What's new

[ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000) Translation (Complete)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1584216841075.png

ULMF Topic :

https://ulmf.org/threads/diizerumain-dieselmine-milking-farm-re273000-rj273000.13604/

DLSite :

Completed

Download Link :

Notes :

This is not my translation, it is being done by someone on the F95 Forums named 'anon54643278645294521'. But since there is plenty of interest in the game i figured i'd share. This person also has a Patreon that he just started up if you want to support his work, though it is not necessary for him to continue working on it.

Text errors may exist if the game is loaded from older saves, Please begin a new game once the game is patched to prevent these errors.

Patch Instructions: Simply download the files in the link above and paste them into any version of the game (Any version seems to work as i am still using the original 1.0 version), Choose to overwrite the conflicting files when prompted. Future patches can be applied the same way even over existing previous versions of the translation.

Edit: Translation Completed.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Areas 2 and 3 have been completed since this post was created. The Translator seems to be working very quickly.

Reputation score
Greetings. I'm the guy translating this game.

So... I got "feedbacks" from a few people who contacted me directly. I was showered by insults and contempt in some of those private messages, the reason being that the game was being "machine translated" or that the text didn't fit into the box, etc... Anyway, it seems people have a lot of problems like this.

The game is not machine translated, and I don't have those problems on my end. I didn't do a sloppy work. The only problem here is your copy of your game. I warned all the people of F95 that they had to use my copy of the game if they didn't want to have any problem at all. Same for the people on 4chan. I will post it here too, but please, stop with the insults, okay?

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-milking-farm-dieselmine.44820/page-8

If you don't use my copy of the game as the basis, the text might break. I don't know why this happens, and I apologize for that. But please, no more insults, okay?

Thank you.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its pretty unbelievable that people are attacking you for translating the game. I've found the translation to be particularly high quality and the speed at which you work has been unmatched. I haven't had any issues with the translation and i'm still using the original 1.0 version of the game that i've simply been patching over the old version of each time.

If nobody else is going to thank you for the translation than i will. Thank You, i appreciate your efforts.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't worry about those ungrateful bass monkeys. It is a blessing someone took the effort to translate a game, but if people are going to be salty, then they should play something else.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
I can echo Serifyn's sentiments. Sometimes people are shitty, but I appreciate the time and effort taken to translate the game, as well as the speed with which you've been doing it. You're doing good work.

Mick2000

Reputation score
dude literally doing it for free and there's ACTUAL ungrateful degenerate bastard who complain and insult him cause the translation is crappy on their own trash device? jesus what's wrong with this bird brain people. i bet they don't pay for the game itself and pirate it somewhere too yet they feel entitled to get a decent translation for the game.

anyway, great work on the translation and keep it up. at least not everyone is an massive ass

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Regardless of where you go, there will always be some folk who worry that making a plea for help makes them feel like they are weak/stupid, so they insult or point fingers in hopes of getting what they want while keeping them from experiencing their own responsibility. I'd empathize if it weren't so toxic that I just want to ignore or retaliate. Clearly this anon is a bigger person than I am for kindly asking the way they did. Thank you again for what you are doing and keeping your head held high while doing so. Really appreciate your work that helps folks de-stress during this troubled time.

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played up to the end of chapter 2 on the translation and have experienced very few issues (basically none). The fews things I did notice were a small spattering of typos which happens to the best of us, but I had no issues with the actual gameplay or the grammar of the dialog. Keep up the good work, I'm thrilled that this is getting a translation so soon after release.

Reputation score

Area 4 is done + this patch should correct any kind of word-warping problems some of you might encounter. But for that, you'll have to start a new game. This should definitely resolve your chatbox problems though.

Gonna take care of the fairies~

BlackH20

Reputation score
Do you plan on doing other untranslated diselmine games as well? such as and
im sure some people would support you, even if you donjt you have my thanks for translating this among many of the untranslated diselmine games, cheers!

Reputation score
I'm going to work on this next
As for Nightmare school and , I will have to see. I already have a list of games I would like to take care of first. But I'll think about it.

And thank you all!

BlackH20

Reputation score
Thanks again for the high quality translation! Do you have a place i and possibly other people can follow you at or do you prefer to remain as an anon in the forums just posting them instead of having them as a source somewhere

Last edited:
Reputation score
Honestly, I don't know. I'm just some guy translating the games he enjoys, so starting a blog or something might blow this out of proportion. I'm satisfied as long as what I do helps people.
But it would be a shame to lose the patches I will make because some links go down or something. A blog might be a good idea to keep those somewhere safe. I'll think about it after I'm done with Milking farm (the translation should be complete by Tuesday if everything goes well).

Mick2000

Reputation score
Mira and The Mysterious Alchemist quite good, but the game itself really buggy here and there.
sure the latest update have clear the fatal error but even so i suggest to pick other works instead. Dieselmine have plenty of decent work compare to that one. still appreciate those effort.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As for Nightmare school and , I will have to see. I already have a list of games I would like to take care of first. But I'll think about it.

And thank you all!
For what it's worth, it looks like some people have already begun translating Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist over on F95zone. I don't think they've gone too far beyond just tinkering with the method by which to do so, but if you ever decide to translate that, it may be worth getting in touch with them. Either way, though, thank you for your efforts so far--more translated H-games are always welcome.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And thank you all!
I thought you said you were planning on working on Mira next in the F95 thread though?