Status
Not open for further replies.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Armored fucker (Request/Info)

I don't get it, my system is XP SP 3 running under Japanese Unicode, and there's some message about Internet Explorer 4.0 whenever I try to run the executable of the final version provided...
Oh yes, I should've included the Matrix Engine in it.

Get the engine from there. Install the thing and open the AF file with it.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me correct myself. You can get raped by swinging your leg around too (right click). And anything with the arc-injector (white dildo thingy) will rape you, otherwise it's ryona.
There are 12 ryona-ed animation and 12 raped animations where you are the receiver (6 for hand and leg each). On the other hand, there are 18 ryona-ing and 18 raping animations where you are the.... giver. The first 6 are grabbing your enemy at 6 different position (drag left mouse slowly from middle, then speed up to either side in manual/green mode, or hold and release at the sides in automatic/orange mode). The others are performed by holding SPACE or SHIFT while trying to grab.

Thank you. I couldn't figure out how space and shift were supposed to be used until I read this.[

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I tried to mess with the animation editor, but a combination of having no idea what animation to make, or how to even use the thing properly kept me from making anything worthwhile.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Funny. When I run the file アーマードファッカーFINAL.exe directly, it ran perfectly. But when I tried to use matrix engine, it ran too, with the same problem as Kakka.

Animation maker
Backup anime folder before you start
Each animation has up to 5 instances: start, loop, end, escape, and finish. In case you don't get it by the names, end is when you escape after the loop animation (by swinging mouse), while escape is when you escape before (by smashing S). Finish is when the girl runs out of energy because of rape.

Each instance has exactly 7 frames, from 1 to 7. In loop animations, the 1st and 7th frames are the same.

The menu: left side is you, while right side is enemy
ポーズのコピー: copy current pose to "clipboard"
貼り付け: paste everything
表貼り付け: paste face's expression
左腕貼り付け: paste left arm
右腕貼り付け: paste right arm
左足貼り付け: paste left leg
右足貼り付け: paste right leg
中間ポーズ: create intermedium pose from left and right frame. Say, 2nd frame is the girl standing, and 4th frame has her with her leg up. If you use this button at frame 3, it will be the girl standing with her leg half-way up. Used for linear animation.
ポージングガイド: posing guide. Circle the points where you can click and drag on the girl's body to change her pose. There are upper part, lower part, hand, and face. Last option hide the circles.
The next group is the sound effect.
Last group is injector positioning (1st option), vagina positioning (next 2), and something I don't know.
And camera control
A S D W: rotate
Up Down Left Right: zoom
shift + A S D W: move camera vertically
shift + Up Down Left Right: rotate

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any use for the butt attack? (right and left click at the same time) Holding shift while doing so makes the girl do some sort of posing attack but either case doesn't seem to do much...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, there was a big problem I was having, I couldn't manipulate the penis/vagina at all even though I kept clicking on it.

Is there any use for the butt attack? (right and left click at the same time)
From what I saw when I made use of it, it pretty much makes your character 'offer' herself to her opponent. They tend to beat up on you a lot while you're holding the pose, and directing your butt at them, but eventually they do grab onto you. And once they do, there's not even an escape bar. And depending on how high her butt is (High and low, from what I've seen), you'll get a different animation.

For example, against those futa robots, you'll either get doggy style, or a rather odd position where the penis is slapped against her vagina.

Against a normal girl, either spanking, or double fisting.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How aggravating.

In the animation mode, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do anything other than twist her joints. By right licking and holding onto her lower region, I can move her model up and down, but I cannot figure out how to do anything other than that.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Left click at a part and move up/down to move that part in one axis, left/right for another. Similarly, right click up/down to move in the last axis, left/right to twist the joint.
Sometimes, you may end up with something quite inhuman.
If only it was as intuative as Yuusha's posing system *sigh*

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only problem is, her hips seem to be glued to a certain 'point' on the 'grid'. That seems to be the 'center' of her model, hence why when you right click on it, you can make her model go up and down to a higher or lower altitude. But moving left\right just makes her spin around. And all left clicking does is adjust the joints on all of it's own axises, and also makes her spin around, like you said, on it's own axis.

Using the left/right mousebuttons just doesn't seem to move that 'center point' anywhere but up and down. And for each animation, you need to move their hips if you want some rape to be happening.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I heard u guise liek mudki---- I mean Armored Fuckers. So have a Final one of those

If it's not too much to ask, could someone give me a few pointers how to get the graphics to co-operate in this game? I'm not really a technical type of guy myself. When I play the game it looks like this

Pictcha

I'm runnig Vista, and had this same problem with the original AF too
Downloading now.

Is it like, arena-style fighting based, or what?

Also, are the control scheme's changed at all?

Holy shit which one do I run, the japanese text one works fine while that other one requires that engine thingy. And I really dont wanna install any new engines atm.

Edit: At one point or another it gets stuck in a loop of just me being hit continusly by some being fisted, even afterward I can use the armor breaking buttons to free out, but its still stuck period.

Last edited:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

every things work fine for me , many thanks :3

There're unlockable animation editing from boss claw attack things. too many style , base on which position its left @_@.

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

do i need the jap unicode for the latest game? because i installed and tested the engine thingy and it tests fine but the game still gives me the internet explorer 4 error...:confused:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have to use Applocale, so I suppose you do need it.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

The odd thing being that you don't need it to run the old version of the game.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

applocale gives me the same exact error! what am i doing wrong? do i have to load some file into the engine? because when i run it from start menu it asks to open some file...
i'd really appreciate someone's help here..

arrogance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it running fine. I'm not a fan of the controls though. I always seem to be the one getting grabbed and not the other way around. How do you improve the character/unlock more? I see the guy has EXP2000 and I can beat a few girls with him but nothing changes. I have only been able to beat one with the girl character but I can't seem to play as anyone else...

Once I learn the finer points of how to play this game, I might just like it better than SF1.

Been lurking in the forums for a while, this place offers some stuff I can't find elsewhere.

Thanks guys

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The guy can't level beyond 2000EXP

But, what's special about him is his white 'tool' that he penetrates the girls with. Later on, once you reach level 28, I think, you'll face against another femme bot with the exact same tool. She uses it against your character to rape them (even if you're the guy), which allows her to steal your energy.

If you use the guy to capture her, you can level her up instead of the guy.

arrogance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess then my question becomes "How do you capture?" I can go through destroying the girls, but I can never play as them. Does it have to do with grabbing?

This game is too confusing!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, grabbing using a character with a white dildo will initiate a rape attack. If you rape their energy down to nothing, they will 'cum,' for lack of a better word, and they'll be added to your roster.

To grab, just hold left click as if you were going to use a punch, but instead of immediately swinging it to make an attack, drag it slowly from the middle of the screen, to the left or right, and you should see a green bar building. Once you get even just one full bar, swing your mouse as if making an attack, and if your attack hits, you should initiate a grab.

And yeah, it's pretty confusing. If you can't figure it out even after what I told you, might as well give up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.