What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kinda of wish the 'addiction' gimmick had more going for it beyond just higher HP loss/slightly different text, as it feels like the Slime area plays with status effects the most, but then it kinda becomes a lot more single note afterwards (And looking at a few of the dev's post next towards the released product, it feels like the slime covered status was a late addition, and wasn't even in the demostartion of the boss fight back in July, so I feel like this status element was a late final addition...). The Sprite animation for sure is the big sell here, and it for sure -sells- the product, but as people made note a lot of the obvious bugs/issues for sure bring this down a few notches. Overall it at least had a few status effect gimmicks that caught my interest, but beyond hyper humliation/futa kinks it can be a hard sell as a game.
There are different animations slightly for different addiction levels. Floating Boobs level 3 is different and i think i remember the slime girl having different animations as well. Its just a variation of the animation and its sometimes not noticeable but its there.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
10k sales on DLsite so far.

edit:

v1.01's done, should be up soon if it isn't already. Details:

"Magician Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest" Ver1.0.1 Update Notice
Version 1.0.1 of "Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest" has been released.
The update released this time is focused on fixing urgent bugs.

◆ Bug fix (Ver1.0.1)
- The volume of some voices is too low.
- A bug where certain gamepads do not work properly.
- A bug where Marie's attack does not reach the edge of the screen when fighting Marie.
- A bug that makes it impossible to progress against Ruby after continuing.
- BGS does not stop under certain conditions
- The game does not work properly when the system language is English.
- A bug where the animation designation for some enemy dots was incorrect.

◆Function addition (Ver1.0.1)
・Added a function to check the connection status of the gamepad (F2 key)
・Addition of some SE

◆ About future updates
Regarding the recollection function, which is currently being requested by many people,
We have already completed the implementation of the recollection, although it is only a CG scene.
As soon as the operation check is completed, we plan to apply for updates to various stores.

In addition, we are currently considering the addition and improvement of functions centering on the following contents, but it seems that it will be a while before we can start due to the convenience of the person in charge of the work.

◆ Recollection function
・ Dot scene recollection
◆ Gameplay
・Restart from a point where fast travel is possible after retrying the boss battle
・Damage reduction mode

Last edited:

Tickit

Reputation score
The game was updated as of this message, the site didn't update the page information yet but the download is there.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Man the animation quality is just top notch but everything else is... Eh.

The game is way too short, there's not enough animations / variations like threesomes and such, I get it's mainly femdom but there's like literally two vaginal animations? There could've been futa enemies since MC has a vagina, there could've been humanoid monsters, and overall more girls. This saddens me a lot because of how good the animations are

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Makes you wish Buffer would work with a studio that makes actual games.

DarkLabs02

Reputation score
Still have the freezing animations even with the updated version... so sad...

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Not sure if it's just my browser being funky but the DLsite page still doesn't list the update(s), though downloading gives you the correct latest version.
Not just you, looks like thinking isn't one of their strong points.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Kinda let down that they didn't put the pixel animations in the gallery. Hope that comes out next.

DarkLabs02

Reputation score
freezing animations? I dont think I know what you're talking about.
I'm talking about the animation that is supposed to play each time the bar is full after you got caugh, the text is still showing correctly and the HP drop a little but the animation is not playing.
I still can open the menu and get back to the main menu but I can't progress through the game because of that freezing animation thing...

BenjyXDLOL

Reputation score
I am having a problem in which the pixel animations are at a high speed as if it were x1000, and also the scenes take a long time to load, does anyone have a solution?

P-1000

Reputation score
I am having a problem in which the pixel animations are at a high speed as if it were x1000, and also the scenes take a long time to load, does anyone have a solution?
I am having the same problem but no one have responded yet

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Are both your systems on Japanese locale? what's your screen refresh rates? have you experienced similar issues with other unity games?

This is a strange issue i've never encountered before so it's hard to say what could cause it.

Have you tried messing with the in-game settings?

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a ton of people that had this issue on another website and the solution is to just set everything to japanese on your PC. This should be fixed in the latest build, by the way

DarkLabs02

Reputation score
There's a ton of people that had this issue on another website and the solution is to just set everything to japanese on your PC. This should be fixed in the latest build, by the way
Unfortunately not for everyone... I'm still having the froze anims issue... But it did fixed it for some peoples of course as you written

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately not for everyone... I'm still having the froze anims issue... But it did fixed it for some peoples of course as you written
Did you put the regional format to japanese? That's what fixed it for me. Language and unicode wasn't enough.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Funny enough, DLSite page now has an update listed.

Japanese Unicode/Locale + Date/Time format, is anything else required?