What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Probably it's going to be an animation mid-fight, like if you get captured by an H-attack you get an animation that you need to break out of, if you lose, it turns into a CG with dialogue like standard H-games .

Tho I do wish there's more animations than CG's, they're looking really good in this game.

really starting to think we won't get it this month to be honest tho I hope I am wrong 2 delays in a row normally a bad sign

using google translate i got....some really unreliable text...but it sounds like theyre apologizing for the delay

using google translate i got....some really unreliable text...but it sounds like theyre apologizing for the delay
They're saying that the game is still under development, they're apologizing for it and are asking us to wait for a bit longer.

It maybe just me, but this wait would be a lot more bearable if we had a trial version.

edit: spelling mistake

Anyone else notice the dlsite page still says 'mid-june' 2022? you think there's a chance it comes out in the next 2-3 days?
Anyway, I wanted to document everything we've been teased so far, to alleviate even just a bit of this overwhelming wait.

introduces a few things, from :
- The standing picture. This is gone into in more detail later.
- General gameplay look...? Basically, shows its a top-down rpg-maker-like game.
- A weakness gauge system - Not sure how exactly it works, but I assume it'll be like Eris Dysnomia - suffering specific attacks causes you to grow weak to them. Shown is 'Handjob Weakness Lv3' and 'Paizuri Weakness Lv2'. These are in the top right corner of the game screen.
- Status ailments(?), at the bottom right corner. While I struggle with getting them translated due to how blurry they are, the middle one seems to be 'Fascination' - I believe the bottom one was trance, but again, I struggle with getting them to be translated and only saw it for a short time. No hints on how this works out.

doesn't show off as much.
- The standing picture to the right of the screen will change depending on the situation. Reminds me of those Tower of/Sword of Succubus games.
- Health is shown as a percentage. While the percentage of actual fill doesn't match, one would assume its basically a countdown before ejaculation. I doubt running out of this leads to loss, as we'll soon see.
- There are small circles in the border of the health, two of these are glowing. I initially assumed these were lives, but they go missing later, so I'm not sure if they were decorations or if they were just moved.
- In the tweet body, it mentions something about 'planning to dress differently', implying unique states might change what Kanade looks like. Easiest comparison would probably be Rignetta's Adventure's outfits, which change the standing picture to the outfit.

shows of the arguably least amount of content.
- What we see in images is a standing picture, and an unfinished CG. The character in it reminds me of the first enemy in Milking farm.
- The text of the tweet talks about 'Conversation' and H events, and also mentions that Kanade is sensitive to sex...? exact wording is '...if you are bullied a little, you will lose immediately'.

The fourth preview shows what's probably the most new content when it was posted, however, since I was unsure whether one of the shown images violated the loli rule, I blocked it out. (I hope doing so doesn't break any rules) If you want the original, check Dieselmine's twitter, though it's still there and in colour in the most recent version on the game's website.
Untitled.png
- Starting from the left, we see 3 new cgs. All of these are humanoid enemies; a succubus with what looks to be a footjob/cowgirl scene depending on how it plays out, some wall-body thing? that reminds me of the onahole door, and a group of fairies which, of course, may or may not violate loli rules and is blocked out.
- Theres also teasers for a few things we go over later, but specifically...
- one animation not shown anywhere else, yet. The middle one on the right. It's hard to tell exactly what it might be, but seeing the background and theming of the level, its likely some floating body part.
- The CG in the bottom left might show something to do with the small character getting a certain animation, and you can also see green bars(?) floating around, but its too small to make out many details.

At this point we get to a bunch of animation showcases, So I won't go into too much detail, though there isn't much detail anyway.

- A trap that's apparently paired with aphrodisiac gas, it seems to be a sort of HP or life tax in which you have to ejaculate in order to open a door.

- I would guess an input pattern QTE or a timing trap, if you don't get through it in time or are perhaps caught at the wrong time, you're... well, caught.

- First showcase of what I assume is a 'Monster', I recall something about an attack, though I can't quite remember where. Regardless, it's probably similar to the Alchemy game, in which you have to beat up the enemies as they move towards you. Note that this Animation seems special in some way, as it's different from what the standing picture changes to, and doesn't seem to show up when grabbed (see fourth preview). Perhaps its when you lose to them?

- Second enemy. Like the hands, it has a specific mention of 'no fighting ability', so they're probably the type that you just have to hit once to avoid.

- Not sure if the plural form of the flying boobs is a unique enemy or a result of multiple showing up at once, it mentions 'difficult to escape' when there's this many, though I'm not sure if it's the sort of off-hand comment about the player not wanting to leave, or if it'll actually be harder to break out of in game.

tweet has a little bit more going on, so I'll go back to the spoiler.
- It seems that when initially grabbed by a monster or trap, you might have time to break out while a sort of unique animation plays out on the standing picture. It seems to follow a consistent animation with Kanade, where only the thing attacking changes.
- This could be seen in the fourth preview, at the bottom cg.
- The aforementioned circles in the HP border are gone, with no hint of where they've went. They were what I mentioned about lives.
- the face might change with HP, as it seems to match the one with 34% from the second preview, but that's just guesswork as nothing to prove it has been shown.

is another animation showcase, however, there are a couple interesting things that are hinted at here.
- We get a look at a brand new area, with likely new brands of monsters and traps. This one being a slimey floor trap, which also seems to appear frequently, as you can see another at the top right. I want to say it reminds me of the area with the nurse and black goop in Milking Farm.
- Kanade has a new look in it. It's hard to say if its a result of the slime getting incredibly touchy-feely and is limited to the animation, or an entirely new outfit for the area., But I feel like it's the latter since we can't see the edge of her boots or gloves. Though I would be remiss if I didn't mention the odd pieces of slime strewn across her body, which would imply the former.

The seventh preview is the updated teaser on the game's site which, again, has the fairies but also some new cgs, so I'll mention them.
- The first cg includes the sort of smaller-stature clothes fetish, which implies either a giant enemy, or Kanade being shrunk. I have an inkling it's the latter, due to how many other Dieselmine games opt for that route.
- The second shows some kinda clown-like, theater character? I want to say Harlequin, but I don't know enough about the subject. They also have a partner, though they're kinda hidden.
- The third is the fairies, now in colour. We see 2 strange pieces of information; Kanade(?) is in some weird, brown-coloured suit, you can kinda see the penis is a dfferent colour, and the cut-in for her face, and everything above the waist, is in some sort of fleshy prison. I'm not exactly sure what this implies, if anything.

Last edited:
honestly, im expecting early july. maybe first week of it. based on most of those previews it looks like we may just get a bunch more flesh walls, which were the least interesting parts of their last game. i hope they have more reasonably proportioned girls this time....

Anyone else notice the dlsite page still says 'mid-june' 2022? you think there's a chance it comes out in the next 2-3 days?
Anyway, I wanted to document everything we've been teased so far, to alleviate even just a bit of this overwhelming wait.
Snip...
Pro-tip: Not everyone uses or is signed into twitter so it's kind of worthless for you to link any adult content from there. Better to just attach the image you want everyone to see here so they can understand what you're talking about.

Pro-tip: Not everyone uses or is signed into twitter so it's kind of worthless for you to link any adult content from there. Better to just attach the image you want everyone to see here so they can understand what you're talking about.
I've switched them out for nitter links so you shouldn't need to be logged in to view them. If that's still an issue for some users, I'll can see about downloading and manually uploading all of the videos.

I've switched them out for nitter links so you shouldn't need to be logged in to view them. If that's still an issue for some users, I'll can see about downloading and manually uploading all of the videos.
I did not realize they were videos, we don't offer support for hosting those here. Thankfully nitter works just fine.

On a personal note, I didn't realize there was a site for bypassing twitter's nonsense so thank you, unfortunately though now that I've seen the previews my interest in this has dropped significantly. I know it was announced as a trap-dungeon but still.

I'm still holding my hopes that there will be monster girl animations as well, it would be a complete waste to miss this opportunity. Although, depending on how they implement arousal and other mechanics, perhaps even traps will work fine.

I for one rather enjoy the trap style pixel games. I just hope there's more depth to it then the previous games they've released. Don't want to just walk around aimlessly. A good story can go a long way into making these games better, even if only through dialogue.

I am stupid and canot read. But also, don't care enough to apply translator ++ patches. Story has no affect on me! *Jumps out window*

I am stupid and canot read. But also, don't care enough to apply translator ++ patches. Story has no affect on me! *Jumps out window*
Plus dieselmine games are always really good about conveying where you need to go without being able to understand moonrunes

I'm thinking I'll just wait to see what people make of this game before I buy it, unless I can track down a link on one of the usual sites.

But overall my interest is pretty low outside of the slime animation. Everything else feels too experimental, minimalist almost. Cutting out entire characters and just simplifying enemies down to mere bodyparts just feels incredibly niche. Like this whole thing is D-mine fumbling around with various experimental things in some attempt to grasp onto a significant niche many people enjoy. Which is weird because futanari is definitely a niche in Dlsite's case, all with good taste are salivating at the mere thought of Quail dropping their next game's demo.

I do hope they try the futanari dungeon crawl thing again though, just with full-bodied enemies.

Guys you're making me sadge after waiting all this time.
Are we certain it's all just traps and nothing else?
Maybe some levels will have actual humanoid girls in them rather than floating boobs or hands?

Now, I haven't counted in a while, but by my calculations there are at least 3 girl animation in the title image of the game, plus the loli one at the bottom of the dlsite page

So I think there will be at least 1, maybe 2 humanoid girls in this game.

Back