What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension] ARMORED FUCKER~Radio Controled Lady RJ049667

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrogance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Armored fucker (Request/Info)

I was just about to edit my post to say I tried it and got it to work... Thanks for the help, now to enjoy the game

(maybe tomorrow, its 2:30AM right now...)

5t3F4n

Reputation score

If it's not too much to ask, could someone give me a few pointers how to get the graphics to co-operate in this game? I'm not really a technical type of guy myself. When I play the game it looks like this
I have played the game without problems for the first time, beating the crap out of the girls till Lv 27 or something. Then i restarted my PC and know what? I have now the exact same problem, i can't even open the game via "アーマードファッカーFINAL.exe" it just says the same error message with internet explorer 4.0 or something. I only can open it when in drag&drop it to the matrixengine exe or make a link to it. But then the body textures seem to be missing and the really bad part is, my savefile doesnt work anymore. It starts from the beginning with lvl 0 and it doesnt save my progress :( . I use win 7 x64 with japanese locale and ati graphics, well it worked the first time, so... Anyway, anyone here who can shed some light to this problem? I have tried everything gamerelated, renstalling directx, reinstalling ati drivers, reextracting game, reinstalling matrixengine... everything :-|

heh that game has finished my lurker presence, hi :)

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I THINk i'm negated lol ehmmmm when i play i try to rape them but i always smash her in pieces why?? ;(

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Because this game suck.

Seriously, you have to move your arms slowly to do a rape move.

gaara4993

Reputation score

gahhhhhhh i can't get my game to work... its rly bugging me when i try to run the game i get some japanese error thing

ive tried using applocal and also the engine but it gives me the same thing...

im using windows 7

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bringing this lovely game back up (Armored Fucker Final).

So I played this a long time ago, no problems. Had to find a file of the game to install it since I apparently got rid of the old one. Now I have this weird problem.

The level 19 girl looks like the level 1 girl and beating her spawns clones of her on the levels above with low health and whatever clothing damage she had when I beat her. Like from level 19 and up it's the same weak character over and over again until I leave the fights. Luckily after "esc"aping battles or capturing one of them, most the girls are normal in the enemy screen but there are still about 8 that have her in the enemy list for different enemies, which sucks.

It's pretty weird and I'm not sure how to fix it, I feel like this version is messed up but I can't find another one. I got it from the Hongfire Fighter/Platformer thread.

Edit: I also just noticed that there aren't as many girls as the version I played before. There used to be this special girl boss at the end with like a grapple cord tentacle thing and she had special rape moves but she doesn't seem to exist in this game. I think the girls used to go up to 100 but this version only goes to 50 at some big boobied Queen's Blade knock off. Anybody know what's going on? Was there some update I'm missing this time? It was really sweet, having her be so impossible to capture but then you get a new move to use.

The enemies used to go up to like dark green health bars so I know there were a lot more than the 50 in this version.

Last edited:

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have purchased the latest version of this game and can attest that the girls go up to level 52, then it skips to "Level 100", which should be the grapple woman.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

uh any mediafire link to download this game..

cannot go to megaupload!!! always show request time out:eek:

anybody can Upload & share the game..?

J

jb28147

mediafire.com/?djhdshzi7iirx56

Password: Ryonani

Source: hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/299852-List-of-hentai-platformers-amp-fighting-games-%28links-screenshots%29

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow, maybe I played a modded game then? This current version I have from Hongfire goes to 51 (Queens Blade with big boobs, purple shirt) I did have that weird bug where all the girls were clones of the level 19 girl until I beat far ahead of them and went back to the enemy window.

I'ma go capture all the girls and hope that helps. And I know I fought girls that had like dark green health bars and it took all day to get to the 100 boss even with the easy victory way.

Biggest problem I have with this game is it's so hard to keep a look you want with armor and clothes, they just get broken or you accidentally pick up more gear and breaking it off is annoying. Also I just spent forever leveling up my dildo girl and somebody broke my penis. I remember you used to be able to switch those to different girls too but I can't in this version.

Edit: Alright I caught all the girls up to 51, battle mode just scans endlessly now. Training mode has 52-100 but all the girls from 52-99 are the same, 100 is some ugly creature (That I replaced with a better looking girl) so I still have no tentacle boss in this version. I just found this video: that shows customization options after you beat the game and I don't have all those so finally I can tell for sure that that hongfire post isn't the most up to date version. Well that was a waste of time but hopefully it saves you all time.

Last edited:

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mediafire.com/?djhdshzi7iirx56

Password: Ryonani

Source: hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/299852-List-of-hentai-platformers-amp-fighting-games-%28links-screenshots%29
thank you Pal:D

nice rep for you;)

Downloading now must try this thing with my desire :p

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have purchased the latest version of this game and can attest that the girls go up to level 52, then it skips to "Level 100", which should be the grapple woman.
Does the latest version allow you to capture the boss? There was an update of some sort on the author's site but I have no idea what it said.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you beat the final boss, she'll be available to 'train' against but will always remain in the battle screen, unlike the others who dissapear when you capture them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you beat the final boss, she'll be available to 'train' against but will always remain in the battle screen, unlike the others who dissapear when you capture them.
Except the Hongfire version isn't the complete version and doesn't have her. It has some wacky gross character for the 100 boss and never appears in battle mode, it's also missing a lot of the customization options you're suppose to get for beating the game.

So if anybody knows where to find the full version, via patch or whatever, that'd be nice.

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you control the final boss? Can you do her special move where she shoots out the clawed cables??

Reputation score

Does anybody have the 100% gamedata file? i used to have this game but it was deleted, nowi dont want to repass it, so could anyone upload the save file please ; _ ;

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone still has this?

Can't find it anywhere...

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

+Rep for you ,Thx!

Does anyone has save where it already unlock last boss for you at the beginning ? or maybe a complete save would be really appreciate :eek:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how to fix the messed up models? I read somewhere about video accelerator will help, but dose it really help? I don't want do buy one just to find out I didn't need it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.