What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension ] GravityFighter[廉価版] Gravity Fighter (Cheap Edition) RE149295 RJ149295

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Gravity Fighter (RJ149295)

This is indeed a downfall 'xD

It is really a lackluster and funny gameplay with kinda hardly found any of H-content. Even so I still trying to grind and kill a lot of time in this game --- probably trying to find myself some fap-tirial I guess ? but still found nothing so far.

and also. Rep+ for the link! Really appreciate! but I still hope someone or you can post an updated version for us once more :eek:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I need help, how to use the 6th abilities, I already hold it up, and poof... nothin' happening :confused:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is a vacuum palm, aim it at normal size girls or object laying across the map, It'll pull them to become our rag-doll cannon.

Now I'm getting more confuse, out of main function like items or fighting. I can't seem to understand how to take a ride with the blue car I just find or buying a rocket launcher even when my Lv. already reached. This game really need an in-depth tutorial.

Last edited:

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is a vacuum palm, aim it at normal size girls or object laying across the map, It'll pull them to become our rag-doll cannon.

Now I'm getting more confuse, out of main function like items or fighting. I can't seem to understand how to take a ride with the blue car I just find or buying a rocket launcher even when my Lv. already reached. This game really need an in-depth tutorial.
Sounds like you need more money. Everything takes cash to unlock. A good way to farm money pretty quickly is to go to an area with only normal sized girls and use the magnum (#3) to get headshots. After you unlock the rocket launcher, go to the city and get the free ammo from the buildings and platforms and just take out the giant women, they give a lot of cash.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the advise. Some answer are popping out just now.

Rocket launcher do require extra 5 Lv. to be unlock-able, not sure its a bug or not but I can buy it only when I'm reach Lv.30.

Now that I think about it, maybe the drive-able vehicle also unlock with Lv. only as well ?
Figured that blue car by the stage only used to be pushing object for take a bridge down.

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you unlock a car, you can summon it at any time. It's the bottom most option on the esc menu. I don't think there is a level requirement for the cars, you just need enough money. Once you have enough, press "F" next to a car and click the left option to unlock it.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game have fun gameplay. It would be great if creator add more h-content. Vacuum punch is the strongest weapon for me. You can defeat giant girl only by holding a mouse and no ammo need :D

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see. Will grind even more xD

I only had about 4 digits circle around with fixing costume or supplying ammo (not really good with the vacuum), may be I need about 5 or 6 digits I guess ?

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to figure out how to use his "clear data" method? I can't find a clear data .txt file anywhere, and any other file that might be it is no help.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Seems to me like the game is highly experimental. The kind of thing someone creates casually to practice and improve their coding or other skills a bit. It's certainly pretty crazy, and rather shodily produced to boot, but hopefully this guy perhaps has a plan in mind, and is actually working up to something, whilst getting some experience in the mean time.

Far too many devs get a grand ambitious idea, and try to launch full into that, and either discover they can't finish it, or simply don't have the skills to meet the quality they want (often getting discouraged and not finishing as a result).

Whether that is or isn't actually the case though, he probably is charging more than is optimal for earnings. This looks like the kind of thing that would sell best on curiosity and "lol, why not" than anything else.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

clear data was added after the 1.02v and everyone sharing is 1.01v

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I'm not mistake there'll be a folder call 'GameData' separate from main folder --- put it rewrite the GameData in GravityFighter_Ver1.0X_Data should clear any recorded data in there.
(I bit my game from nyaa, not sure that material are the same or not but it still ver1.01)

Here is my record for ver 1.01, not yet unlock the whole thing but there should be character editor and teleporter --- pick Phase 7 for entering tentacle tunnel
(Thanks for the tip from page 2, I somehow manage to randomly bug myself in and able to pass that stupid wall)

Again, still hope that somebody willing share the 1.04 or latest version if possible. Good luck, have fun ! :eek:

Attachments

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gravity fighter? Looks like the title is describing her boobs. Honestly I didn't want to just bash this, but it really does look like a "cash in" sort of effort *coughJurassicParkMegaDriveVersioncough*
Also, the "Landing Strip" is a thing I'm not enamoured with, to say the least.
To anyone who enjoys this, you're entitled to. From the title alone, I wanted it to work, but the style (judging from the preview pictures alone) just doesn't do anything for me.