What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Usually when Dieselmine says "late month" it means either the last day of that month or 1st/2nd of the next one.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
are the prices usually announced late?
Usually several days prior to the release. I expect it to be around 2k yen as usual, almost every single game they sell is either 2k or 2.2k yen.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh, there it is. It didn't feel real, like the game was actually.going to come out now

Peasant

Reputation score
It looked way too rushed to be true, since not even the main webpage is fully functional

Garohjime

Reputation score
approximately 1 week left and still not a single piece of update? Might we be looking at a second delay?

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sure there won't be another delay!

just believe fellas!

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
In ten days i will be playing this game and having laugh in to the face of non belivers.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, definition of middle June is rather vague, could be 13th, could be 25th...

bepis

Reputation score
It'll probably be delayed to early August or something

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The release date is a best guess. this was recently updated to mid June after late May prediction. i stand by my original prediction that it will be released in early July as debugging the finished product is always a factor.

If i were them i'd do exactly what they are doing, because they always spoiled half their game for free on Twitter prior to this. Let em' know it exists and don't say a single word until its out.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Usually a demo release marks that the full release is upon us. So as long as there is no demo, we aint there yet. As far as previous dieselmine releases have gone.

Peasant

Reputation score
Why of all things this kind of game could had copied from high budget games they all had to copy permanent delaying