What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension] ARMORED FUCKER~Radio Controled Lady RJ049667

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Armored fucker (Request/Info)

And you just fell into the trap welcome to Linemarvel Your brain will randomly get fucked and I threw the eye socket when you have the pleasure of reading one of my few but Mind rending Poorly grammared posts I hope you enjoy your stay here

ROMALD

Banned
Reputation score

Perhaps this website has the game which you want

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I am a new member and I try to have the password for AF somebody could give him to me please?:(
*Blinks*

Are you sleep deprived, not a native English speaker, or something else?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I call preemptive douchebag.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The person wasn't linking anything though, so they're probably not a bot.

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm french too. Although, I have lived with my fellow englishmen long enough to fool them into thinking that I am ''one of them''. The Sad part is, I speak and write better english than most of them. I just love whipping the ole french out sometimes though, makes them jump with surprise. Works with the french too, when I speak english.

I Guess thats what I get for having lived all over Canada in my youth. Some kind of hybrid french/english dude. My native tongue is french. But, when I'm pissed, I think in english.

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Thread necromacy!

Mostly because a new one's out.

They somehow managed to make the controls even clunkier than before. :/

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ryu
Thread necromacy!

Mostly because a new one's out.

They somehow managed to make the controls even clunkier than before. :/
OMG . o_O thumpimg up.

never thought this guy were still continue on his works.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I heard u guise liek mudki---- I mean Armored Fuckers. So have a Final one of those

If it's not too much to ask, could someone give me a few pointers how to get the graphics to co-operate in this game? I'm not really a technical type of guy myself. When I play the game it looks like this

I'm runnig Vista, and had this same problem with the original AF too

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I downloaded your link on my XP and the visuals seem to be running fine. Now if only any of these menus or controls made any sense...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Downloaded and running ok for me, and I use Vista as well. Might be your graphics card?

Specck

Reputation score

Having the same problem. On both my PC (nvidia graphics card) and my notebook (ATI).

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

First off, . Many features have been unlocked. Just copy it to <GameFolder\gamedata\>. Backup before you overwrite anything.

And the control:

A,D: move left/right
W: jump
S: guard (possible in mid-air too)

Punch: on the ground, left click the middle of the screen and drag horizontally to either side. The position you click (top, mid, bottom) determines the part you hit (head&body/waist/legs).The side you drag to determines with hand he/she will use. Easiest to use.

Kick: on the ground, right click the middle, drag horizontally to either side, AND quickly drag back. This one is more tricky, but you can shake the mouse left and right for multiple kicks.

In mid-air, left click bottom right to throw energy ball down, or bottom left to kick the ball down. Clicking top left and top right has its use to, I guess. Click middle part and drag around for a flying punch.

In mid-air, right click top for a somersault, which launches enemy into the air. It hits easily, but high-level enemies will just make air recovery and charge down upon you. Clicking bottom will launch a drop kick, which knocks down your enemy. This is by far IMO, the best move. With the right timing, you can launch an infinite combo, and it hits multiple times too. Click middle part and drag around for a flying kick.

On the ground, click (left or right) at one of the six points of the screen (3 left, 3 right) to get ryona-ed by a female, or left click to get raped by the guy.

When you get grabbed, quickly smash S to escape before it enters the loop animation. In loop animation, shakes the mouse around quickly to escape (while being grabbed) or to lengthen grab time (while grabbing).

Unfortunately, how to grab your opponent is beyond me. I know it's possible, but I can't pull it off with my frame rate.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For grabbing your opponent, like when you're playing as the guy, I pressed "3" on my keyboard, and that changed the green lettering at the top left side of the screen to orange. Once I did that, dragging my mouse across the screen was no longer needed, and grabbing became much easier.

(For grabs in 'orange mode,' simply hold left click for about one second, and release when your opponent is within range. Grabbing while your mouse is on different parts of the screen will cause different animations.)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Let me correct myself. You can get raped by swinging your leg around too (right click). And anything with the arc-injector (white dildo thingy) will rape you, otherwise it's ryona.
There are 12 ryona-ed animation and 12 raped animations where you are the receiver (6 for hand and leg each). On the other hand, there are 18 ryona-ing and 18 raping animations where you are the.... giver. The first 6 are grabbing your enemy at 6 different position (drag left mouse slowly from middle, then speed up to either side in manual/green mode, or hold and release at the sides in automatic/orange mode). The others are performed by holding SPACE or SHIFT while trying to grab.

Just found out you can capture the other "girls" too. Just rape them 'til dea- er, orgasm.

Does anyone fancy messing with the animation editor?

Last edited:

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't get it, my system is XP SP 3 running under Japanese Unicode, and there's some message about Internet Explorer 4.0 whenever I try to run the executable of the final version provided...

Status
Not open for further replies.