the enemies animations and never use your gun or get hit, but if you don't want to, the game doesn't force you to. At the very least i never felt like i was being hindered by weird hitboxes or mean spirited artifial difficulty. I can apreciate at least that.

CG is pretty good and the main character is hot. I would have liked it if the animations where in the same style as the crawl/climb ones instead of the Playshapes' rig thing it's using, but over all the art direction is solid. There's also some funny lines if you can read them.

Overall i'd say it's fair enough, didn't mind wasting a couple hours on it.
im not really fond of the optional game overs but i guess its better than nothing

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im not really fond of the optional game overs but i guess its better than nothing
The gallery fully unlocks upon completing the game, so you don't need to actually get the game over to see them, it is more for entertainment value if you lost due to carelessness or just wanna lose for the hell of it. Additionally, I should note that in the save file there's a number called "insult" and from what I gather after going through a certain threshold, the MC's CG when she's in the washroom saving goes from her doing her business to her spraying cum from all her orifices.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The gallery fully unlocks upon completing the game, so you don't need to actually get the game over to see them, it is more for entertainment value if you lost due to carelessness or just wanna lose for the hell of it. Additionally, I should note that in the save file there's a number called "insult" and from what I gather after going through a certain threshold, the MC's CG when she's in the washroom saving goes from her doing her business to her spraying cum from all her orifices.
thats the one after you go in the fake toilet with the tentacles... but had to play through it for the full context of the sexiness

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let's not forget that Shinobi Girl is the best selling ACT game on DLsite.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

shinobi girl had animated game overs and way more content
also was an actual challenge

Last edited:
OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think its just that the japanese dont care about gameplay much... but as for repetition and simple level design (flat surfaces) no one complained at those things in xenotake... so perhaps its forgivable
Xenotake at least had enemies that presented the illusion of challenge and variety, but at its core the gameplay is the same. Shoot enough boolit right or left to win - at least it threw numbers at you instead of the literal 1 enemy at a time you deal with in this, and they didn't get stuck moving in place. XT is about as good an H-game as you can get with such mechanics. The most fun/challenging part was the robot section, but you're a floating trash can instead of the MC and there were a grand total of 2 different enemies in it.
XT also had the benefit of very good art, good atmosphere, decent writing and a lot of content for its length. The level structure managed to be less confusing than this even without a map, most rooms were visually distinct in one way or another, with the only exception being the "flesh" levels.

Kooonsoft's Linemarvin ripoffs, especially Witch Girl, are again probably the best games you could get with those mechanics. In those, you had the option of plain dodging enemies, had to fight ones at different heights and with different characteristics, and had time pressure to keep you moving. Definitely head-and-shoulders above this game in terms of fun factor and mere playability. Not to mention the sheer volume of content in each

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Xenotake at least had enemies that presented the illusion of challenge and variety, but at its core the gameplay is the same. Shoot enough boolit right or left to win - at least it threw numbers at you instead of the literal 1 enemy at a time you deal with in this, and they didn't get stuck moving in place. XT is about as good an H-game as you can get with such mechanics. The most fun/challenging part was the robot section, but you're a floating trash can instead of the MC and there were a grand total of 2 different enemies in it.
XT also had the benefit of very good art, good atmosphere, decent writing and a lot of content for its length. The level structure managed to be less confusing than this even without a map, most rooms were visually distinct in one way or another, with the only exception being the "flesh" levels.

Kooonsoft's Linemarvin ripoffs, especially Witch Girl, are again probably the best games you could get with those mechanics. In those, you had the option of plain dodging enemies, had to fight ones at different heights and with different characteristics, and had time pressure to keep you moving. Definitely head-and-shoulders above this game in terms of fun factor and mere playability. Not to mention the sheer volume of content in each

I think this game too has good art. but the challenge is zero. i was also dissappointed i couldnt get a natural game over when cornered at the dust chute

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think this game too has good art. but the challenge is zero. i was also dissappointed i couldnt get a natural game over when cornered at the dust chute
That's my entire point though. Good art without even half-decent gameplay might as well not be a game at all - Remove the interactive element, throw in choices that equate to win/lose, and you've got a way more streamlined content delivery system than this joke of a "game". It feels like they wasted their time making it interactive instead of investing their resources into more content.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My bet is changing 'Clear=0' to 'Clear=1' in the system.ini, inside 'save' folder.

Yea but that only open the images, I guess they never added the animated frames ha? :0

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm. From what I've seen in the demo, you don't get in game animation until you're about 1 hit away from death...and clothing damage is linked to health...

Meh...