What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] ミラと不思議な錬金術 (RJ253916)

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those having trouble with the front door in ver 1.02 Go through the side door that way it will work and the game won't get that annoying error message.

jag k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there another app i need to play this game? i can play most other games but this one i can not from any of the download links. i click on the "game" application in the download files and it just wont load. i briefly get a loading circle but thats it

Mick2000

Reputation score
got a problem with the game here.
already click it many time but nothing happen, like... nothing come out seriously. i have disable my antivirus completely too, close my internet and still nothing come out...
anyone got the answer? or having same problem?

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having issues after picking up the flower, no idea where to go, can't get the tauros to wake up

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just walk through the main door, it works that way

why so, the CG and animation are really nice
I get the same error at this spot when I talk to the purple haired succubus, screen goes black and there is text below and then I get the same error
23171 23172

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
yeah thats a different one, had that one as well, you just need the newest version, they fixed it

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sorry the newst version give the self error somthing later. 1.02 ist not fullpayble XD
And it no fix no updat :/
you wait for par on the fix I would now ask for my money back because you feel pulled over XD

RICer

Reputation score
does anyone have a solution for this

This happens whenever sprite animations sex animations commence

Attachments

IsDelicious001

Reputation score
1.02 is not playble have self error littel later XD

For this error in ver1.02, just lose all your hp, like getting KOed by a monster girl. Then you will wake up back at your room. From there, just click on your bed and you should be able to proceed, since it worked for me and I managed to clear the game XD

Napasaran

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Please load 1.02 ver

SeeingRed

Reputation score
Is there a guide for this game? How do you get past the broken bridge?

neger

Reputation score
Is there a guide for this game? How do you get past the broken bridge?
I think you collect wood and create a potion that repairs it or something, just craft every potion you can and talk to everyone

Sourjar

Reputation score
What is up with the broken bridge nonsense. I've save edit all items and stats and talked to every NPC. In jap, still nothing it is still broken. I have the gallery code but I want to beat the game. Because I spent money to buy it on dlsite.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What is up with the broken bridge nonsense. I've save edit all items and stats and talked to every NPC. In jap, still nothing it is still broken. I have the gallery code but I want to beat the game. Because I spent money to buy it on dlsite.

I think you have to craft them, if I remember correctly there might be some dialog that proms the bridge being fixed.

ロスト

Reputation score
How do you beat the Loli Succubus in the dream world battle? I feel like i have hit it hundreds of times but it wins everytime.