What's new

ACT [ digital onahooole ] [ でじたるおなほ~る] PAIO HAZARD RE199335 RJ199335

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] PAIO HAZARD (RJ199335)

Anyone know if there's any app we can use to extract all the images and animations from the game? the game is only one exe and I tried all I know without much luck

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after going down the dust chute you're going below the 2nd bf as far as i have understood anyway down there there's a zombofied scientist that says that 3 rooms contain the pieces of the code

"(144" "290" "9)x5".
And the code is?

14429045 fails and any combination with those codes fails

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And the code is?

14429045 fails and any combination with those codes fails
(1442909) x 5 = 7214545

7214545 is literally the answer, it's math. Basic math.

Queen Opalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good night, beloveds!
I'm really bad in English, I do not understand very well even with translator, can someone get the link to the complete download without being a trial version? Sorry if I posted wrong, but I was very interested in this work of art.

My treasure comes to the pulse of the will to play, if they understand me hehe​

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would it be bad to ask a Link for Download? ; P

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can download the game here but you'll haveto download by torrent.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can download the game here but you'll haveto download by torrent.
Your Profile Picture is so cute :D
Where is it from? ; P

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the gallery only for CGS and doesn't show animation sex(whens he gets violated by the monsters)?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Is the gallery only for CGS and doesn't show animation sex(whens he gets violated by the monsters)?
Only cg + text (voice); not the animation.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest have no idea, just saw it and putted on the avatar :rolleyes:
It's from pure pure.
kleins.jp/re/migi/seihin/pure/index.html

Actually you could replace your avatar with animated version of it. Use IQDB to reverse search anime/hentai stuff.

Last edited:

Darksiders

Reputation score

Hi.

I wanted to ask is someone else having a problem to run this game on a full screen, because when I try to hit Alt+Enter or click on it nothing happens the screen size is the same. Here is the example of how it looks on my screen and as you can see it's on window mode and the screen size is small. Any way to fix this or is it suppose to be like this?

Attachments

zipetya

Reputation score

Hi.

I wanted to ask is someone else having a problem to run this game on a full screen, because when I try to hit Alt+Enter or click on it nothing happens the screen size is the same. Here is the example of how it looks on my screen and as you can see it's on window mode and the screen size is small. Any way to fix this or is it suppose to be like this?
v1.00 doesn't even have that ALT+ENTER option. Mine couldn't be made full screen, that's for sure.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It really could have used a map, but over all it's not an extremely complex labyrinth, i never felt like i was lost, but maybe i'm just good with mazes. There are just like 2-3 winding paths, the rest is dead ends that are easy to remember, it feels bigger than it actually is.

The combat is not actually annoying because you can just double jump past most stuff, you can run past the green enemies taking a couple hits, and there is pretty much no penalty for being defeated. It's that fine line between hard and unfair. If you want to play it to prove something, you can actually learn to time your attacks to the enemies animations and never use your gun or get hit, but if you don't want to, the game doesn't force you to. At the very least i never felt like i was being hindered by weird hitboxes or mean spirited artifial difficulty. I can apreciate at least that.

CG is pretty good and the main character is hot. I would have liked it if the animations where in the same style as the crawl/climb ones instead of the Playshapes' rig thing it's using, but over all the art direction is solid. There's also some funny lines if you can read them.

Overall i'd say it's fair enough, didn't mind wasting a couple hours on it.

Edit

The animations might seem clunky, but they are consistent in it, it's easy to get used to. Enemies do have wind up frames to their attacks instead of being instant hits. The hitboxes are well made enough that you can consistently hit something before it can hit you with good timing. It's nothing special, but there are so many small details that make it much better than it actually looks like. It's playable.
Idk if you already know this by now but there's actually a map once you get to the facility by pressing M (not that it helps now...)

The game is thankfully very forgiving about Game Overs, I'm pretty sure if you game over in a room it respawns the items in it, so you can hoard up on ammo, but I got through the game baiting out enemy attacks and kicking everything except dogs and the tentacle enemies in true RE fashion.

It's one of those dime a dozen type game formats, but its' on the higher end of those. Though the animations were ehh, Lina is hot and the game had good scenes for what I like, gangbang, bukkake, a good tentacle scene, and inflation/pregnancy. I'll forgive that it only has two since there aren't that many in the first place.

The main thing I liked about the scenes was that they weren't So Damn Long, which I come up around every time I read an actual VN. Though that's more likely due to language barriers. I can't stay aroused at a CG unless the voice acting and sound effects are really good in those.