What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] ミラと不思議な錬金術 (RJ253916)

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gallery password is 8040.  Full save attached.  Can't upload my save, apparently .zip and .rpgsave are not allowed.

Outergod

Reputation score
What is up with the broken bridge nonsense. I've save edit all items and stats and talked to every NPC. In jap, still nothing it is still broken. I have the gallery code but I want to beat the game. Because I spent money to buy it on dlsite.
I think you should go to the top right corner of the whole map first. There is a villa with a big lady talking to her to trigger the plot. Then you can make alchemy board

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does Dieselmine have other games in this style? I know milking farm is coming out and the school one as well. Are there any others?

Tenma

Reputation score
No, I don't think so. I've followed Dieselmine for awhile; truly their venture into this pixel-art phase started with the Girls School game. Before then, they mostly stuck with their older style of liner RPG.

shinryu

Reputation score
Does Dieselmine have other games in this style? I know milking farm is coming out and the school one as well. Are there any others?
closest thing is probably that trinity game with three playable characters a fox girl a big breast witch girl with curse tattoo and futa loli which is probably the closest when it comes to this style

not sure if link to dlsite is allowed so any admin who can confirm for me please tell me

OneOfUs

Reputation score
No, I don't think so. I've followed Dieselmine for awhile; truly their venture into this pixel-art phase started with the Girls School game. Before then, they mostly stuck with their older style of liner RPG.
well, i hope this stay's a trend, the school one is where i found his work and enjoy that one and this one immensely and became a fan because of it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game can't find a picture, since it's MV there no RTP.
So..
1) an in game bug (dev mistype the file name, forgot to put the file...) => need a new version fixing the bug
2) you're not using japanese local setting and the file name got corrupted when extracting the archive. => extract the archive again using japanese local setting or winrar set to japanese setting.

with an option on 3) download the trial from any selling site. Extract the file using jap setting and copy paste (don't overwrite any existing file).

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So apparently this game is now out on steam and kaguragames. It comes with an English version as well as a uncensored version.

kaguragames.com:
Steam: