What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I ain't gonna sugarcoat it. That don't sound good.
Come on now, don't say that. I'm sure they need people that never seen the project before in order to finish it, or something....

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Things are moving smoothly, they're putting on the finishing touches, and it will come out Friday evening :)

Garohjime

Reputation score
Things are moving smoothly, they're putting on the finishing touches, and it will come out Friday evening :)
I hope you are right :(

Though the job advert doesn't tell us much, the lack of updates can mean many things but mainly that the progress is slow. In these kinds of situations I like to think of the shigeru miyamoto quote "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"

Then again, the game could release tomorrow and I would be very happy to be wrong.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's pretty likely the job add is for other upcoming projects.
But it's also quite likely this might get delayed again either way
We'll see I guess.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Just curious... how do you know this?

How is there not even a *demo* yet though?
I'm hoping it's just a minor fuckup on their end, but worst case scenario means it does have implications for another delay...

Either way, feels like something has happened in their team. Potentially some people got fired for it and that's why they're after new blood.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Tbh Dieselmine usually releases their demos in tandem with the game's launch. Kinda pointless imo because once the game is out people will just pirate the game if they want to "try it out"; while very few actually buy the game after trying the full game.

I think they should change this by releasing the demo before the full game, but maybe they have their reasons...:rolleyes:

Garohjime

Reputation score
"Early august" Could mean any day from the 1st up to the 19th, at least in dieselmine calendar

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
"Early august" Could mean any day from the 1st up to the 19th, at least in dieselmine calendar
"Mid August" exists in dlsite's dicitonary, so it's more likely to be any day up to the 15th. any later and they'd probably mark it as mid or late august... like they tried to the second time.
However, the teaser site hasn't been touched yet, so it doesn't look too good right now.

Garohjime

Reputation score
Honestly I'm starting to lose hope of the game coming out this month.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can only lose hope if you had it in the first place. They're notorious for never keeping their promises about the release dates, although it's pretty rare to see a delay this long, they're becoming CDPR of hentai games, release version bugs included in the reference as well.
Well, it probably could also mean they're adding actual content instead of interactive gallery, amirite?
1659961087353.png

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I mean... it's only the 8th. A whole 22 days for them to put the game out. I don't expect any more long delays at this point, just a short one that resolves itself at the end of the month.

I'd say it's worth the wait, since this will be the first game DM has actually made in... years.

Fumos

Reputation score
The [Month] release date trick is a classic, gives you around 30 days to actually get it out while building hype day by day. The Disco Elysium devs pulled it with the final cut and released it on the last day of March. I wouldn't keep your hopes up for this one releasing in the first half of this month.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The [Month] release date trick is a classic, gives you around 30 days to actually get it out while building hype day by day. The Disco Elysium devs pulled it with the final cut and released it on the last day of March. I wouldn't keep your hopes up for this one releasing in the first half of this month.
Valve did this with the Steam Deck too. They said February and it didn't even start shipping until the literal last day of the month, so absolutely no one got one in February unless you were one of the lucky influencers Gabe sent Decks too (including those in unsupported regions like Australia...) or those Gabe hand delivered too. Was kind of salty about it, as it was very clearly a March and not February release.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Twitter and Ci-en updated, don't think I can link them because there's a loli CG on both. They're showing off some CGs for stages 3 and 4. Text basically says:

"Magician Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest" continues to be created! This time, I will introduce the illustrations of the H scenes:

[lewd image] [another lewd image]

Watch out for the squeezing golems guarding the dungeon, and the naughty plants and fairies!
They linked the game's DLsite page again on twitter and it still says early August so that's something, right? Right?