What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It happens to the best of em. Ive learned a lot of patience with this industry. it'll all be fine.
Since it came up earlier.
Early means 1-10
Middle means 11-20
Late means 21-28,30 or 31 where applicable.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Ain't buying it at this point, just gonna scour the internet for a pirated version once it's released.
Gotta show contempt towards their terrible management somehow, they really should be experienced enough to not mess people around like this.
I'm gonna be following that logic as well. Hard to be an optimist when its this bad. I rather dislike it when the game gets teased the way they do so as well if it's gonna be delayed with no consolation like a trial version, discount prices, or any special treatment given to those who wait.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To be fair i'd rather prefer it being delayed than having a game with rushed or cut content.
It's still a disappointing tho.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
To be fair i'd rather prefer it being delayed than having a game with rushed or cut content.
It's still a disappointing tho.
I think most of us would just be happy with a demo to tide us over until. Surely they have enough content to cobble together something like that.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would also like a demo, but those take time, and after this many delays, tbh id rather have all hands on deck to finish the game than make a demo.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
People who were gonna pirate the game anyway finding any excuse they can to justify pirating it instead of just admitting to being a cheap ass is hilarious. Would you rather them just release an unfinished mess and Fallout 76 it into playability?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
People who were gonna pirate the game anyway finding any excuse they can to justify pirating it instead of just admitting to being a cheap ass is hilarious. Would you rather them just release an unfinished mess and Fallout 76 it into playability?
Stop...
Most Dieselmine games and just glorified galleries with (IMHO) amazing pixel animations. Unless you can find me a game from Dieselmine that is of "AAA" quality and or more than just a gallery game, I don't think you can use this argument.

PS VN aren't AAA in my opinion.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm at the degenerate point in my life where I've supported so many Devs and played the demos throughout development that I'm actually kind of excited to play something I know nothing about.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stop...
Most Dieselmine games and just glorified galleries with (IMHO) amazing pixel animations. Unless you can find me a game from Dieselmine that is of "AAA" quality and or more than just a gallery game, I don't think you can use this argument.

in heat (monsterbox) and heavy hearts (dammitbird) and wild life (adeptus steve) :cool:

I didnt read the cavate that it needs to be a dieselmine game, but i'll shout out high quality projects when i can.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Stop...

Didn't call it a AAA game. Just said releasing an unfinished game being a shitty thing to do and used Fallout 76 as the example.
Maybe actually read the post instead of instantly assuming the entire meaning from an example.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Didn't call it a AAA game. Just said releasing an unfinished game being a shitty thing to do and used Fallout 76 as the example.
Maybe actually read the post instead of instantly assuming the entire meaning from an example.
But you are comparing it to a AAA by using Fallout 76 in this example. Saying we don't wanna have another Fallout 76 is implying that the games in question are of equal quality. The expectations are different. This is all I have to say on the topic, will not respond.

in heat (monsterbox) and heavy hearts (dammitbird) and wild life (adeptus steve) :cool:

I didnt read the cavate that it needs to be a dieselmine game, but i'll shout out high quality projects when i can.

Hahaha good on you:LOL:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
But you are comparing it to a AAA by using Fallout 76 in this example. Saying we don't wanna have another Fallout 76 is implying that the games in question are of equal quality. The expectations are different. This is all I have to say on the topic, will not respond.
I used a game nearly everyone knows about. You are intentionally picking things out to try and misinterpret my post at this point. Why would I use an indie game as an example that very few people would know about?
This is why i almost never post on these forums anymore. People on here like to misinterpret posts then instead of just going "my bad misread", double down.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh shut up, nobody cares about buying or pirating from a company that can't even be bothered to put out a demo as compensation.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly the dev team being behind some of the well more-known titles gives me a bit more hope that they're delaying for a good reason. Some of their games crashed pretty often due to file type issues, so them being much more careful about their releases might show some more follow through about this project than their previous titles-- that being said, I'm surprised they never mentioned why things hit a speedbump, but I digress. Their artwork has improved vastly over the years.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As long as it finally has a real final boss this time i'll be happy. Dieselmine games seem to always have final zones or bosses that just feel rushed. At least the sprite art ones do. Been too long since I've played the VH series to remember how the finales were.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Depends on what I want from the game. If I'm here for the animations, and the story has no continuation from previous titles, I could care less. Most Dieselmine titles don't even reference the others, so final bosses could just be touching grass and I couldn't care less.
Now, if we're talking like Monmusu Quest, which has been ongoing for more than 12 years-- then yeah, I'd love a good final boss-- but grind RPG's having a boss that doesn't flop feels rare, so my hopes are on the mid.
Back on topic with Diesel though-- the animators seem like they're definitely focusing on more.... "Curve" with their characters than usual? I want to say "Hyper" with the amount of thick they're going with but I don't want to sound like I'm at a loss of words.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Curves good, even going into extremities.
Anything is a nice break from the slim-flat/stick with boobs bodytype every other japanese H-game saturates their character lineup with. That much D-mine easily has going for them.

I keep finding H-games where the female protag is very stickish and there's always like side characters that are way more visually interesting.
And it's like damn, why am I stuck with this girl getting fucked by all the visually different male monsters and like one girl for the token yuri scene, this npc would make for better scenes.

Probably why Zell23 got such a huge following so fast. More than one girl + visually different girls + high quality animated content. Nothing else could compete with him for dare I say, years.